Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Hero Dobberman Dog Saves Family From 4 Cobras. (pix inside) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hero Dobberman Dog Saves Family From 4 Cobras. (pix inside) (1105 Views)

Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) / Dog Saves Wedding Party From Suicide Bomber Near Maiduguri / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hero Dobberman Dog Saves Family From 4 Cobras. (pix inside) by Henrypraise: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
A Doberman stood firmly on the ground, bravely fighting with poisonous snakes, thus saving an entire family from certain death.
Snakes attempted to enter a house, however on their way, they encountered a Doberman, the family’s dog, in the yard.
The dog successfully coped with the snakes that were trying to escape from him. An eyewitness said that during the fighting, the snakes stung the dog and that the he lost a lot of blood. The dog did not stop until he killed the last one of the snakes, so they couldn’t hurt a family member.
The dog, unfortunately collapsed from the poison of the snakes. The family is still in shock over the incident that occurred on Monday evening.
“I’m in shock. He sacrificed himself for me and my family. I will remember it until my death. I pray to God – that his soul rests in peace. “

source: http://luxurywayofliving.com/2016/07/18/what-a-hero-dog-saves-a-family-from-cobras-then-something-even-scarier-happens/

Re: Hero Dobberman Dog Saves Family From 4 Cobras. (pix inside) by freshness2020: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
I’m in shock. He sacrificed himself for me and my family. I will remember it until my death. I pray to God – that his soul rests in peace
Never knew dogs have souls too.

1 Like

Re: Hero Dobberman Dog Saves Family From 4 Cobras. (pix inside) by YoungTrouble(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Osheey snake, Lalastica come and see the dog that killed your favourite food.
Re: Hero Dobberman Dog Saves Family From 4 Cobras. (pix inside) by uckennety(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Well I wish there is a place in heaven for dogs cuz D av more soul than men embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Rated Young Female Bullmastiff For Sale / Good Quality Boerboel You Can Trust / SOLD SOLD Buy or swap with oda dogs,fresh gsds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.