Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

‘’game Of Thrones Prediction According To Me’’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘’game Of Thrones Prediction According To Me’’ (818 Views)

Bbnaija: See How Big Brother Settled Cee Cee According To Don Jazzy / ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘’game Of Thrones Prediction According To Me’’ by proudly(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Everything about the series is just Genius. The cast is Amazing!!!! I have learnt not to have a favorite cast in the series since I noticed the Director would always kill off my favorite cast. I think the Director is after me.Still can’t get over the ‘’Red Wedding’’
[img][/img]

So; my prediction for the final of Game of Thrones is that Daenerys Targaryen will marry Jon Snow and thy will live happily ever after. Lol, wouldn’t that be amazing? What do you guys think, Do you have a prediction?

https://goldenfairyblog./2016/08/02/game-of-thrones-prediction-according-to-me/

Re: ‘’game Of Thrones Prediction According To Me’’ by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
1 thing I learn in this interesting movie is that 'Don't have favourite actor' cry cry. I am in love with Sensi(dunno if I get it), Jon snow bastard, mother of dragons, the dwarf and Arya stark. I know anything can happen to any of them thou cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House / The Joker .itz Quotes And The Meaning To Our Daily Life / Tstv News Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.