Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nnenna=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nnenna=>write Up By Dindy (454 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnenna=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2016
NNENNA=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
Nnenna a beautiful young lady, I think i like,she is so fun to be with,an exciting human being,I think I am falling for her little by tittle,she is a very understanding person,soft in nature,she has a very good looking eyes it could make you go wow and nuts.
She likes talking in a very sensible way,she likes makeup,she like kids I think,she like laughing and I like it when she laughs,I enjoy her company,she is smart and intelligent.
She is very emotional and friendly,she believes in people,she always want everything to be alright,she is a great star,she could be a model if she wanted,she is a good girl,she is irreplaceable,she loves nature.
No girl can smile or laugh like her,she is unique in every figure,she is incredible in everyway,her hair is well designed,she is loveable,even if she has her bad side sometimes she always finds a way to seek for your forgiveness if she hurts you
NNENNA AKA MAMA PAPA AKA MOTHER FATHER,SHE IS A TRUE WOMAN.
Nnenna is my assistant she writes stories and write up like i do,even better,her stories and write up will soon be posted by me,please fans show her love when I start posting them.thank you.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING.......WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Oga At The Top / The Hidden Pot / Are You In Need Of A Writer? Hire Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.