Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 (2700 Views)

The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Dembali: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hardly had the waves of the best camera phone from TECNO died down when another Camon device surfaced online. The coming Camon device will be named TECNO Camon C7, and the image of the device was placed together with that of the TECNO Camon C9 as you can see below.
If you could recall, the TECNO Camon C9 was launched few months into the market with top of the grade camera hardware, 13MP both front and back, which is really amazing. And reviews from online bloggers and users’ feedback all attested to the fact that the Camon C9 device can compete with the best of camera phones in the world—there are people sharing how the quality of the image beats that of the iPhone 6s when used in low light conditions. This already shows you do not have to break the bank to get an excellent camera on your smartphone.
Now back to the Camon C7, we are going to compare the design with that of the Camon C9.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4079967_thread_png1f472befd74a90e7795219d40e13c18a

From the image above the design looks pretty like the Camon C9 but when you look at placement of the rear camera and the flash on both devices, you will notice that they are all centrally positioned. However, on the Camon C7, it’s finer, the camera and the flash align well with the design.
It’s really hard to tell which of these two devices is slimmer but if you look closely at the image above, one could say the Camon C9 is slimmer.
From all we know about the coming Camon C7, It’s going to be a mini version of the Camon C9, so it’s expected to be smaller than Camon C9. Camon C7 features the same camera hardware like it big brother, that is 13MP front and back camera with dual flash at the back and soft flash at the front.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4079968_thread2_jpeg37ded82ed344b14f5d50d3fbcc525b4e

This is another image showing the audio jack of the coming Camon C7 placed against the Camon C9. Again this image shows that the Camon C7 is smaller than the Camon C9, probably a 5-inch.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4079969_thread3_pngb0253632e5c470ec94ff89a3b4948741

From all indications, TECNO also position the front camera centrally just like the Camon C9. i don't have the information about the detailed specs of the device yet but from what i know the device will be available in four fashionable colours; the Champagne gold, sandstone black, elegant blue and the Rose gold. But hopefully you’ll be updated when I have the official specs of the device. Information reaching me has it that the device is already in the market and selling. It will costs at least N10,000 less than the Camon C9.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
kikikikiki
m using C9 and ohhh boy... it's dah bomb
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Flexherbal(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow!
Good.
Tecno is gaining ground.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Jazzlite: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tecno? Never again! Behold old things have passed away and all have become new..... Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge..... iPhone 6, Lumia....Lenovo P1 turbo etc..... Tecno run for yer life!
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Iceman296: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jazzlite:
Tecno? Never again! Behold old things have passed away and all have become new..... Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge..... iPhone 6, Lumia....Lenovo P1 turbo etc..... Tecno run for yer life!

One Mans food is another man's Poison. These phones you just mentioned cost over 200k with almost the same specs with the Camon c9 and c7. In this buhari economy, You want me to spend that kind of money?

4 Likes

Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by winnijaf(f): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow, I love this One. A Bit smaller than the Camon C9. Please OP how much is it??
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by MizMyColi(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Errrmmm

The images aren't showing.
Like I told someone whom I conversed with on twitter,

It is better to go for C7 if you don't like 5.5 inch screen and want to save some money.

C7 has 2GB RAM
it also has the camera in the middle. 13MP front and back.
That would be enough for me.

What I'm not sure of is the camera quality of c7 as compared to c9.

Because, I have quite encountered the superior picture quality of C9 on any other device I know.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by majorclems: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
That's a new kid... Tecno n new phones. Hope this is dope too?
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Jazzlite: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Iceman296:

One Mans food is another man's Poison. These phones you just mentioned cost over 200k with almost the same specs with the Camon c9 and c7. In this buhari economy, You want me to spend that kind of money?
Even if am gonna gamble with my eyes via eye scanner it won't be with a Tecno...
Iceman check Windows Lumia out...
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Minesota1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Looks nice, but i'd stick with the c9
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Nairastake: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Camon C9 comprehensive comparison with INFINIX Hot S

http://comparehub.com.ng/2016/08/03/tecno_camon_c9_vs_infinix_hot_s/#more-1
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mtcheew spit see has the phone back be like ladies purse smh

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2016
I am really tired of seeing all you Tecno clowns compare your useless Tecno devices to iPhone.

What a Joke.

Must you always famz the almighty iPhone? Can't you just quietly market your low quality devices without mentioning the iPhone?

See this one comparing c9 to iPhone 6s... lol- anything to move the ministry sha

Same way c8 was compared to iPhone 6. You won't believe the number of people wailing and regretting they purchased the c8 because of useless comparing with the iPhone. If you are in doubt, check the c8 thread.

Pls Stop misleading people with useless and unnecessary comparisons. Just let your Tecno device speak for itself.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Marvell23(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Jazzlite:
This is a midrange phone, and I think it should be lesser than 40k so comparing with IPhone 6?
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Marvell23(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
I am really tired of seeing all you Tecno clowns compare your useless Tecno devices to iPhone.

What a Joke.

Must you always famz the almighty iPhone? Can't you just quietly market your low quality devices without mentioning the iPhone?

See this one comparing c9 to iPhone 6s... lol- anything to move the ministry sha

Same way c8 was compared to iPhone 6. You won't believe the number of people wailing and regretting they purchased the c8 because of useless comparing with the iPhone. If you are in doubt, check the c8 thread.

Pls Stop misleading people with useless and unnecessary comparisons. Just let your Tecno device speak for itself.

I don't even think you have patience to read at all, where is the comparison in the article?
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Dembali: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2016
winnijaf:
Wow, I love this One. A Bit smaller than the Camon C9. Please OP how much is it??

This is 10k lesser than the the CAMON C9. But i dont know the exact price.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by saxby(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2016
With the difference in size, I'm begin compelled to assume the C9 is for men while the C7 is for women since they are the same thing but different in size
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Dandsome: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2016
saxby:
With the difference in size, I'm begin compelled to assume the C9 is for men while the C7 is for women since they are the same thing but different in size

Are you saying that your bf can't buy you the c9? Well, it's even better for him since according to the op it's 10k cheaper.

Lalasticlala, where is your location? So that Tecno go use DHL send you one C7? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by jaysay(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2016
I think ladies like bigger phones these days. Anyone going for the C7 will be doing it for it is a less costly version of the C9 and I am super glad it takes as a good a photo as the C9 does. I not not mind the smaller size.

MizMyColi:
Errrmmm

The images aren't showing.
Like I told someone whom I conversed with on twitter,

It is better to go for C7 if you don't like 5.5 inch screen and want to save some money.

C7 has 2GB RAM
it also has the camera in the middle. 13MP front and back.
That would be enough for me.

What I'm not sure of is the camera quality of c7 as compared to c9.

Because, I have quite encountered the superior picture quality of C9 on any other device I know.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2016
jaysay:
I think ladies like bigger phones these days. Anyone going for the C7 will be doing it for it is a less costly version of the C9 and I am super glad it takes as a good a photo as the C9 does. I not not mind the smaller size.

Lol
We could take a poll though.

I don't mind conducting one ASAP.

Ladies like bigger screens, yes...
But we could do without the little extra.
You get?
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

What a Joke.

No mind dem jor.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by jaysay(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2016
If you're tired, then leave the thread. Must you show how WISE you are? Have you personally done the comparison yourself? I have both iPhone 6s and Camon C9, and I can tell you that the C9 does better in low light. Do you have an iPhone yourself? I'm ready for the showdown and comparison--just name the place and venue.
xxxtedyxxx:

What a Joke.

Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by donhils: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2016
See how fat that C7 is. Looks like a pack of candies.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by donhils: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Iceman296:

No phone mentioned there is over 200k.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by ayobami52(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2016
donhils:
See how fat that C7 is. Looks like a pack of candies.
I don't think it's fact oo, it could be because of the curvy back which to me is a nice design for perfect holding
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by RalphVwede(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
kikikikiki
m using C9 and ohhh boy... it's dah bomb
same here. A good replacement for my galaxy grand duos
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Elxandre(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
What's the point when Tecno will never update the device?
It is just sad that as established as Tecno is in Africa, they can't even start updating at least 40% of their devices.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Iceman296: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Elxandre:
What's the point when Tecno will never update the device?
It is just sad that as established as Tecno is in Africa, they can't even start updating at least 40% of their devices.

How do you know it wouldn't be Updated?? Of recent TECNO have been dolling out frequent updates for the their phones. Don't say what you don't know Please.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by Elxandre(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Iceman296:

How do you know it wouldn't be Updated?? Of recent TECNO have been dolling out frequent updates for the their phones. Don't say what you don't know Please.
mention three phones updated to marshmallow.
Re: Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 by RalphVwede(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
is the c9 case available in the market now? need me one to replace the follow come pouch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Phone You Should Not Buy In 2018 / Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! / Cheap: Open Box Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro 6/128gb (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.