Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,434 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

See What Yinka Ayefele Gives To Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Yinka Ayefele Gives To Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old (photos) (617 Views)

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Yinka Ayefele Gives To Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old (photos) by sidetalk: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
Yinka Ayefele pictured with Man bath and fed with acid at one year old by a jealous sibling, turn 25 years old Man bath and fed with acid at one and half years old by a jealous sibling picture with Yinka Nigerian music producer and gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele pictured with Opeyemi on his program on Fresh105.9FM Radio. Opeyemi was bath and fed with concentrated acid at one and half years old by a jealous sibling.He is Now, 25 years old

SEE ANOTHER PHOTOS WITH AYEFELE:>>>http://celebritytak..com/2016/08/see-what-yinka-ayefele-gives-to-man.html

Re: See What Yinka Ayefele Gives To Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old (photos) by Theyveedo(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice gesture

(1) (Reply)

How Sanyeri Broke His Leg During Movie Stunt / My Body Is My Art: Dancer And Fitness Coach Kaffy Poses Tople$$ In New Photo / Comedian Ay's Wife Hosts Him To A Surprise Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.