Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (11639 Views)

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Check His/Her WAEC Result Successfully? / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Obinnio: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by freshcvvs: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Only in ABA lol
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Qualer: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
chocolateme:
Good but don't talk about electric shock here please.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nwa! kee ije? ona agakwa?
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Qualer: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Obinnio:
Though the result is not as outstanding as this, I feel I owe to celebrate my younger brother, my last born who it is a joy to sponsor in school, he does some dirty work to fetch for himself and still have time for his books, it is not the perfect result but people that don't have it should strive and don't dump education, he too don't have it, a young boy of 17. I don't need to say what he does as it is a story of his life but I believe his education is on the up. Kudos little Brother. I love you baby.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by potolistic(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
After u get this straight A1's ...u cor write jamb score 180....

Fear nr go allow u submit ur waec results for screening...

miracle centers @ work
A1 in further maths... God'll have mercy on u pipo
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by FavoredGuy: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
More of this typse of result and this year's WAEC May/June will soon be decleared inconclusive by one body, name withheld. Well, congrats to those who it, awaiting more challenges ahead
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by chocolateme(f): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nwa! kee ije? ona agakwa?
yes oo. Haba! Long time.. where u go since?
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by oyinkinola: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Higher than that? Guess you scored A0 allthrough.
...you are not all that ingnorant than silly, who click 'like' for you!
A0 is bigger than A1!
...you crack joke by saying.....A9!
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by AsoRockz01(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
oyinkinola:

...you are not all that ingnorant than silly, who click 'like' for you!
A0 is bigger than A1!
...you crack joke by saying.....A9!

And it's only in your wild wide wastte that people are awardded A0 or A9. You're doomed.

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by primeboy1: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
I hope say all of ona wey get A1 fit defend ona result.

I dont think you wrote that exam yourself. If you do PROOF IT!
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by haibe(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Birniwa:
Did everyone score A1 flat in their WAEC this year or could this be the work of photoshop??
the thing tire me.. yesterday alone i saw up to 5 A1 parallel. Today another 5
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by armadeo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Well in my time this also happened though it was a very rare feat.

If the result is true and not photoshopped then kudos tobthe girl she did very well.

To all you imbeciles who view academic excellence as cheating it just shows how dumb you are. Such results are possible wiht excellent students.

I personally know two people who had A1 in further maths.

This country is finished with the type of posts I see these days. Leaders of tomorrow my foot.

Dunces everywhere

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by oyinkinola: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
AsoRockz01:

And it's only in your wild wide wastte that people are awardded A0 or A9. You're doomed.
...ha! sorry o! i didn't know A0 is the distinction awardded in the biafdrug state!
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Qualer: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
chocolateme:
yes oo. Haba! Long time.. where u go since?

THE BEBE! we dey o! you know we be chasing money like... cool

see you looking hotter than fire... chai.. ihe m'neri!! hewu ihe oma riem ego! grin grin

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by chocolateme(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Qualer:

THE BEBE! we dey o! you know we be chasing money like... cool

see you looking hotter than fire... chai.. ihe m'neri!! hewu ihe oma riem ego! grin grin
lol.. u and your sweet lips
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Porscheateyor(f): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
the result is amazin...bt i do nt think its ryt to create a fuss about sm1's waec result on social media...
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Techliet(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2016
waooo... this is what i call office smashing
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Preye1599(m): 1:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Abeg who get efcc contact
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by obyrich(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2016
potolistic:
After u get this straight A1's ...u cor write jamb score 180....

Fear nr go allow u submit ur waec results for screening...

miracle centers @ work
A1 in further maths... God'll have mercy on u pipo
Stop being pessimistic. Before condemning the result ask about the school. That school is one of the best schools in Nigeria. It is located a stone throw from my house. I am not surprised at all.
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Qualer: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.. u and your sweet lips

i have been infected by your all-round sweetness.. grin grin grin
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Private school! trash. Arrangee. It's good ti be rich, you can easily buy results for child(ren).

Show me results from a public school with A1s and have my appreciation.

Cheats everywhere.
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Private school! trash. Arrangee. It's good ti be rich, you can easily buy results for child(ren).

Show me results from a public school with A1s and have my appreciation.

Cheats everywhere.

Private secondary schools and exam malpractices are like 5 & 6.

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Petdagr8t(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
crunchyg:
Her name is Iloabuchi Vivian Chinonyerem who cleared her WAEC Exams with straight A's

Wow that's amazing, Lalasticlala let's celebrate brain atleast once on Nairaland
Chai Waec has been compromised ,we won't take it.
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Ibisanmi(f): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2016
God will give her ability to prov it when she enter uni
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by tompaxton(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
maybe she wrote it in her house
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Xcellentuso: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2016
Myn was 6B3,2A1...d painful thngs is dat a result with c6 all tru and A1 all tru are of d same relevance
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Porscheateyor:
the result is amazin...bt i do nt think its ryt to create a fuss about sm1's waec result on social media...

Happy birthday beautiful, even tho i don't know you but i wish u many happy returns. May the lord continue to bless you and grant your heart desires as you live on to fulfil your potentials. Enjoy
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by trino: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Good day all,

One of the greatest problem with most students when writing their UTME is the lack of exposure of the Computer Based Test (CBT) methods recently deployed by JAMB for their examinations. Even the bright students, usually fidget and run short of ideas when been exposed to the CBT conditions for the first time because they are faced with the difficult task of mastering the interface real time, manage the time (with the inherent pressure from the countdown timer) and still answer all the questions as accurate as possible in their system. Now, this is a lot for the student to handle simultaneously. These challenges can be reduced by giving the student the privilege of practicing with a standard CBT software (TestDriller UTME 2017) recommended for JAMB so as to reduce the tension and workload for the student in the examination hall.

These and many more are what the TestDriller UTME 2017 provides for the students. TestDriller UTME 2017 Software contains the following features:

- A standard CBT interface with bank of past questions for most UTME subjects for the past 16 years. This could be seen in the PRACTICE EXAM section, where the student can write exams in three modes (Practice, Study & Mock Mode).It also gives you the leverage to study by topics of interest. You can also write exams on multiple subjects at a time using the same interface while navigating through them.

-An educational game session called VOCABO. VOCABO is a synonym/antonym game that helps the student to relax while learning extensively with adequate mastery of words thereby increasing their vocabulary at their leisure

-A standalone package called MATHSOLVER that helps the students to solve mathematical questions with step-by-step explanations.

- A robust ENGLISH KIT that contains 9 sections which includes standard dictionary, over 200 common errors in English Language with explanation from A-Z, Phrasal Verbs and Explanations A-Z, Figures of Speech and Explanations from A-Z, idomatic Expressions A-Z and so on.

- An intelligent guide on how to efficiently solve mathematical problems at a lesser time and higher speed through the MATHS TIPS section with over 100 outline covered

- A comprehensive package on CBT in the "COLLECTIONS" section with all you need to know about CBT covered. This includes the Dos and Donts of CBT, features of CBT, Advantages of CBT over Paper Based Test and things to do during a computer based test (CBT). It also covered some success quotes and success poems to keep you motivated

- Finally, the TestDriller UTME contains the recommended text for JAMB in Literature for 2016 which is "THE LAST DAYS AT FORCADOS" and even questions and explanations for each chapter.

So what are you waiting for?

Contact Valentine on 08034047666 or Email: valendrino@gmail.com and whatsapp: 08034047666

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Spent $340m On Foreign School Applications In 6 Months — CBN / Things You Must Do As A Freshman In A Higher Institution / President Buhari Directs Tetfund To Inject N24bn Into 12 New Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.