Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery (832 Views)

NAPTIP Warns Nigerians Against Visa Lotteries / Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users / Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery by murphy02(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
The Canadian Deputy High Commissioner in Lagos, Mr Lajos Arendas, on Wednesday said that it was imperative for Nigerians to know of the non-existence of any Canadian Visa Lottery. Arendas said in Lagos that his government had never been involved in any form of Visa Lottery programme, and that it was currently non-existent.

There had been rumours and speculations among Nigerians, that the Canadian Government had opened up its Visa Lottery programme for Nigerians and other countries. “This is false information. In fact, the U.S. used to have, and perhaps still do, but Canada does not have a visa lottery programme. “As far as I know, it has never existed in Canada. At least, certainly not in my 24-year career. “It looks like some people are spreading rumours, and these could be linked to a possible scam. “The one thing you could tell the public is that you contacted me and I firmly stated that there is no such thing as a Canadian Visa Lottery,’’ he said. Arendas, referring to the High Commission’s Immigration Department website, said that it was important for Nigerians to know that what does not exist in the site does not exist.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/canada-cautions-nigerians-rumoured-visa-lottery/
Re: Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery by sosy25: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Somebody asked me about this canada lottery just two days ago and I told the person I was not aware of it.
Re: Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery by Thecassanova: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
So na scam undecided
Re: Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery by SlimHan(f): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
The hustle for money ehn grin
Re: Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery by Daboywizzy: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
I knew it was a scam... Immediately one sort of dude that calls himself Attorney started replying my mail
Re: Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery by gnykelly(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
some people will still fall for the trap
Re: Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery by sse4u: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2017
good info

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Claims 31 Lives (photo) / See The 7 Amazing Things No One In The World Will Believe Exist In Nature / How To Apply And Get A Canadian And Schengen Visa From Naija On Your Own!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.