Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Star Actress Crystal Okoye (ukwu Venza) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Star Actress Crystal Okoye (ukwu Venza) (7748 Views)

Heavily Curvy Nigerian Girls In Atlanta Release Hot Photos And Twerking Video / See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko / Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Star Actress Crystal Okoye (ukwu Venza) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2016
She once claimed she had the best figure in Nollywood. Well, according to some yes. What is undisputed is that Crystal Okoye, popularly called Ukwu Venza, has wowed Nollywood fans with her on screen displays and her delicious curves. She knows she's lovely and she's never afraid to flaunt her body.

And she's outspoken too. She is aware and proud of her sexuality as she was once quoted as saying "I am not one of those women who would tell you that sex doesn't matter. It matters a lot.The sexy Nollywood actress went on to say "If a man cannot perform, I have no business with him. You have to be a complete man to be with me."

Well, I leave you with her photos and a video of her dancing, twerking and frolicking with costar Destiny Etiko. You be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuXd0KMqMQM

Check Out More of Her big Hips: http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/hot-new-photos-and-tweking-videos-of.html

Re: Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Star Actress Crystal Okoye (ukwu Venza) by krimes: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Another Nollywood Star that I don't know. Op, where do they manufacture these stars?

1 Like

Re: Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Star Actress Crystal Okoye (ukwu Venza) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
krimes:
Another Nollywood Star that I don't know. Op, where do they manufacture these stars?

Lol. From space.
Re: Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Star Actress Crystal Okoye (ukwu Venza) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2016
krimes:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Baby Photos Of Psquare (Peter & Paul Okoye) / This Is What Leonardo Dicaprio's Dad Looks Like / Wizkid Kisses Linda Ikeji!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.