Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) (6923 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 2:11am On Aug 09, 2016
RobinHez:
Whenever there's data... The next thing is to download movies... Don't y'all have better things to do with the Internet?

And here comes Mr. Betterthing.... What's your problem with what individuals do with their data.. Na your download? If you don't have better thing to say its not by force to comment Op!

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by nwaobitex: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2016
RobinHez:
Whenever there's data... The next thing is to download movies... Don't y'all have better things to do with the Internet?
oya come n tell us what to do biko
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by olaolaking: 3:43am On Aug 09, 2016
RobinHez:
Honesty, this gives concern. Our youth
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:54am On Aug 09, 2016
RobinHez:
like Yahoo Yahoo ba undecided
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by healer22: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Really good to know airtel night plan has higher data others are just stingy with data for now reason. Data in Nigeria ought be very cheap seriously
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by RobinHez(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Meganewday:

And here comes Mr. Betterthing.... What's your problem with what individuals do with their data.. Na your download? If you don't have better thing to say its not by force to comment Op!

nwaobitex:
oya come n tell us what to do biko

Jeffy1206:
like Yahoo Yahoo ba undecided

See them? Leaders of 2morow, living for today. undecided

OK, u ask what u should do with the Internet? How about y'all sit ur asses down, take some online courses on movie production and script writing, then come up with a blockbusting movie that would be in the same class as those produced in 'Hollywood'! That way u dont have to be keeping up with the latest release, cuz u can actually write urs... "undecided"

e-idiots!

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Olarajee(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2016
General2COAS:
D Airtel night plan kinda make sense but HV been making me do vigil almost every day

The General. How are you able to use your IDM on Mozilla? I'm having problem getting the pluggins for Mozilla browser. Any help with that?
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by General2COAS(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Olarajee:

The General. How are you able to use your IDM on Mozilla? I'm having problem getting the pluggins for Mozilla browser. Any help with that?
It kinda works somehow
Firstly google latest idm cracked
2. Try downloading 4rm onhax
3. Follow installation instructions for cracking
4. Once installed, launch idm then launch Firefox and search for more plugins or search idm under d plugins then install.
5. After installation, integrate d plugin with Firefox
6. Finally reboot ur system for proper integration.

Or

Right click on a download link and download with idm after which u will be directed for further steps.

First of all install and crack d idm 2 avoid stories dat touches lyk expired licence
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by General2COAS(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
RobinHez:
datz no movie download Bt I dey download seasonal movies sha.
Below is my uncompleted series remaining lyk 4 episodes 2 go bt servers are down 4 nw

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Badassniggga(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Meganewday:
I've noticed this several time but many people keep saying Airtel night plan is a scam... Have you also experience this?
. Pls op, where do you download your .mkv movies from?
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Badassniggga:
. Pls op, where do you download your .mkv movies from?

http://media.bia4music.ir/movie/2016/2/
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
RobinHez:

See them? Leaders of 2morow, living for today. undecided

OK, u ask what u should do with the Internet? How about y'all....produced in 'Hollywood'! That way u dont have to be keeping up with the latest release, cuz u can actually write urs... "undecided"

e-idiots!

... I see your brain can't do better than that! Your thinking faculty is very regressive...

Is that all? Is that all you can do? Movie production, u can write yours, script writing ....

You expecting everybody to be a producer?

Mtchew
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by RobinHez(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Meganewday:

... I see your brain can't do better than that! Your thinking faculty is very regressive...

Is that all? Is that all you can do? Movie production, u can write yours, script writing ....

You expecting everybody to be a producer?

Mtchew

Only a dunce would fail to realize that was 1 example/idea out of numerous possibilities..

Impress me, say something intelligent. undecided
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
RobinHez:

Only a dunce would fail to realize that was 1 example/idea out of numerous possibilities..

Impress me, say something intelligent. undecided

Of that Numerous possibilities, Only a dunce would assume that the person downloading movie doesn't have anything good to do..

Movie is just for leisure you should know that!
******Chai*******
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by RobinHez(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Meganewday:

Of that Numerous possibilities, Only a dunce would assume that the person downloading movie doesn't have anything good to do..

Movie is just for leisure you should know that!
******Chai*******

LOL
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by elvision1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Meganewday:

Goto google and search: 'indexof films/2016/hollywood'
Note: you can modify the keywords like changing that Hollywood to Vampire if you are looking for a Vamp related movie...
Using this trick will take you direct to Root directory of movie websites where you can just download with one click... Its very easy than going to websites. " No ads and redirect " gibe it a try and let's hear your opinion.

Meganewday:

And i be no wan come nairaland today o! Na God say make i come. Ma Guy u 3much. Just learnt sometin new 2day. U Be know say i ve been struggling with dis pop up, quality and redirecting issues for days now?

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Good morning peeps.
Please I have this issue with my data, it happens with both Sims.
I see a total of my data usage that doesn't add up at all.
I'll add a screenshot

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by alex81(m): 2:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Subscribed for the 500mb airtel plan few mins ago... guess wat after 10mins my data was exhausted. didnt download o, jst normal browsing.

Na MTN N25 plan i dey use type ds thing so.

MTN always true to their word!

Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by nathdim: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Meganewday:
I've noticed this several time but many people keep saying Airtel night plan is a scam... Have you also experience this?
op what site are you downloading those movies
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Good morning peeps.
Please I have this issue with my data, it happens with both Sims.
I see a total of my data usage that doesn't add up at all.
I'll add a screenshot

Its your phone counter that's compromising...
But not really if you look closely, it said 'About 1.40gb used not 1.40gb used... Its not stating the actual amount of data you have used...

You can download "Network Meter" from playstore to help monitor your traffic.
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2016
alex81:

Subscribed for the 500mb airtel plan few mins ago... guess wat after 10mins my data was exhausted. didnt download o, jst normal browsing.

Na MTN N25 plan i dey use type ds thing so.

MTN always true to their word!

Except u used it, haha... Which kind lie be dis na..
Re: Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) by Meganewday(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2016
nathdim:
op what site are you downloading those movies

Thats one of the numerous sites out there... If you want to source for another one follow this steps....

Goto google and search: 'indexof films/2016/hollywood'
Note: you can modify the keywords like changing that Hollywood to Vampire if you are looking for a Vamp related movie...
Using this trick will take you direct to Root directory of movie websites where you can just download with one click... Its very easy than going to websites. " No ads and redirect "

How Can I Track Lost Phone Using IMEI Number / How To Use Netflix With Little Data And Download Netflix Unlimited / Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data