Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help (1911 Views)

I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum / Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page / How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help by empowered(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2009
I have a google adsense account and I've pasted the codes into my blogs and they show very well. My problem is getting the codes into my smf forum. Please can anyone help me?.
I have tried and opened my page source in notepad and paste the codes there but they don't show. I followed instruction and pasted the adsense codes correctly but they don't show.
Re: How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help by bizkit(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
Re: How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2009
I can help u mail pheyidwebmaster@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help by kolitos007: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2009
feyisara:

I can help u mail pheyidwebmaster@yahoo.com

So how you gonna do that, this is meant to be really simple, just go to google, as bizkit as already provided you with the link, register, and its pretty simple to do, just follow the instruction, most forums provide the ability for you to add ads on your site, should be straight forward, please don't let any one charge you for this, its something basic you can do yourself.
Re: How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help by empowered(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
Thanks bizkit and all of u that responded to my distress post. God bless u.
Re: How Can I Paste Adsense Code Into My Forum; Pls Help by SamMilla1(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2009
have you solved the problem, if not contact me. i will tell you how to do it.
send mail to misolar24 (at)gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest Smartphone Gionee Elife S6 Has Been Launch / Where Is Your TRAFFIC Coming From. / I Need Help About My Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.