Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service (444 Views)

CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints / Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / Mile 12 Market Comes Back To Life After Deadly Tribal Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service by adedapodvirus001(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
please help a nairalander to settle down for life after service. I am a batch B 2015 corper currently serving in Niger state. I have planned to relocate and settle down in Ibadan after passing out by September ending in other to venture into an agro business especially rearing of broilers and layers. looking at everything I have, I should be able to gather 100k after NYSC. my request now goes thus
1. please I want someone to assist me in securing a loan of 200k to add to my saving so as to make the business easier for me.
2. please I need some one to assist me in getting a small poultry farm I can lease or rent in other to kick off before I will be able to gather money to build my own. I will also like to secure accommodation close to the farm. please help me. you can call me or whatzap me on 08106819260
Re: Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service by tomquest: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
adedapodvirus001:

My brotherly advice:

1) after doing your SWOT, test/try/practice the business first with your 100k and see how viable it is.

2) DO NOT BORROW EXTRA MONEY to start a new business. Start small and grow gradually. I'm saying this because if you make mistakes (which is normal in a new business) with borrowed cash that probably has interest, then it's a new challenge for you to deal with.

I wish you the best in your venture.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander To Settle Down For Life After Service by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
tomquest:

My brotherly advice:

1) after doing your SWOT, test/try/practice the business first with your 100k and see how viable it is.

2) DO NOT BORROW EXTRA MONEY to start a new business. Start small and grow gradually. I'm saying this because if you make mistakes (which is normal in a new business) with borrowed cash that probably has interest, then it's a new challenge for you to deal with.

I wish you the best in your venture.

Best advice ever! Op you should listen to this guy...

(1) (Reply)

ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager Certification-it Can Help You / Having My Own Business Was The Hardest Thing I Ever Did / I Have A Panasonic Projector For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.