Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Enugu 'single N Mingle' - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Enugu 'single N Mingle' (644 Views)

Single N Seriosly Searching / Muslim Single In D House Lets Get Mingle / Single N Searching.. I Need A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu 'single N Mingle' by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
I have been in Enugu for about 4 years now and I am yet to meet a guy I really like. So if you stay in Enugu and you are ready to meet up, send me a message.

I am 21, a student and I want a man that can take good care of me financially and otherwise, especially financially. I'm tired of big something and no money.

Please for only men that live in Enugu oo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Enugu 'single N Mingle' by chubbyG(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Brokegirl:
I have been in Enugu for about 4 years now and I am yet to meet a guy I really like. So if you stay in Enugu and you are ready to meet up, send me a message.

I am 21, a student and I want a man that can take good care of me financially and otherwise, especially financially. I'm tired of big something and no money.

Please for only men that live in Enugu oo kiss kiss kiss

you're tired of big something...
Why do I feel this is scam??
you registered today ..
well success....
Re: Enugu 'single N Mingle' by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Well sir I don't need to explain myself to you but I have followed NL for years and decided to reg today. it's just funny how you people see everything as scam. How can I possibly be a scam when I have already stated that I need someone that would support me financially. All I just want is a guy that lives in Enugu that has money and is ready to be in a relationship. So if you know any guy that fits this description do refer him to this post. Thank you boo. kiss
chubbyG:

you registered today ..
well success....
Re: Enugu 'single N Mingle' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
chubbyG:

you registered today ..
well success....

Don't mind her, She is a scammer and gold digger.

i even doubt if she is truly a woman. Probably one of those broke a$$ niggas impersonating as ladies for scamming purposes.

Chat with HIM now and he will start begging for recharge cards

1 Like

Re: Enugu 'single N Mingle' by Xxquisitee: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
+2348029226540

Call ladies looking for companion
Re: Enugu 'single N Mingle' by brightl06(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2016
am in Enugu, i cant promise you total support call or whatsapp 070six33two188one

(1) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Guy, Especially Anglican, 35-39 And Based In Abuja. / Matured Dudes Only(discreet Friendship With Benefits) / Why do Some Yoruba girls Have Bad Breath??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.