Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) (32063 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by metronaija: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Lanre Dabiri, popularly known as Eldee, has lost his mum. The rapper shared the sad news via Instagram

"Rest well mom," he wrote with love and crying emojis.

http://www.metronaija.ng/eldee-don-loses-mum/

2 Likes

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by bedspread: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Hope she died in Christ.... Dts all dt Matters afterall

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Elcemento(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2018
R.I.P mama! cry cry cry
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by LessNoise: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Your momma fine shaaa....RIP mama sleep like a queen cry

1 Like

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
rip
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol @ Ex-rapper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by exlinklodge: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oooh

Rip ma
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Kennyg101: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
wetin concern you..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm.

I remember his song Sun re... which he sang for one of his friends “Morakinyo Akintoye”, in his album back then.

That song still fresh in my memories... and I hope your mum finds eternal rest with the Lord.

Eldee de Don!

8 Likes

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Elemi1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
RIP mamacry
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
O my God...
Sorry sir.
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by BCISLTD: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
condolences to eldee...Op which one is Ex Rapper..did he tell u he has retired angry

5 Likes

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rip to her
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by itsandi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
RIP cry
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by kitaatita: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
That's his mother in-law. Bloggers just lift things from the social media

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:

Wickedness under the guise of christianity is demonic.

Tell Jesus to cleanse your evil soul from wickedness.

#Nonsense

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
She was a pretty woman......rip ma
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Death is inevitable but our prayers is that we should die at good old age.

RIP ma!

1 Like

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by kunleben1: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Misleading caption. Eldee's real mum is the popular abike dabiri
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bloggers will no keel somebody
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by oodua1stson: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
you religious idiots are just bastards.

Do you think everyone cares about your imaginary bullshit god?

What if you drop dead today and some Buddha worshipper said he hopes you worshiped Buddha before you die else you'll roast in fire forever?

I swear you be confirmed oloriburuku eda

9 Likes

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is she your mother?

bedspread:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by bedspread: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
deebrain:

Wickedness under the guise of christianity is demonic.

Tell Jesus to cleanse your evil soul from wickedness.

#Nonsense
Bro/sis deebrian Ensure you get JESUS. No one knows who is next.

There is no big deal in death.... the big deal is your next destination.....

With JESUS...sudden death.....Sudden Glory...

You cannot not bear the other Destination...
GET JESUS NOW.... the next hour might be late

8 Likes

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by bedspread: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kennyg101:
wetin concern you..
your Life without JESUS Concerns me..... The next 30 minutes might be late.... Accept The KING of kings now

5 Likes

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by ictty(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:

Noo, she die on the cross

2 Likes

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by bedspread: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
oodua1stson:
you religious idiots are just bastards.

Do you think everyone cares about your imaginary bullshit god?

What if you drop dead today and some Buddha worshipper said he hopes you worshiped Buddha before you die else you'll roast in fire forever?

I swear you be confirmed oloriburuku eda
My Beloved Brother.... all these Your talks will not matter once you cross over....
There is no Repentance in the grave...
Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST NOW....
You are Blessed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by bedspread: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
ictty:

Noo, she die on the cross
irrelevant!!!
Re: Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
kunleben1:
Misleading caption. Eldee's real mum is the popular abike dabiri
Abike Dabiri is not his mum. The OP is definitely right. Are you telling us, a grown man like Eldee doesn't know his mum?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump / Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Uche Maduagwu: Jim Run When He Hear Say Uche Dey Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.