Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists (12999 Views)

10 Best American New Artists Of 2016 / A New Record Label Looking For Upcoming Artists / New Music Label, Looking For Great Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
I received the message in my mail days ago and i think it might just be useful for few bubbling under artistes. according to the message sent through their pr team

"Paybak Musik Empire is a new record label launched recently having signed just one artist, looking for few more artist to be officially signed into the record label, every interested artist are to thus kindly forward their material through to us via our mail paybakmusikempire@gmail.com on or before 12th of september."

"for contacts, complaints and enquiry, please kindly contact our spokeperson on 07066888253, 08119309575 @ejovwovincent @paybakmusik on twitter and facebook - Paybak Musik Empire."

thats all, i hope it's someway useful and wish everyone all the best.

do you have a news you want to reach to the world then naijaentnewspromo@gmail.com might help

get yourself standard artist management company conatct 234 Media Group on 07057413248 @234mediagroup 234mediagroup@gmail.com
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by kelechi50: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can somebody help me out my son of ten years old is interested in music he has written a lot of songs and I don't know how to go about it can someone help, reach me on thank4realigboji@yahoo.com
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
kelechi50:
Can somebody help me out my son of ten years old is interested in music he has written a lot of songs and I don't know how to go about it can someone help, reach me on thank4realigboji@yahoo.com
thats a good thing. we can be of help at 234 media group, we can help manage your kid and help push his musical carreer, we'd start with helping him record just one single first and help push that and we'd be awaiting for the outcome. we'll contact you through mail, so we can explain to you how it works. or send mail to 234mediagroup@gmail.com
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by jackweez: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
I'm listening to the new king of Trap music repping epidemic records Miami from California, new song, just released hours ago.
Rollie Beatman - Lemme go
The style of his music got me fam all the way here from London.
I heard he has Nigerian roots too.

Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by EbenzMedia: 5:48am On Aug 09, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by DHITZ(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
24 August 2016
Are you a talented artist that can thrill crowd with your song and performance. Then this opportunity is for you. Dhitz Records is opening a Voice Recording Audition for upcoming artist[s]. The label wishes to sign a male and female artist. Audition starts on the 20th of Nov. 2016. Registration attracts a fee of #3000. We dnt have any agent, dnt be scammed. If your are interested mail us @ dhitzrecords@gmail.com for more info. Email title should "Voice Recording Audition/Talent Hunt"
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Hi there my name is tosaino an [artist]
Show Love and pls download
my songs

first track

Title beginning

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7c999a4

second track

Title oye koti mo

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2d9e3785

thanks as you download
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by EbenzMedia9: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Austinblake: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2017
olovamp3.com/7da3c
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Austinblake: 1:43am On Jul 24, 2017
olovamp3.com/7da3c
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Austinblake: 1:47am On Jul 24, 2017
just follow the link I shared bro ...download my song and help me out .
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Oladecent: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2018
Good day. Kuye Olalekan Michael is my name. I am an artist with the stage name "Oladecent". I have few meaningful tracks recorded. Now I need a record label to push me to the world. Please reach me on 08060473437. Thanks.
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by Olaitan0000: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2018
We are here for our upcoming artist with great talent ,we are here to help your career if you are a serious type. Tinny entertainment is here help our young artist for more info you can message our manager on WhatsApp 0 8157058069
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by skyhighweb(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2018
upload ur tracks for free www.soundlala.com
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by donkelvin10(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
I am into rapping and singing also.... I am Don kelvin in Lagos....pls I need connection.... my WhatsApp number is +2349023630072
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by omoologo112: 12:46am On Oct 06, 2020
check my out my stuff and contact me 07043147089 https://soundcloud.com/michael-samuel-948040173/omo-ologo?ref=clipboard
Re: Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists by omoologo112: 12:47am On Oct 06, 2020
check this outhttps://soundcloud.com/michael-samuel-948040173/omo-ologo?ref=clipboard

(1) (Reply)

Rema: Calm Down/Holiday - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon / Phyno – If To Say (audio) / The Desperate Chicks- Naija's Destiny's Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.