Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty (1050 Views)

Difference Between Hibernate And Sleep On A Computer / Reason Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are Not In Alphabetical Order / How To Fix Limited Access On Your Computer When Connected To Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty by Toluwani111: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
The keyboard of your laptop Computer has failed, and you need to access your computer ?
Do not panic! I have a working solution that will help you access the Computer System without a keyboard NOW!!!
Kindly follow as i unleash the procedures below:
How to Access a Computer When the Keyboard is faulty

Step 1: Switch on your Laptop Computer

Step 2: Using your mouse, scroll to where the WINDOWS button is and Click on ALL PROGRAMS

Step 3: Click on ACCESSORIES

Step 4: Click on EASE OF ACCESS

Step 5: Click on On-Screen-Keyboard

Step 6: Now, the On-Screen Keyboard should pop out.

This is the tutorial on How to Access a Computer When the Keyboard is faulty

If you encounter any problem while trying the tutorial, kindly ask a question below. Thanks

Cc:
Lalasticalala
Dominique
Mynd44

Re: How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty by Toluwani111: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Simply buy another keyboard... 1200 highest
Re: How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty by Nduxx(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Toluwani111:
The keyboard of your laptop Computer has failed, and you need to access your computer ?
Do not panic! I have a working solution that will help you access the Computer System without a keyboard NOW!!!
Kindly follow as i unleash the procedures below:
How to Access a Computer When the Keyboard is faulty

Step 1: Switch on your Laptop Computer

Step 2: Using your mouse, scroll to where the WINDOWS button is and Click on ALL PROGRAMS

Step 3: Click on ACCESSORIES

Step 4: Click on EASE OF ACCESS

Step 5: Click on On-Screen-Keyboard

Step 6: Now, the On-Screen Keyboard should pop out.

This is the tutorial on How to Access a Computer When the Keyboard is faulty

If you encounter any problem while trying the tutorial, kindly ask a question below. Thanks

Cc:
Lalasticalala
Dominique
Mynd44
Ok. What if the pc is protected with password. How will you logon?
Re: How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty by Toluwani111: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nduxx:

Ok. What if the pc is protected with password. How will you logon?
You can borrow an external keyboard and plug it to the Computer System
Re: How To Access A Computer When The Keyboard Is Faulty by Toluwani111: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Simply buy another keyboard... 1200 highest
That's a good suggestion but the tutorial is for those who urgently need an information on the Computer system but have no Keyboard nearby (whether new or borrowed)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Repairs Made Easy At Tsmart Technologies / Pls Help,my Elite Notebook Is Misbehaving. / X111 Acer 2800 Lumens Projector For Quick Sale(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.