Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Globacom Bad Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globacom Bad Service (350 Views)

The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / Why Globacom Badly Wants 9mobile; But May Not Get It - The Cable / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Bad Service by buffalowings: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
So like a good citizen, I thought this would be a good time to stop using cheats to browse.
Hell, 10gig is now 2500.
So today I subscribed and I can tell you this is the worst browsing experience in my life.

A BBC page takes 3 minutes to load. Even at that the places where pics ought to be are blank

NL IS THIS HOW GLO IN YOUR AREA...

or is it just about the location..

Is anybody in Ilorin experiencing the same issue?
Re: Globacom Bad Service by power900: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
na so oo, after I sub for 12gig lobata, e no connect again oo, no bar at all for the service, na ogun go punish them is that gig expire without I no use am finish.....#nowusingetisalat
Re: Globacom Bad Service by beinstein(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Glo is yet to take you to the real level of frustration.
Your data connection don dey disappear? If no, just be patient. It'll disappear for no reason and won't return for couple of minutes. Imagine say you dey download file and data connection vanish.
The annoying part is when your data connection toggles between 2G and 3G consistently, even though you set it on 3G only. Glo show me shege until i said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Now i'm highly allergic to the name.
Nonsense network provider.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy 3V Tab For Sale / LISTEN: Hillarious Conversation Between Airtel Nigeria And Customer (audio) / Wifi Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.