Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Did The Different Races Come About? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The Different Races Come About? (1780 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The Different Races Come About? by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
In religion.... we are never told God created various races.... so if religious... how did the creation of one man and woman and their offsprings come down to this.... various distinct ethnicities? Same question to the evolutionists,.
I am in Camp Creation.... and believe that the various races are all man made .... the original man was the Black man and the others made from him... by man. There are buildings... the Great Pyramid... and others where the technologies used back then are still beyond us today proving that man "ancient man" was in some aspects more advanced in technology than we are today.... and another such aspect is genetic engineering. Are the ancient drawings of half man half beast depictions of imagination or what existed? We are today secretly experimenting with that. Ethnicities. .. man made .....man genetically engineered by man. .....There is nothing new under the sun. Your take.
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by bunlizlaw(f): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Understanding the nature of God is enigmatic.That is why most athiests ,to me, are confused people. OP don't puzzle yourself by trying to fathom some issues such as creation and many more.Just believe God created all things including people all over the earth.
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by Zeedarh(f): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
There are too many questions without answers. Some have 'answers' that some of us do not find plausible. This question is one of those with too many 'answers' which someone like me finds none acceptable.

I'm particularly interested in people's opinion on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by talkportal: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
bunlizlaw:
Understanding the nature of God is enigmatic.That is why most athiests ,to me, are confused people. OP don't puzzle yourself by trying to fathom some issues such as creation and many more.Just believe God created all things including people all over the earth.

i mean this is the reason i think sometimes some theist are dumb. "just believe god created all things..." no question just believe, then we should believe anything. same way we should believe the earth is a flat disc, we dont have to just believe anything. asking questions is not confusion actually that is the first step of understanding. i mean no offence

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by Originalsly: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
bunlizlaw:
When talking about believing God created people.... how many did he create?... wasn't it one man... Adam?.... and one woman Eve?... one race/same ethnicity?...or maybe two?... and send them into the world to multiply?.... the discussion here is about how these other races came about....how was that possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by bunlizlaw(f): 4:40am On Jan 13, 2017
talkportal:

i mean this is the reason i think sometimes some theist are dumb. "just believe god created all things..." no question just believe, then we should believe anything. same way we should believe the earth is a flat disc, we dont have to just believe anything. asking questions is not confusion actually that is the first step of understanding. i mean no offence

I'm not dumb sir!I can't trade words with u cos we have totally different ideologies.You are an Atheist and I AM NOT AND WOULD NEVER BE. Thanks
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2017
bunlizlaw:

I'm not dumb sir!I can't trade words with u cos we have totally different ideologies.You are an Atheist and I AM NOT AND WOULD NEVER BE. Thanks

see fear

1 Like

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by talkportal: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
bunlizlaw:

thank you for not trading words with me... because i won't buy it self- where are in recession, where is the money to buy such. In as much as i respect you politeness, you should know there is different between specific and general, when i say dumb i dont mean you specifically but generally base on ideas. do you understand that? thanks my theist friend.

1 Like

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by sonmvayina(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
three roots of human where created...Enki and Ninmah created the first set, the black race....He and Erikhesegal created the second set, the Caucasian race while Marduk and Inanna created the third set...the mongoloids...that is what the written records says..
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by jonbellion(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
bunlizlaw:
lol that's the easy way out
But reality is to interesting to be comfortable in ignorance
You can be a diest
KingEbukasBlog is s diest but he's a closet diest
He hasn't officially come out
What would his friends say
His family
The Abrahamic God doesn't even condone diests. They were supposed to be stoned to death
I think be wants to pray away the diest but he just can't help it
Hopefully one day he wont be ashamed of who he is and won't care how he would be looked at in the society smiley
I also wish the same for you
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
lol that's the easy way out
But reality is to interesting to be comfortable in ignorance
You can be a diest
KingEbukasBlog is s diest but he's a closet diest
He hasn't officially come out
What would his friends say
His family
The Abrahamic God doesn't even condone diests. They were supposed to be stoned to death
I think be wants to pray away the diest but he just can't help it
Hopefully one day he wont be ashamed of who he is and won't care how he would be looked at in the society smiley
I also wish the same for you

grin grin grin

I no be deist oo abeg
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by hopefulLandlord: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin
I no be deist oo abeg

don't deny what you are, there's no shame in being a deist
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by AmunaNo1: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2017
sonmvayina:
three roots of human where created...Enki and Ninmah created the first set, the black race....He and Erikhesegal created the second set, the Caucasian race while Marduk and Inanna created the third set...the mongoloids...that is what the written records says..

Marduk and Inanna were bitter enemies I do not see them working together. Many of the records have been falsified by marduk and his priests

1 Like

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by sonmvayina(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2017
AmunaNo1:

Marduk and Inanna were bitter enemies I do not see them working together. Many of the records have been falsified by marduk and his priests

You are completely right...they are bitter enemies..but i guess it happened before Marduk was accused for the death of Dimuzi, and the enemity started cos the indus vallley was her domain.
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by Originalsly: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2017
sonmvayina:
Who are these ehmmm... deities/people/aliens /whatever?
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by orisa37: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
@the Tower of Babel. Some scatter to China to be Chinzole. Others to Futa Jalon become Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by orisa37: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2017
At the Tower of Babel.
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by atheistandproud(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
"ancient man is more advanced in tech than we are today" Where in Lucifer's name did you get such an asinine idea?
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by Originalsly: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
orisa37:
@the Tower of Babel. Some scatter to China to be Chinzole. Others to Futa Jalon become Fulani Herdsmen.
ok... but how does than change their ethnicity? Isn't that like Africans who were enslaved and taken abroad hundreds of years ago still have the same ethnicity as the offsprings of those who never left Africa?
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by sonmvayina(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Originalsly:
Who are these ehmmm... deities/people/aliens /whatever?

they are the anunaki's that created humans...some say for slave labour, but i doubt that..they are highly spiritual beings.
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by Originalsly: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
atheistandproud:
"ancient man is more advanced in tech than we are today"
Where in Lucifer's name did you get such an asinine idea?
Didn't get it under Lucifer's name.....got it from logic..... gathering information and having the ability to link the dots. Is that asinine in your book? Do you know there are huge slabs of stone laying around ancient sites in South America?...veryyyy harddd rocks that that are cut as if with laser equipment? .. that we today cannot do the same? Just two examples. ... Weren't these done by some form of technology the level of which we are yet to attain? ..would this be asinine idea to say they were more advanced? These things that we have no answer to.... were done either by Lucifer...or I guess Aliens. And while on this.... when God ordered Noah to put a pair of each living thing into the ark..... I know you stretched your imagination to figure out how big that ship would have to be... but have you ever thought it could have been DNA?...or eggs and sperms?... the same we modern technological advanced man have been doing recently? I guess all this is asinine. There is nothing new under the sun
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by sonmvayina(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
AmunaNo1:

i think Marduk is the God the isrealite worship..according to Isaiah 45, what do you think?..i also think that Inanna is lucifer as she is the one that got the MEs from Enki and rose her self to the council. what do you think??
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by Originalsly: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
sonmvayina:

they are the anunaki's that created humans...some say for slave labour, but i doubt that..they are highly spiritual beings.
Ok.... so this is another 'origin of man' belief. Never heard of it. Is this the belief of a religion?...if so which? ...just curious and need the headline!...Google can give me the details later!
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by sonmvayina(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Originalsly:
Ok.... so this is another 'origin of man' belief. Never heard of it. Is this the belief of a religion?...if so which? ...just curious and need the headline!...Google can give me the details later!

it is the only creation story i know, i ddont know iif there is another one..just google Enki or Anunaki earth council or Enuma Elish..

1 Like

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by mekus123: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
talkportal:

thank you for not trading words with me... because i won't buy it self- where are in recession, where is the money to buy such. In as much as i respect you politeness, you should know there is different between specific and general, when i say dumb i dont mean you specifically but generally base on ideas. do you understand that? thanks my theist friend.
Abeg forget all this tongue in cheek diplomacy. She is dumb, she is dumb. Shikena

Imagine what she even posted. *shivers*

1 Like

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by AmunaNo1: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
sonmvayina:

i think Marduk is the God the isrealite worship..according to
Isaiah 45, what do you think?..i also think that Inanna is lucifer as she is the one that got the MEs from Enki and rose her self to the council. what do you think??
im impressed by your discernment. In earlier interactions with the isrealites the composite being known as Yahweh was both Marduk and Enki. You will notice that in the Torah Yahweh exhibits two contrasting attributes, the loving god and the god of war Later on only Marduk continues the show. Marduk is indeed the god of the isrealites. However Enki is also Lucifer. He is known as the serpent not because he is evil but because he is wise. He is the creator of the brotherhood of the serpent a world wide organization which was formerly devoted to the liberation of the human spirit from tyranny unfortunately this society has now been corrupted by Marduk. This is described as the brusing of the serpent in the garden of eden. The very name lucifer means light bringer which can also be understood as one who brings knowledge to the ignorant(man)
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by sonmvayina(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
AmunaNo1:

im impressed by your discernment. In earlier interactions with the isrealites the composite being known as Yahweh was both Marduk and Enki. You will notice that in the Torah Yahweh exhibits two contrasting attributes, the loving god and the god of war Later on only Marduk continues the show. Marduk is indeed the god of the isrealites. However Enki is also Lucifer. He is known as the serpent not because he is evil but because he is wise. He is the creator of the brotherhood of the serpent a world wide organization which was formerly devoted to the liberation of the human spirit from tyranny unfortunately this society has now been corrupted by Marduk. This is described as the brusing of the serpent in the garden of eden. The very name lucifer means light bringer which can also be understood as one who brings knowledge to the ignorant(man)

yes that what i thought so...they even incorporated stories about Enlil too as he was the God that masterminded the flood disaster and Inanna and Ninurta where the Gods responsible for the destruction of sodom and Gomorrah by using the Erra weapon..but doing a comparrison of belief, Enlil will be satan since he is the destroyer, his son Ninurta is the devil while Inanna for some reason i believve is lucifer..i think before Enki andd Enlil left earth, they passed their attributes to Marduk..
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
bunlizlaw:

Dumbest answer I've ever seen in my life. cheesy

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

1 Like

Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by obinna58(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2017
bunlizlaw:
Atheist to you are confused shocked no wonder you are stocked with religion believing in everything even to an extent believing what u think a fellew human being has in mind
Re: How Did The Different Races Come About? by frank317: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2017
mekus123:

Abeg forget all this tongue in cheek diplomacy. She is dumb, she is dumb. Shikena

Imagine what she even posted. *shivers*

Lol... She is plain dumb. Imagine what a normal human posted on a public forum. Asking us not to ask questions but believe. That means all those students that asked questions in class are confused. Yet we expect Nigeria to be a great country... The bad news is that more than 80% of Nigerian youths think this way.

No wonder their fellow human will tell them he is a man of God, tell them they are possessed because they had sex or ate in dreams, ask them to pay tithe to God through them, ask them to come to church in Monday morning to pray for job and they gulliblly obey.

They obey all nonsense because they were told that asking questions is wrong, just believe and act like a fool, that's wisdom to them. I weep.

If this kind of person has the odacity to call atheists confused, then I think the meaning of confusion needs to be revisited in the dictionary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge / Ozubulu Killing:Bishop Buries His Father In Grand Style.See Reactions(pics) / Victory Through The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.