Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Mtn Frud:how They Registered Me To Deduct My Balance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Frud:how They Registered Me To Deduct My Balance (353 Views)

Gtbank Deduct My Money / I Just Log Into My Bitcoin Account And Found Out My Balance Is Doubled / How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Frud:how They Registered Me To Deduct My Balance by jesi800: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Just 3 days ago I was sent airtime to a balance of #800 from my elder bro.With joy in my mind I was very happy dat av gotten card to run the whole nxt week. Not only for me to wake up this morning to check my initial balance I checked before I slept(#547) was attacked(FRUD) to #247.So I called their agent only for her to quote the same old story of
"Sir, u wre subscribed to a service (Mtn music plus) dats wot u are bin charged for".
Several times Mtn would automatically activate me to a Value added service(VAS)Jst to deduct my balance d backing the agent would tell me is dat so as far it's my line dat I might have activated it by mistake .My bros dem for NL watin a full grown boy like me wan take MTN music plus so when I get internet to down any song.I no many of us might be experiencing this but will put it to a neglect.
CONCLUSION: I WANT TO LAUNCH THE CAMPAIGN OF #DOAWAYWITHMTN.Hit Like if u agree
Re: Mtn Frud:how They Registered Me To Deduct My Balance by azeecoboy(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy go appease the god of MTN,they are angry

(1) (Reply)

Africaxclusive / Globacom Bad Service / Wifi Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.