Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) (74144 Views)

14 Methods Humans Have Used To Dispose Their Deads Throughout History. / Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. / Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Wicked does not qualify what Nero was, Evil doesn't... Nero was a Devil in human flesh angry

The devil came in his form
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Truflame:
A man will bountifully harvest whatever evil he inflicted upon his fellow man. Always learn to spread good wherever you go.

I doubt if Nero died such death after all his evils angry
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by tsdarkside(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thony199:
Na this modern life person still dey reason like this?

better reason ohh..not that you land in such a situation like get bombed in europe,beheaded by isis,or captured by boko haram...

btw..i was thinking..: did you people ever noticed that the word boko is in ko boko??... isnt that strange??... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sunnycliff:
All the apostles of Christ died through any of these means as martyrs. Even John the Beloved was put to a boiling oil but miracle of God delivered him as he came out unscathed before been banished to the isle of patmos where he died!

Though these methods of dying is cruel yet many willingly submitted to death in this excruciating painful way, all for Christ and not for criminal punishment like drugs peddling, arm robbery, terrorism, cultism and other evils prevalent in our society today.

God help me to remain faithful till death!

Wow shocked.. Such loyalty shocked, so you can die like these for your faith?
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by bigiyaro(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Another method of execution used till today, is to strap a bomb on a brain washed individual and promise him or her 77 Virgin punnas, den sit back and relax while watching the hidiot blow himself and others up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by tsdarkside(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
bigiyaro:
Another method of execution used till today, is to strap a bomb on a brain washed individual and promise him or her 77 Virgin punnas, den sit back and relax while watching the hidiot blow himself and others up.

grin grin grin grin grin...badt guy.... grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by delors(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:
The Blood Eagle

A technique ascribed to ancient Norse warriors, the blood eagle mixed brutality and poetic imagery in a way that only the Vikings could. First, the victim’s back would be hacked open and the skin ripped apart, exposing the spinal column.
The ribs would then be snapped from the spine and forcibly bent backwards until they faced outwards from the body, forming a pair of bloody, shattered eagle’s wings. As a horrifying finale, the lungs would then be pulled from the body cavity and coated with stinging salt, causing eventual death by suffocation.
There is some question as to whether this technique was ever actually used, as the only accounts come from Norse literature. Several scholars claim that the act we know of today is simply a result of poor translating, and misunderstands the strong association of the eagle with blood and death in Norse imagery. That said, every account is consistent in that in each case, the victim is a nobleman being punished for murdering his father.
The good news for any poor soul who might have suffered this indignity? The agony and blood loss from the initial wounds would probably have caused them to pass out long before the lungs were removed from their bodies.
Saw this one in Vikings, season 3 or so...
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by sirthisthickkal: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
wow! kiss cheesy grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Marvel1206: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lalasticlala Chai, u need to see as i hug my pillow as i dey read am so.. See the kind thing wey person dey read.. Abeg visit my profile i get better topic there
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by dammmy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
ew! Scaphism
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin..are you kidding me...both sound terrible... grin grin grin

i think impalement is more painful before death..it could take some time before the pale pass through your anus and come out of your mouth... tongue tongue tongue

were as Straightup cannon shot na one second thing...

Read that impalement one again, its not a must that the stick comes out through the mouth, sometimes the neck, shoulder.... I pity those who died like this, may their souls r.i.p embarassed
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
One of these will be great for terroristscheesy
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
bigiyaro:

grin grin They're coming for you cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Wow shocked.. Such loyalty shocked, so you can die like these for your faith?

If that's the seal for my Christian beliefs I humbly yield to that!

Though not my prayers but if that's what should be done for the would of many to be saved, by God's grace I won't deny my Saviour

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by lagdmark(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kirinwa:
First this is not a new topic in Nairaland.

Second op is a very wicked person.

Quote me and die!
No blame the op he posted it as a result of torture and hunger people have to live today becos of buhari
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Fidelismaria: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
cry

Horrible
Even d devil baffles at the wickedness of man
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
No human life deserves such death. Only God gives life and only Him should take.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sunnycliff:

If that's the seal for my Christian beliefs I humbly yield to that!

Though not my prayers but if that's what should be done for the would of many to be saved, by God's grace I won't deny my Saviour

hmmm, i have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jesuobu:
No human life deserves such death. Only God gives life and only Him should take.

I doubt if Nero knew that angry...
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
The origin of these suggestions of killing men did not come from men but evil spirits speaking to the mind of men.many of Jesus disciples died like these but that was only when They had finished their divine assignment on earth.don't desire dying for Christ until you have finished your assignment on earth

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Austeeenxx: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Any terrorist caught should face the scaphism treatment.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mehn....!!!.....PMB deserves on of those...I tink d flayin would b most preferred.... Saying tho
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

I doubt if Nero knew that angry...
yeah. He was a wicked and corrupt Roman Emperor
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! Never experienced goose pimples like today since the last 20 years while reading this! Oh My World!! Devil is a younger brother to the people that created these tortures!!!
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Ganjafama(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
The surprising thing about these executions is that they are religion based. During the middle ages, the Catholic Church used these methods of executions to instil fear in anybody who dared oppose it.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
calmeGOBE:
Mehn....!!!.....PMB deserves on of those...I tink d flayin would b most preferred.... Saying tho

I'm not saying anything... Just wait here and gear up, they're coming for your head....
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
modelmike7:
Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! Never experienced goose pimples like today since the last 20 years while reading this! Oh My World!! Devil is a younger brother to the people that created these tortures!!!

He's Neros younger brother grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ganjafama:
The surprising thing about these executions is that they are religion based. During the middle ages, the Catholic Church used these methods of executions to instil fear in anybody who dared oppose it.

NERO was not a Christian. But he invented every methods of killing Christians.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Zubeezanga(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
hate no start 2day
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ganjafama:

Not all bro, some were for Rapists, Thieves, e.t.c
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by macaranta(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
cry
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by harffie(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bad ways to go. Very bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.