Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Important Of Internet Marketing In A Business Firm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Important Of Internet Marketing In A Business Firm (399 Views)

How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Important Of Internet Marketing In A Business Firm by Matent(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
INTERNET MARKETING THE KEY TO BUSINESS EXPOSURE TO THE PUBLIC

You can imagine how in a business competition not the both parties that grow in parallel with each other.

One business owner may grow faster than the other day and might and the other will neither grow nor diminish.

Any business man on earth has a business secret and this secret is what either makes you a business amateur or a professional.

Take for instance “COCACOLA and PEPSI produces the same product” their differences is not that clear to man but one among this two competitors is surely doing better or better than the other one.
What makes one to perform better than the other is what we call business secret.

In this article we are going to learn few basic things to do in exposing your business, product or services to the public. Read on>>>>But before we start, can you take few minute to score yourself this few questions and see where your fault is in struggle to enlarge your business?

I have this strong believe that you are still the same as yesterday or rather going backward instead of growing and expanding in business because you are still in ignorant just as the bible said my people perish because of lack of knowledge.

Few Questions to be noted

What is the world we are today?
Who are my competitors?
What is helping my competitors to do better than I do?
What is the important of internet marketing?

There are many questions you need to ask yourself but let’s explain the highlighted ones.
READ MORE HERE [url]http:www.growthinfo..com.ng[/url]
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money For Just Promoting Ads On Twitter,facebook / Easy Way For Buhari To Pump N100 Billion Into The Economy- Zikistmovement.com / 4 Ways To To Be Trusted By Your Clients, Customers And Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.