Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Businessman Caught On Camera Getting Fetish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businessman Caught On Camera Getting Fetish (630 Views)

Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) / EFCC: Billionaire Businessman, Tunde Ayeni Regain Freedom / Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Caught On Camera Getting Fetish by Obaloluwa08(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2016
A man, Emton Masvuure, has been caught on camera getting fetish in an apparent and desperate bid to boost his business.

According to reports, Masvuure, who is a popular businessman in Gweru district, Zimbabwe, was filmed taking a bath in his butchery. Many who saw the clip claim it is for ritual purpose. The businessman was caught on camera by one Jonathan Madamombe who then sold the video to the editor of the Midlands Monitor, Tendai Manhundu–Marobana. The pair then demanded money from Masvuure if he did not want to see the video splashed on social media and in the newspaper.

“Jonathan Madamombe sometime in April took a video of Emton Masvuure while he was taking a bath in his butchery that is located in light industrial site in Gweru. He then went and sold the video to Manhundu-Marobana and then told the complainant to give him $3 000 or else the video would be published in the Monitor newspaper,” said a source.

Afraid of losing his business and name, Mr Masvuure quickly paid the huge amount the duo demanded from him. But he said he could not care less when they started asking for more money.

“As for Tendai (Manhundu – Marobana) I gave her about $3 350 and $2 900 to Madamombe. But they kept asking for more and I could not give them, so I reported the matter to the police,” said Mr Masvuure.

Asked to comment on why he would take a bath in his butchery in the morning, Mr Masvuure said: “It was still in the morning. Today I’m sick but I will give you the real story once I get better.”

Acting Midlands police spokesperson, Assistant Inspector Ethel Mukwende, yesterday said the duo was assisting police with investigations.

“Yes, I can confirm that the Editor at Midlands Monitor and her alleged accomplice are in custody assisting police with investigations into alleged extortion of a local businessman. They are expected to appear in court soon,”said Asst Insp Mukwende.

Mmmmm!

Source:http://tobajum..com

Re: Businessman Caught On Camera Getting Fetish by youngest85(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Nollywood
Re: Businessman Caught On Camera Getting Fetish by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
African and Juju...na only God god save o. It is that difficulty to be contented with a little that God gives you freely without asking for blood or you loosing your sanity? All because of money. We met the money in this and will definitely leave it behind.

(1) (Reply)

Doussie Wood And Kosso Wood For Sale / 9japredict Refuse To Pay My Withdrawal Since 5th Of September / Bank Steps Up Credit To Energy Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.