Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday (834 Views)

The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / Vehicular Movement Through Kabba In Kogi State Is Almost Impossible Right Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by damilotun: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Pls house let's just be careful on our roads especially the states America warned their citizens against in Nigeria days ago , I was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen on Monday between Kabba and Obajana in full army camouflage and they were demanding for 30 million before my release but glory be to God am back with my family after 4days of no food or drink with them.NOTE pls be careful where you go and watch your back always the guy told me they are everywhere now .
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by ouzo1(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2016
ThankGod u re free before them go cm say make we donate for nairaland,shi shi I no get

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by ogorwyne(f): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmm. Thank God u r safe. God na ur hand me and my loved ones dey o
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by ezelos(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Where was the location of d kidnap?
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by catchfun: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2016
damilotun:
Pls house let's just be careful on our roads especially the states America warned their citizens against in Nigeria days ago , I was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen on Monday between Kabba and Obajana in full army camouflage and they were demanding for 30 million before my release but glory be to God am back with my family after 4days of no food or drink with them.NOTE pls be careful where you go and watch your back always the guy told me they are everywhere now .
how did u kno they were fulani herdmen?
Did u pay the ransom or how were u released?
_
thank God for ur life if what u said is tru.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by Juxtified(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God for your life, glad to know you're safely back home to your family.
Got some questions though...
1. If they were in full army camouflage, how did you know they were Fulani herdsmen?
2. Did you eventually pay a ransom?
3. If so, then how much?
4. If not, then how did you escape?
5. As the Head of State & Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nairaland, was Seun aware of this issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by iykedare(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2016
This is crazy.
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by mynduu44: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2016
damilotun:

Thank God u re free nd alive..

But how much una later pay Abi u wan form police wey no pay Ransom but always rescuing like Rescue Rangers..

Zombies in the house, make una go ask for Cut inside the ransom una boiz collect..
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Na make person dey 100% vigilant now!
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by Flexherbal(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God for your life.
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by symbianDON(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2016
@op thank God for your life. that axis is quite a worrisome and notorious area for the nefarious activities of these fulanis. unfortunately, the fulani armed bandits have been around in Nigeria for well over 10 years perpetrating all manner of mayhem on our roads and especially in northern Nigeria but successive governments had refused to curb their activities leading to the kind of boldness they exhibit today. if government refuses to take a hard stand now and launch an all out offensive on these criminals, one day, they will become bold enough to over run and seize entire towns!! these aren't the regular fulani herdsmen as is generally believed!! as a matter of fact, the mostly communicate in French and their native fulfude and speak English only but sparingly. they are extremely deadly and kill without batting an eyelid. government should, as a matter of urgency, unleash a full scale offensive on these criminals now as the situation has got out of hand!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by ebujany(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmm, u say? Ok ooo
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by damilotun: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2016
They came out of he bush in army uniform fully armed and I heard them talk in Fulani language ,someone supplies them fresh milk daily and the people in the area said they are the Fulani but I did not see a single cattle there .We paid huge amount of money before they allowed me go
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by damilotun: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Just thank God for me
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by damilotun: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oluwa ni
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by aariwa(m): 12:43am On Aug 09, 2016
damilotun:
They came out of he bush in army uniform fully armed and I heard them talk in Fulani language ,someone supplies them fresh milk daily and the people in the area said they are the Fulani but I did not see a single cattle there .We paid huge amount of money before they allowed me go
Were you in a vehicle or walking along the road
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Thank God for your life.
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by otokx(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
The Americans as usual where right.
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by damilotun: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
I was coming from Lagos driving a tundra light truck but the road was bad
Re: A Nairalander Was Kidnapped Along Kabba ,ubajana On Monday by damilotun: 4:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Yes

(1) (Reply)

See The Accident That Happened In Kano State (photos) / Advice Needed On Italy Visa. / Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.