Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Is Your Financial Target For The Year 2016 And What Is Your Networth Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Financial Target For The Year 2016 And What Is Your Networth Now? (435 Views)

7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Financial Target For The Year 2016 And What Is Your Networth Now? by engrrichie92(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Im sure we started this year full of dreams and aspirations.
This thread focuses on our finances and aims at reminding us and bringing us back to focus on our financial target for the year 2016
The year runs buy and some of us just get lost in the hustle and bustle of life moving away from our initial plan for the year and focus all our energy on just trying to survive
Truth be told, these times are hard but again as commonly said tough times dont last but tough people do

Before the year runs out and we begin to look backwards, let us start now to reevaluate and see how to move upward and forward
Now answer these questions truthfully
1What was my financial target for the year?
2.What is my net value as of today(8th August 2016)?
3.Have i surpassed my targets already or am i still crawling to meet up?
4Do i even remember what those goals are or im just all about trying to survive?
5.How can i come back on track and redirect my focus?
6.What needs to change to make me meet the target?
7.RATE YOURSELF
8 REWARD

MY ANSWERS
1.I started out with having a TARGET sum of no less than 1million naira as savings .. plus some very valuable (and income generating) skills i intend to add up to my warehouse of skills
2.today(8th August2016), my bank accounts reads 200,000 naira with just one out of a possible 10 skills i highlighted in progress
3.No, im far from attaining my targets for the year
4.yes i do, but just like most people out there, i tend to forget and do things not in line with my outlined goals for the year
5 and 6.. ME, MYSELF AND I...I NEED TO CHANGE, MY OLD WAYS CANNOT GIVE ME THE NEW RESULT I DESIRE, I NEED TO THINK MORE, WORK HARDER AND SMARTER, STRENGTHEN MY FOCUS, EYES ON THE PRIZE AND MINIMIZE DISTRACTIONS
7 On a scale of 1 to 10... i rate myself a 2 so far, not doing so good but can and will definitely be better

We still have five months to go and i believe i can achieve it, and even surpass it.
I believe you can too!

SHARE YOURS!

(1) (Reply)

Instant Profit. / Buy And Sell Properties / How Can I Write Proposal To Win A Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.