Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? (3457 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm just so confused now.My sis gave me some money to pay into her account,but she dint get an alert and she normally does.So I went to the bank only to be told the money wasn't paid and I already threw away the teller.Now customer service is saying without the teller,I have no proof and I didn't see the cashier I paid to,and it was really crowded that day.
Pls,is there anyway I can prove that I really paid the money into her account?.....Please I really need help
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pls don't just view and go away,I really nid ansas pple.
I'm lost here
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by bigtt76(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Why you sef go trowey bank teller? Ow you been wan proof to your sister say you pay before? Or you nor sabi say network de fail ...alerts nor go enter mobile? Are you a learner? grin
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by gtrader: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Go to the bank and confirm the details you wrote in the payment registration book. Simple!

Moderators move this to the front page for others to learn from his mistake.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Galads(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
gtrader: Go to the bank and confirm the details you wrote in the payment registration book. Simple!

Moderators move this to the front page for others to learn from his mistake.
best and only solution. Go back, check the register since you will defintely knw the date and time you paid. Frm there, they can trace the duplicate teller u put into the box. How much is it? And which bank?
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by ilaugh1: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
what were you trying to prove by throwing away the teller? That you actually paid?
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by uboma(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Simply tell your sister to go back to the bank in the morning and request for her statement of account for the period you paid in the money.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
I threw away d teller cuz daz wat I normally do,neva ad dis kinda problem b4.Learnt my lesson nw
Its 1st bank nd dey dnt write in d register dere.I'm really skeptical about going back cuz of d way I was treated wen I went 2 d customer serv rep
He was just like "No transfer like that was made".
Her frnd who works in d bank told her that sinc I threw away d teller,dat dere's no evidence 2 show dat I actually paid in d money.
I'm goin tomorrow with her though.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
I jst pray dey dnt rotate their cashiers cuz I cn point out the particular one I paid to.
I hate money matters lyk this.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by ilaugh1: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Vickii Ro: I jst pray dey dnt rotate their cashiers cuz I cn point out the particular one I paid to.
I hate money matters lyk this.

hOW WILL SHE REMEMBER YOU? dO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FACES SHE SEES IN ONE DAY?
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by adebolaOdu(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Just hope u haven't been scammed. What cud assist you now is the register? Hope u filled it. Arm yourself with the payment date n storm the bank. It's totally their fault they didn't post the cash. And it's their soul responsibility to look for the bank copy u dropped in the box at the bank. But that wud even be if u actualy remembered to drop the bank copy into the box.

You could try getting attention at the bank. When the crowd sympathises with you, it's gonna def make them feel defeated and they might ask you to come back on a specific day.

Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by adebolaOdu(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Vickii Ro: I threw away d teller cuz daz wat I normally do,neva ad dis kinda problem b4.Learnt my lesson nw
Its 1st bank nd dey dnt write in d register dere.I'm really skeptical about going back cuz of d way I was treated wen I went 2 d customer serv rep
Her frnd who works in d bank told her that sinc I threw away d teller,dat dere's no evidence 2 show dat I actually paid in d money.

Did u drop d bank copy into the box at the bank. Its more like a matter of omission or lost teller. More reason I hate bulk room where they don't post one's transaction immediately. And this country is fvckd up. The banks are even making it worse, are they claiming no cctv captured u at the counter. If it were a robbery, or staff stealing money, they will be quick to jump at all cctv(closed circuit television) footages.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2013
^That's the questn I asked,if no video coverage was made,but I was treated like a lying !diot,so I jst left that day.
I repeat again dat dey dnt fill registers in 1st bank here,I only do dat in UBA or Zenith.
I'm jst feeling so stupid for throwing away the teller nw
I just pray we're able 2 resolve this today
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by uboma(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^ your sister should simply request for an account statement for the last 3-6 months period. When did u make the deposit?
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2013
uboma: ^^^ your sister should simply request for an account statement for the last 3-6 months period. When did u make the deposit?
Last wk thursday,in the evening.She checked her acc and was told no deposit was made.
And nw,she's saying that work is too hectic that she can't go with me today now.I just tire
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by adebolaOdu(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Perhaps it's been posted but the alert sms didn't get to your sis. She's the only one who cab access her account, via the Atm check balance or she cud ask for the last credit transaction made on her account.

Best of luck but remember to get the attention of d bank customers and manager in case it wasn't posted. Yeye 1st bank.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2013
^Thanx...I really hope something positive comes out of this,cuz what the bank customer serv rep was tryna imply was that I didn't pay the money.
I wonder how he felt I will enter the rain that fell lyk hell that day to come nd verify payment of wht I didn't pay 2 start with.Some pple r just plain dumb..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2013
The money disappeared.
I'm still shellshocked now
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by okechukwu3: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Go to the bank and confirm the details you wrote in the payment registration book. Simple!

Are u sure u deposited the money, any of the staff could hve asked u d date for u to check payment registration book, or do u mean the money was not registered, you know better
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by patholaw: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
oke_chukwu: Go to the bank and confirm the details you wrote in the payment registration book. Simple!

Are u sure u deposited the money, any of the staff could hve asked u d date for u to check payment registration book, or do u mean the money was not registered, you know better
are u blind?? How many times do u want her to tell u dat 1st bank don't use register 4 payment?? If u don't have anytin reasonable 2 contribute kip shut.
@OP if its a small sum of money just let it pass and learn ur lesson 4rm it. But if its a huge sum of money pressurise them to cross check their original teller deposite for that day.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Deyo2013(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Vickii Ro: I threw away d teller cuz daz wat I normally do,neva ad dis kinda problem b4.Learnt my lesson nw

If you pay on the counter, there's usually a small printout from the cashier. At least you should have that too. I wonder why you should lost the teller anyway, knowing fully well that anything is possible/impossible in Nigeria. I would not advice you to go to the bank and embarrass yourself oooo, since the cashier will not even remember your face..... I will advice that you and your sister should forget about the money if it's not much. Rather, you can ask to see the bank manager to talk to him/her. Good day.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by kaysy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
OP... you have not told us if you actually dropped the control copy of the deposit slip in the control box, if you did then fine. its either they bring them out for you to crosscheck that day's slips with the supervision of a staff OR they should produce the original copy of all deposit slips used that same day for u to crosscheck also with the supervision of a staff otherwise nothing will be done to rectify this problem. FirstBank staffs are hungry staffs, they must have played a fast one on u and u fell for it in the right proportion.

My sister once had a similar case in one FirstBank branch, Aba... but fortunately she had her customer copy of the slip intact, her case was not even a case of non posting, it was a case of wrong value post i.e she paid N75,000 and N50,000 was posted to the account, the cashier allegedly filled another deposit slip for N50,000 after my sister had left. though when the error was rectified after some days, the lady cashier was sacked and her guarantor was putted into trouble. Please go there and verify things.. i will follow this thread to make sure u get the money back...
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Well guys,thanks for your help;Its really appreciated.
We went there,she checked her records on her system and said nothing like that happened,Ok let her go out nd bring out her tellers or whatever,she said d record in her system matched d tellers.I swear, her fellow cashier there was thinking
"Abegi,she don chop d money" She being me sooo.
My sis told me 2 forget abt it,but I won't if only to clear my name,cuz thinking how awkward it wud be if she jst stops sending me on such errands cuz of dis ish really sucks.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by goldfish80(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2013
Vickii Ro: Well guys,thanks for your help;Its really appreciated.
We went there,she checked her records on her system and said nothing like that happened,Ok let her go out nd bring out her tellers or whatever,she said d record in her system matched d tellers.I swear, her fellow cashier there was thinking
"Abegi,she don chop d money" She being me sooo.
My sis told me 2 forget abt it,but I won't if only to clear my name,cuz thinking how awkward it wud be if she jst stops sending me on such errands cuz of dis ish really sucks.
Sorry to hear about this blue chip scam.Its a lesson you learnt the hard way.In every buisness transaction you make, always keep the receipt, don't tear it.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Kirinwa: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2013
i_laugh:

grin Hmm!
Op it's quite tricky.What of pink copy.Its possible to trace it.Was it only that small white paper that they gave you?
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Kirinwa: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2013
i_laugh:

grin Hmm!
Op it's quite tricky.What of pink copy.Its possible to trace it.Was it only that small white paper that they gave you?All these old generation bank and their ARCHAIC ways.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Kirinwa: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2013
Op besides are you saying if they gave you receipt you just throw it away? shocked

You sound like the Fun party loving type so forget about the damn money let's go groove. kiss
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Kirinwa: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Vickii Ro: ^That's the questn I asked,if no video coverage was made,but I was treated like a lying !diot,so I jst left that day.
I repeat again dat dey dnt fill registers in 1st bank here,I only do dat in UBA or Zenith.
I'm jst feeling so stupid for throwing away the teller nw
I just pray we're able 2 resolve this today

If its small money like 5k forget it but if its like 30k and above just tidy one army man even if its recruit 10k.
God punish Satan if nothing is done about it then!
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2013
Kirinwa: Op besides are you saying if they gave you receipt you just throw it away? shocked

You sound like the Fun party loving type so forget about the damn money let's go groove. kiss
Hahahahaha...Comic relief dis early?
Well I'm d fun type,nt d party type,sorry.
Besides,I was cutting my toe nails nd I injured mysef,so no partying even if I wanted to.
Thanx fr d offer tho.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Opiosko: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Op is being very funny, it's as if d poor cashier knows b4 hand dat op will trow d deposit slip away... how come it's only her money that was not credited? I really like it dat op's sister told her to forget abt d money cos she knws op is being really funny, she truly knows her sister. Lobatan!!!.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Opiosko: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
What a joke? Bank deposit is not done by one cashier alone, xcept quick teller in which u jst insert ur card and get d alart instantly. In d nomal common slip deposit, d deposits ar cross checked b4 being entered online. By d way how on earth will a cashier knw b4 hand dat op will trow her deposit slip away dat d cashier decided 2 convert d money to his/her own use. I really liked it dat op's sister told her 2get abt it cos she knws op is being really funny. She really knws her sister. Lobatan.
Re: How Do I Prove That I Paid The Money Into Her Account? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why open a thread for it if I dint really pay it in?
Whateva u're tryna imply sucks,nd I wnt say more on it.
Thanx fr ur contribution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help On Placing Bet On Naira Bet / I Need Help From A Gtb Current Or Domiciliary Acc Owner / How To Produce Toilet Roll In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.