Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) (74146 Views)

14 Methods Humans Have Used To Dispose Their Deads Throughout History. / Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. / Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Duchessree(f): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
The blood eagle was used torture king horic to death in vikings.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
#BringBackOurExecutions..

Mad Cow grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Introverts and Tosyne, come and see o

You introverted?
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Op which of it is ur favourite?
Godforbid! shocked

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Sayelabola(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Scaphism

For sheer, delirious, nauseating horror, scaphism may be one of the worst execution methods ever devised. Practiced by the Ancient Persians, starting around 500 B.C., it saw the victim placed inside a hollowed-out log or narrow boat, their hands and feet tied to each end.
The victim was then forced to ingest a mixture of milk and honey until they uncontrollably voided their bowels, at which point their skin was smeared with more milk and honey before they were left exposed in the sun and surrounded by their own feces and vomit.
It was at this point that the insects would descend. Stinging and biting insects like wasps and ants would torture the victim, but worse, others would crawl inside the unprotected orifices of the subject and lay eggs, eating them alive from the inside out.
With the ration of milk and honey — and sometimes water — repeated at daily intervals, the victim had little chance of dying of thirst or hunger. Instead, they succumbed to tortured madness, experiencing the agonizing, nightmare crawl of thousands of insects on their skin, burrowing into their eyes and ears and nose, filling their mouths, while worms and parasites bred in the filth at the bottom of the boat and squirmed up into their bowels.
Death would eventually be caused by a combination of exposure and the massive infections caused by both the insects, and the fecal matter smeared into the wounds. One account of such an execution by the Greek historian Plutarch claimed that it took the victim 17 whole days to die shocked...

Its hard to know that a fellow human had to go through this before dying sad Thank God such acts have been erased, and may their souls r.i.p sad

Source = http://all-that-is-interesting.com/worst-execution-methods .

Sugar and water solution is still being in used to torture robbers while their hands and legs are tied to a tree.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Godforbid! shocked
You shouldn't have created a thread like this. Some wicked people among us like cultists will get inspiration from these. These extreme execution methods should be forgotten entirely.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sayelabola:

Sugar and water solution is still being in used to torture robbers while their hands and legs are tied to a tree.

Blood of gawd! shocked

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Man's inhumanity to mankind!

Jos negudu...
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Tijay90(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Honestly, humans have been, and are still, terrible.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
interesting!
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by mattyboy007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dis is mor dan hell fire itself
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Neros own is out of this world... How did he even die
Suicide.
Senate had planned to beat him to death, knowing this he decided to let his secretary cut him through his vein. He bled to death.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ontarget:

You shouldn't have created a thread like this. Some wicked people among us like cultists will get inspiration from these. These extreme execution methods should be forgotten entirely.

sad sad embarassed
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

You introverted?
Meant to write explorers

Am an huge fan of d person behind the moniker. Will modify the previous post
To ans your question ....yes I am
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by dyn1800: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Too bad.... But some people deserves it in our present days

policy12:

The act of inhumane to human..
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
CaesarII:

Suicide.
Senate had planned to beat him to death, knowing this he decided to let his secretary cut him through his vein. He bled to death.

He should have had a taste of his wickedness angry
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by beejaymoore(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Well! After rapture all these would be used.. The worst part death won't end the pains, the pains would be continuous. God help us go with Him the right time.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Meant to write explorers

Am an huge fan of d person behind the moniker. Will modify the previous post
To ans your question ....yes I am

Oh ok, i also followed him b'cos of his threads, dont want to miss out cheesy ... And you know there's a lounge for Introverts here on NL right?

Cc Olarewajub
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
The West say Africans are barbaric. They are yet to bring an adjective to qualify these. Please whoever has an adjective for these should quote me, I'm short of words.
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
beejaymoore:
Well! After rapture all these would be used.. The worst part death won't end the pains, the pains would be continuous. God help us go with Him the right time.

Calm down nah shocked , You wan turn Jeremiah?
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
dyn1800:
Too bad.... But some people deserves it in our present days

Mehn, that stuff is too horrific for anyone to deserve, a bullet to the head is enough sad.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
CaesarII:
The West say Africans are barbaric. They are yet to bring an adjective to qualify these. Please whoever has an adjective for these should quote me, I'm short of words.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
The heart of man....

But People are wicked oooh.........

These gruesome pains are too much.....
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by karcan: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
this is the only way we can kill corruption in nigeria
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by sisisioge: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kabiesi Olorun Aanu!
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
karcan:
this is the only way we can kill corruption in nigeria

This one's very harsh oo shocked
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
sisisioge:
Kabiesi Olorun Aanu!
I am not understanding sad

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by sisisioge: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

I am not understanding sad

God of mercy! grin
Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Ex.plorers and Tosyn.e2much, come and see o
I kuku see am bro... The pictures are horrific

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by osborn442(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
If by mere reading this, you have shivers running down your spine , have you ever sat down to imagine what Hell would look like if mere mortals could be this ingenous with evil? Give your life to Christ, he is the only escape route. Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Oh ok, i also followed him b'cos of his threads, dont want to miss out cheesy ... And you know there's a lounge for Introverts here on NL right?

Cc Olarewajub

Yes, but I stopped following 'cause the thread is too lengthy for me to catch up on. And I don't like following a thread that I can't follow-up on.
Are you introverted also? (wondering how you came across the thread, if you are not one)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.