Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Wassce Result With No Expo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Wassce Result With No Expo (28638 Views)

Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10] / » How To Check 2016 JAMB UTME Result With E- Facility Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by mutunmina(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:

#NoExpo.. If I hear..
abi......
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by wman(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
I swear I don't get you guys at all. A student claims he passed his exam without cheating and no one could even encourage him at all or at least maybe even applaud him. In a country where over 70% of WAEC results were obtained with of help of cheating.
What do you gain by insulting him. Why can't you even give him the benefit of the doubt? Is that result even special enough to doubt may be he cheated or not?

He did not cheat and he's proud or it. And so?
Why the bad belle?
Why won't he mention the word "I did not cheat" when most of his colleagues cheated?

martinsadnan11 Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Xbursta(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
martinsadnan11:
I am using bb 8520,so it can't screenshot
u can lie for Africa blackberry has muched or screen grab

Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Achievement is relative and this is a fact. I am an Internet marketer for an example, I am looking for my first $1000 per day week, someone is wanting $100 per day only. To them $100 a day is an achievement, to me, it is a norm. Also, I am a father of a beautiful 4 months old. I underestimated it until saw a thread about a couple of 14 years with their first kid. My marriage is not even two years.

I didn't broadcast my "achievement" but someone else did. You probably underestimated your own achievement.

I wrote the same wassace 13 years ago, had P7 in my maths, my younger sister who knows nothing about maths had B2 and I thought her. Shows you what? Despite all your reading and hard work, you still need the grace of GOD.

Well said. However, I am more interested on how u make so much online. Do u mind enlightening me sir?
Pls I will b very glad to get a reply. Thank you.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
ManTiger:

You expect me to believe this even when you can't spell "Only".
and who told \ ju:\ I can't spell/ eunli\,though d "e" I started wit was not supposed 2 be dere.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by vindisick: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
ehizzybaba:
Lky wu cares??
lol. guy this pic you uploaded funny die. laf wan finish me here
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by ehizzybaba(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
vindisick:
lol. guy this pic you uploaded funny die. laf wan finish me here

Abi......

All join
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
shiki:

You registered for data processing and u didn't write it ....why?
we took it during first time in ss1,after then d teacher taking us was transferred,so we never offered it again till we got to ss3,our school management told us we re to take one trade subject and dey chose D.P...they forced us to do it,but some didn't do it.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
olagamalin:
Dont mind these people ....they seem to have lost the zeal ..... Why celebrating mediocrity.... of all exams in a student's life , WAEC seems so inconsequential (I daresay it's harder to fail). FrontPage is full of trash nowadays, the appeal to visit this site is fast dwindling. As for the poster .... Your chances are not so bright. I say this cos I'm an alumnus of the same faculty.
Asin You Just Nailed it.... You have said everything.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Abra4real(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
martinsadnan11:
[right][/right]
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C5
MATHEMATICS. C6
BIOLOGY. C4
LITERATURE. B3
GOVERNMENT. B3
CIVIC. B3
C.R.S. C5
ECONOMICS. C6
DATA PROCESSING. ABS
I did it all myself,my eunli elp is 4rm GOD..
I Had 212 in jamb,am a lagosian and I chose unilag as my first choice...IS THERE ANY HOPE OF GETTING LAW AS A COURSE?

Is there a way I can sneak a peek at your literature questions? I'm preparing for GCE.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Abra4real:

Is there a way I can sneak a peek at your literature questions? I'm preparing for GCE.
Ask from someone 4rm ur area hu wrote wassce dis year?
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
olagamalin:
Dont mind these people ....they seem to have lost the zeal ..... Why celebrating mediocrity.... of all exams in a student's life , WAEC seems so inconsequential (I daresay it's harder to fail). FrontPage is full of trash nowadays, the appeal to visit this site is fast dwindling. As for the poster .... Your chances are not so bright. I say this cos I'm an alumnus of the same faculty.
sir,does that mean I shouldn't apply for the screening?
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by son4century(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's like everyone on nairaland passed

BTW, I thought they opened a trend for all these small babies waec writers

Am bored of these results of a thing, gain admission first then we can call celebrating
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by donhils: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na u sabi the one wey be WASSCE result with expo.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by sixtus3606(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hadez:
[size=13pt]Someone just came online and type words claiming it was his result "without expo" and a mod pushed it to frontpage. No evidence, no nothing...not even a picture of the supposed result. undecided

I did better than this during my waec many years ago and I never broadcasted it on Facebook then not because I wasn't proud but because it shouldn't be an achievement but a necessity.

You don't have to say without expo because you don't need it in the first place. What do you need an expo for to pass an exam which is to TEST YOU INTELLIGENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE undecided

Nawa o. This generation is dead on arrival cry[/size]

You've said it all
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by MRGRACE(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
OK so u passed Waec.. So we should start jumping up... Did generation shall
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by MRGRACE(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
OK so u passed Waec.. So we should start jumping up... Did generation Sha
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by chicoMX(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hadez:
[size=13pt]Someone just came online and type words claiming it was his result "without expo" and a mod pushed it to frontpage. No evidence, no nothing...not even a picture of the supposed result. undecided

I did better than this during my waec many years ago and I never broadcasted it on Facebook then not because I wasn't proud but because it shouldn't be an achievement but a necessity.

You don't have to say without expo because you don't need it in the first place. What do you need an expo for to pass an exam which is to TEST YOU INTELLIGENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE undecided

Nawa o. This generation is dead on arrival cry[/size]
My dear you have said it all, that is why most undergraduates can't sit for exams by themselves. They do what THEY call "formation" or some would submit blank script and seek for a way out...Person wey dey work hard dey always get him pay in full
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by tycoon3(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
pls can i combine 2 waec results? Urgent pls
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Bisiga002: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pls is der anyone here who knows wen Nabteb may/june will be released. kindly tell me if u do pls.

07066312335(my whatsapp).
Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by olagamalin(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
martinsadnan11:
sir,does that mean I shouldn't apply for the screening?
No sir, I darenot .... Times have changed....what obtained in my admission seeking days are different from now. There are so many factors, indices et variables involved in the whole thingy now that one gets truly confounded. I can only advise you to be open minded about it, dont be overly optimistic ...at the same time, try not to be jaded. My wishes are with you .... I pray you find favor.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by olagamalin(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Xbursta:
u can lie for Africa blackberry has muched or screen grab
Give him a benefit of doubt sir, a BlackBerry 8530 curve 2 does not have a dedicated screen grabbing key OR some set of fancy keys you press together. To munch, you will have to download an app for that, I duly stand corrected though. So, cut him some slack.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
olagamalin:
No sir, I darenot .... Times have changed....what obtained in my admission seeking days are different from now. There are so many factors, indices et variables involved in the whole thingy now that one gets truly confounded. I can only advise you to be open minded about it, dont be overly optimistic ...at the same time, try not to be jaded. My wishes are with you .... I pray you find favor.
. AMEN, THANK YOU,GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Adonis3: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
martinsadnan11:
I am using bb 8520,so it can't screenshot

Lol... And who told u it cant??

Simply go to app world and search for "screen grabber" app, then download wink

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Abra4real(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2016
martinsadnan11:
Ask from someone 4rm ur area hu wrote wassce dis year?
That's the problem. I don't have anyone around here who did WAEC as an arts student. So, please, help me out. I'm not commanding o. I'm begging.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Abra4real:

That's the problem. I don't have anyone around here who did WAEC as an arts student. So, please, help me out. I'm not commanding o. I'm begging.
...when I get d ques I will inbox u
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Abra4real(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2016
martinsadnan11:
Thanks, man. Appreciate.
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Abra4real(m): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2016
martinsadnan11:
Bro, I'm still waiting o. Hope you haven't forgotten me?
Re: My Wassce Result With No Expo by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Abra4real:
Bro, I'm still waiting o. Hope you haven't forgotten me?
neu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide / NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.