Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. (3193 Views)

Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Recruitment - 2016 / Project Support Officers At Concern Universal Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by Remnita(f): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
The Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job position below:

Job title: Information Communication Officer.

Interested and qualified candidates from the public/civil service or private sector are invited to apply by writing an application with ten copies of comprehensive CV .

To see if you possess the requirements and have the qualifications, and on where to submit your application, see the full details on link⏬

http://www.reddnut.com/2016/08/information-communication-officer-at.html

cc

lalasticala

ijebaby

.mynd44

source: Reddnut.
Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by maxwell767(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Who wanna submit should contact me grin
Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by papyrus2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
maxwell767:

I want to submit. How far
Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by senors(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Hello Maxwell,
Thank you for the kind gesture. I would be glad if you could help submit my application as I am based in Ibadan. Do let me know what details I need to provide. Hoping to read back.

Kind regards,
Sam
maxwell767:

Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by maxwell767(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2016
senors:
Hello Maxwell,
Thank you for the kind gesture. I would be glad if you could help submit my application as I am based in Ibadan. Do let me know what details I need to provide. Hoping to read back.

Kind regards,
Sam

10 copies of ur CV and one application latter
Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by Speeddial(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Remnita:
The Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job position below:

Job title: Information Communication Officer.

Interested and qualified candidates from the public/civil service or private sector are invited to apply by writing an application with ten copies of comprehensive CV .

To see if you possess the requirements and have the qualifications, and on where to submit your application, see the full details on link⏬

http://www.reddnut.com/2016/08/information-communication-officer-at.html

cc

lalasticala

ijebaby

.mynd44

source: Reddnut.

What do you gain by carrying rumours, few day ago it was federal civil service, now you have come again with FPSU. The thunder that will strike you has no equals.
Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by hsim247(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hello house.
Please what's the update on this recruitment? Anybody been called for interviews?
Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by Yksoul(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
O BOY PEOPLE APPLIED FOR THE JOBS,BUT I WONDER WHY WE ARE YET TO HEAR FROM THEM
Re: Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) Is Recruiting. by yusufbala2010(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2017
Hello house who has ever hear from this recruitment o i wonder since last year August i applied for the post of operation officer but did not hear anything again o what is the updates please?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation / OPPO Nigeria Telecoms Limited Invitation For Interview / Fcsc Releases List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.