Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D (3380 Views)

How Yahweh And His Brothers Reacted To The Information About Sex / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" / How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Immorttal:
and how did you know that Jehova is the God almighty,.. You read that from the bible right? Why did you accepted your indoctrinated believe but discarded his. I laugh in japanese grin

Who is this one?.. shift
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Immorttal:
and how did you know that Jehova is the God almighty,.. You read that from the bible right? Why did you accepted your indoctrinated believe but discarded his. I laugh in japanese grin

Who is this one Abeg shift undecided.. God warned me abt pple like you and him.

Pls i'd appreciate if u leave me alone nd don't quote me next tym hey...dunno you and i dnt care cheesy...
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Immorttal:

I don't know why Jacksonville and his counterparts have entangled themselves in this great fallacy called bible. Anyway, there brains will be clear someday.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don't know why Jacksonville and his counterparts have entangled themselves in this great fallacy called bible. Anyway, there brains will be clear someday.

One thing is certain.. Everyone has their freedom of worship.

but i tell you, you're heading to destruction..

Satan has chosen you in a way to bring deception to the world.

You call the bible a great fallacy , then you now sprang up with your own story ... you are just another fallacy story writer then.

Till you prove to us with signs and wonders, you're not making sense.

No one has done or can do what my God does.. He's powerful and he proves it in our daily lives.

The church is full of live because it's being edified and The presence of God is always with us..

As powerful as Jehova... As weak as satan and his agents atum and otem..
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

One thing is certain.. Everyone has their freedom of worship.

but i tell you, you're heading to destruction..

Satan has chosen you in a way to bring deception to the world.

You call the bible a great fallacy , then you now sprang up with your own story ... you are just another fallacy story writer then.

Till you prove to us with signs and wonders, you're not making sense.

No one has done or can do what my God does.. He's powerful and he proves it in our daily lives.

The church is full of live because it's being edified and The presence of God is always with us..

As powerful as Jehova... As weak as satan and his agents atum and otem..

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, yahweh and all his followers tremble.
The things which I write are the truth of the mystery of the world. I believe Atum because he didn't only reveal the history of just one tribe in a million to me(tribe of Yacob) but he revealed to me the histories of virtually all the kingdoms of the world and all the gods they have ever worshipped.

Now you follower of satan(yahweh), Pls can you mention one Nigerian name in the BIBLE for me? I can name many in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH already, yet ATUM said that what he has revealed to me is only a little compared with the whole.

Do you know the origin of your cultural belief? No! the Bible didn't provide them, but you brainwashed yourself in it to worship the god who is not compatible with your land. SMH for you, follower of Satan(yahweh).

May the light of God ALMIGHTY shine upon your brain in OTEM'S NAME, AMEN!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

guy i knww where u de get ur ideas(this doct of ufo's) from...im prettty sure
Where?
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by 0temSapien: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
How time flies
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Learn
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by 0temSapien: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
The truth is here.
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by 0temSapien: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
otemanuduno:

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, yahweh and all his followers tremble.
The things which I write are the truth of the mystery of the world. I believe Atum because he didn't only reveal the history of just one tribe in a million to me(tribe of Yacob) but he revealed to me the histories of virtually all the kingdoms of the world and all the gods they have ever worshipped.

Now you follower of satan(yahweh), Pls can you mention one Nigerian name in the BIBLE for me? I can name many in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH already, yet ATUM said that what he has revealed to me is only a little compared with the whole.

Do you know the origin of your cultural belief? No! the Bible didn't provide them, but you brainwashed yourself in it to worship the god who is not compatible with your land. SMH for you, follower of Satan(yahweh).

May the light of God ALMIGHTY shine upon your brain in OTEM'S NAME, AMEN!
The truth stands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by 0temSapien: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Read and be wise
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 5:07am On Oct 14, 2018
hmm
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by 0temSapien: 3:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Learn the truth
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by 0temSapien: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
The truth is here
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by 0temSapien: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Learn the truth
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Be enlightened
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by LordCenturion(m): 5:22am On Dec 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
Be enlightened

The great Otem, please check your email box, I have sent u email for the past 2 days.

Thanks
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Originakalokalo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lol.

Matured children of God knows where these statements are coming from.

No one calls God a bastard by God's spirit.

It is obviously by demons...

If it is not by God's spirit, it will be by the demons... There is no siting on the fence.

I therefore put that demon in you in perpetual bondage in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Lol.

If it is not by God's spirit, it will be by the demons... There is no siting on the fence.

I therefore put that demon in you in perpetual bondage in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

God, the creator of Yahweh, is not a bastard, but Yahweh the creature of God is a bastaard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Know and be wise
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
The truth is here
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 7:25pm On May 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 12:20am On May 13, 2019
Learn da truth
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 9:53pm On May 15, 2019
Learn
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Ahasco(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
0temSapien:
The truth stands.
How sweet is it to be a part of the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 7:55pm On May 17, 2019
Ahasco:
How sweet is it to be a part of the truth.
There's nothing as sweet as that on earth.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 7:57pm On May 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Lol.

The emboldened got me laughing grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Ahasco(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
There's nothing as sweet as that on earth.
I totally agree with you
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 7:11pm On May 21, 2019
Learn
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 3:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Never disown your father
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by OtemAtum: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
May we never disown our father or mother for any reason at all. Learn from the mistake of Jehovah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60 Yr Old Pastor Delivers A Baby After 35 Yrs Of Barreness / I Used To Respect Deism....until I Met Deists On NL. Thoughts On Deism / Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.