Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale (3468 Views)

Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Efficient1: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
We sell different brands of bags of rice at a price which is
cheaper when compared with other
companies,we can supply you any quantity
which you need for your retail and wholesale
sales and consumption as from 10bags ,you don't need to pay any fee upfront
before we supply you to your location ,what we need is an
assurance that when we supply the rice to
your location or warehouse there won't be any
dissapointment from you,and you will make
full payment on delivering the rice to your location.Serious buyers that need a supply,should show interest and i
will get back to you.
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Femolacaster(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
how much is d bag? where is the location?
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by uzoagbala: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am interested,I reside at nnewi,how much per bag,I need 15 bags,my email is chinenyecastle@gmail.com, my no is 07039631600
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Qristien: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bia, you people have been advertising these bags of rice and payment-after-delivery, but no one is yet to confirm a successful transaction with you.

Are you guys for real? Name your price.
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by gr8david(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
interested, how much per bag? u can reach me on 09091529494 or aroundbaba@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Efficient1: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
We can supply to your location in any state in Nigeria, with assurance of full payment from you, when it is supplied to you
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by bennydc(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
hello i am interested , i need elephant, royal stallion and mama gold 600 bags. please call me on 08035254928
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by bennydc(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
send detains to me @ Bennydc4real@gmail.com, include your contact detains
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by godoluwa(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
SCAM ALERT!!! DIS METHOD OF SCAM LA OLD FORMAT, DEM GO TELL YOU TO DROP DELIVERY FEE, NO FALL O!!!
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Efficient1: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2016
godoluwa:
SCAM ALERT!!! DIS METHOD OF SCAM LA OLD FORMAT, DEM GO TELL YOU TO DROP DELIVERY FEE, NO FALL O!!!
You need to inculcate the attitude of reading a post thoroughly before you reply, and you need to know what i mean by no upfront payment and the meaning of payment on delivery
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Efficient1:
You need to inculcate the attitude of reading a post thoroughly before you reply, and you need to know what i mean by no upfront payment and the meaning of payment on delivery
I am email is Michaelobinna@gmail.com
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by donk552(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Stop deceiving people pls
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by godoluwa(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Efficient1:
bro I know what am saying. Good evening
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Efficient1:
We sell different brands of bags of rice at a price which is
cheaper when compared with other
companies,we can supply you any quantity
which you need for your retail and wholesale
sales and consumption as from 10bags ,you don't need to pay any fee upfront
before we supply you to your location ,what we need is an
assurance that when we supply the rice to
your location or warehouse there won't be any
dissapointment from you,and you will make
full payment on delivering the rice to your location.Serious buyers that need a supply,should show interest and i
will get back to you.
I need 100 bags today in lagos with full assurance of payment... reach me 081 2644 0637...
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Ganet: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
I will be needing 600bags Location:umuahia 09055080242 contact me is really urgent.
Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by Biodebbiedu: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2022
50kg bags of rice @ #25,000

Stoneless
Delicious
White
Long grains
Great smell
Nigerian made

1kg, 5kg, 10kg also available.
Call 08161299037 to order

Re: Cheaper Wholesale And Retail Bags Of Rice For Sale by polimaf(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Name Suggestion For A Sachet Water / How To Become A Major Distibutor For Nigeria Breweries / How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.