Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Waec Result Of All The Science Students In My School Withheld - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Result Of All The Science Students In My School Withheld (1645 Views)

WAEC Throws Light On Exam Remarking, Withheld And Outstanding Result / JAMB Has Released Withheld Results / WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Result Of All The Science Students In My School Withheld by Elzak(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
the 2016 Waec results of all the science students in my school withheld with all the art students getting theirs. what do you think could be the problem. Is there any chance the result been
released in the near future? I need ur helps!

(1) (Reply)

TRCN Certificate / 4 Ways To Score 250+ In Your Upcoming Jamb / Nigerian Rev Father Builds Free Ultra Modern Secondary School For Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.