Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany (64925 Views)

Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil / Rio 2016 Medal Table US Leads, South Africa The Only Africa Team On The Table / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Samtob90(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Tolexander:
post topic?
Which topic?
This same one posted by someone else?

oh sorry, I should not have dignify your quote with response!
I see you still need very much more years in that lunatic asylum which has been your home since babyhood.

I have gone through your profile, I know who you are and the set you belong to in the society.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Samtob90(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Tolexander:
post topic?
Which topic?
This same one posted by someone else?

oh sorry, I should not have dignify your quote with response!
I see you still need very much more years in that lunatic asylum which has been your home since babyhood.

I have gone through your profile, I know who you are and the set you belong to in the society.

Be conscious of your diction, you think you write to impress but end up embarrassing yourself
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Tolexander: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Samtob90:

Be conscious of your diction, you think you write to impress but end up embarrassing yourself
really?

you went through my profile?
it must have been a kinda task for you doing that since yesterday.

I don't need checking your monicker, let alone checking your profile to know you seriously need attention.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Izen: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
azeecoboy:
it is only a sin when women involve in sport whereby everybody will start to admire both male and female...too much of exposure...

So women deserve to be caged but not men. Issorai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Abujabir24: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2016
I really don't understand what is wrong with Christians. If Muslims dress well, they call them ninjas or uncivilized. If they don't dress well like Zahra buhari, they say we are hypocrites. Please let us be oo. We are humans and we are vulnerable at times. Now the ladies in these posts are trying to appear a bit decent and the Christians are castigating them that they are hypocrites. One even said he has slept with an Egyptian before. I know say na wetin dey hungry una. To Bleep Muslim girl then come hear dey brag. They're plenty loosed Muslim girls likewise there re plenty decent ones. Period.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by azeecoboy(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Izen:

So women deserve to be caged but not men. Issorai.
do I mention caged?
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2016
But na only 1 girl wear hijab now, haba.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Stbottle(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nusaf:

Hopefully u read the post I directed u to. If u really understand the content, that is a good example of what backwardness is. But if u think civilisation is about unclothedness, then ur role models should be the likes of Jack (a dog in my neighbourhood), goats and sheep we are seeing all around because they are always naked. Regarding the issue of any invention that has benefited mankind, I will take it that u don't know anything about invention and as such I don't need to argue with u, but u can prove me wrong by naming some of ur inventions that are presently being enjoyed globally. If u are able to do that, I will be convinced that at least u have an idea of the said creations, and accordingly I will navigate u through the various stages of development that finally culminate in the industrial revolution. I will also furnish u with the key actors vis-a-vis their religious backgrounds. U ended with a piece of advice that we should seek for education/knowledge. The type of knowledge u need may not necessarily be of priority to me and what u want may not be of any use to me. Education is more about knowing ur bounds without stepping on other people's right. The way of dressing in Islam is purely an Islamic affair and as such it should left for the Muslims. A situation in which a muslim dress always become source of concern to ur folks and going as far as making a lot unpleasant remarks doesn't in any way reflects good education. The muslim ladies prefer to dress with hijab and ur ladies prefer to be half naked, is this not a matter of choice? Why is it that whenever issues bordering on dressing comes up ur people are always quick to say 'they are pretending'? But the Muslim will never see u naked and say anything. Okay, u that is not pretending, why not concentrate on ur uprightness and allow the pretender? To me this is a way of causing problems and in the end u turn around to accuse the moslem of intolerance.

Young man....wait as i begin to name those forward thinking inventors

Henry ford, who was a hardened christian.....ford motors
Micheal faraday of england
The wright brothers ooooo
The jewish christian hava saved humanity countless times without numbers through their love for discoveries and thinking outside the box not forming self righteousness claiming spiriual essence.

There are several others, look at those who have won nobel prizes for outstandig contributions, give me a list of them from your religion.

Who are the people who think of killing fellow humans all for one god that cant defend himself?
Who are the people that preach violence and constant ethnocentricity in this nation?
Simply accept this truth and move on, you people are backward, constantly generating backward trends. No ideas @ all, no creative thinking other than to copy those people whose culture it is to wear hijab.

And how has covering your bodies helped the nation, how has it made you feel human. Good education constantly seeks renewal of mind, i can see clearly that you have none.

And brother please do not vex me further than this coz...my next replies might not go down well with you. Until you constantly seek mind renewal and change from what you parents or the environment you stay thought you...even you, cannot be of help to this nation. So dont bother criticising any government because you cant have aolutions.....upgrade thy thinking bro.....every dress has its purpose...dont hide behind religion and continue to ba a hypocrite
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Stbottle(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nusaf:

If u prefer unclothedness, is anybody stopping u from walking the street naked? A situation where unclothedness (which the lower animals are known for) is called civilisation and clothedness is called backwardness, to say the least, is very unfortunate. U call it civilisation because u have the impression that it is a trend in European countries which must be copied by everyone forgetting that a copy-cat remains a cat, whatever it must have copied. That is how they will dress and begin to walk like tolotolo, forming European accent that make them neither Europeans nor Africans and u expect anyone to take u serious. It is also for this copy-cat syndrome that they are covertly campaigning for same-sex marriage, a practice which as a matter of rule, even the lesser animals don't indulge in. Go ahead with ur civilisations but the Muslims will not walk the street unclad no matter how u try.

And please dont ever say it again, that your religion is the best

Please, because africa is so blind to see new things, so daft to think new ideas, so dumb to reason amongst themselves, then we'll continually look up to them as standard....if so opt out of the internet na, be wearing jalabia everywhere, with your oshuka, that they call lawani....

There have been several civilisations before his current ones and the whole world, i mean the whole world followed those civilisations....until africa can uphold ita identity and completely not copy others then there is nothig wrong in copying the europeans...

I am even talking too much...is it not your people that strugglr to impregnate those europeans so ask to gain citizenship and to supposedly blow in life....baba...cut of my line go and think better
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Stbottle(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
MmmS:
because your fada was going to put food on her table if she didnt participate abi?

Ooooooouuuuuuucccccchhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by kabrud: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stbottle:

Young man....wait as i begin to name those forward thinking inventors

Henry ford, who was a hardened christian.....ford motors
Micheal faraday of england
The wright brothers ooooo
The jewish christian hava saved humanity countless times without numbers through their love for discoveries and thinking outside the box not forming self righteousness claiming spiriual essence.

There are several others, look at those who have won nobel prizes for outstandig contributions, give me a list of them from your religion.

Who are the people who think of killing fellow humans all for one god that cant defend himself?
Who are the people that preach violence and constant ethnocentricity in this nation?
Simply accept this truth and move on, you people are backward, constantly generating backward trends. No ideas @ all, no creative thinking other than to copy those people whose culture it is to wear hijab.

And how has covering your bodies helped the nation, how has it made you feel human. Good education constantly seeks renewal of mind, i can see clearly that you have none.

And brother please do not vex me further than this coz...my next replies might not go down well with you Until you constantly seek mind renewal and change from what you parents or the environment you stay thought you...even you, cannot be of help to this nation. So dont bother criticising any government because you cant have aolutions.....upgrade thy thinking bro.....every dress has its purpose...dont hide behind religion and continue to ba a hypocrite
U must be a big born bastard for the bolded. Meanwhile, if after 7 days of research, this is the crap u are able to come up with, then I must tell u that a good model of donkey can be made from u cos even a monkey can do better. Any semblance between u and human is a mere coincidence u bloody fool. It is quite obvious that the real agents of the much trumpeted Lucifer is on the prowl looking for followers but I assure u that nemesis will soon heat up that ur smelly ass.This is how u agents of darkness are always disturbing muslims only to turn around to form innocence, otherwise if u chose to be walking the street unclad and the muslims prefer to cover themselves, tell me how that should be any of ur cursed God forsaken business. How it should be ur business is what u were unable to tell me, u empty headed idiot. U used those ur cursed mouth to mention founders of scientific theories when what u were looking for was inventors, it can be so annoying when some1 tries to talk about things he doesn't understand but why dont u go to the library and brush up ur ignorance? Let me prove to u that ur rail track is not parallel by mentioning few of the numerous inventions vis-a-vis their inventors/origin and I will give u the tasks of verifying their religions/authenticity: 1. Pin hole camera (ur pitiable state of ignorance will not allow u to know its applications in optics) 2. Rocket and torpedo -invented by muslims 3. Spherical nature of earth- Ibn Hazm. 4. Algebra- al Jabr 5. Vaccination - by muslims 6. Windmill- muslims. 7.Shapes of surgical equipt - muslims 8. Shaft - al Jazari 9. Distilation (fractional inclusive)- Jabir Ibn Hayyan 10. Parachute -Abbas ibn Firnas. U are even attempting to give lame reasons why u must copy the Europeans but I must tell u that u are suffering from inferiority complex and it is fully justified. I was expecting u to shock me by saying something intelligent only for u to come with this thrash after 7 days of research. I REPEAT, WHICHEVER WAY THE MUSLIMS PREFER TO DRESS, HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSNESS? I wasted my time reading the rubbish with the hope that I can find answer to this, but to no avail and as far as I'm concerned, u deserve to be watered at least twice a day. U and ur likes, continue faning the embers of crisis that will CERTAINLY consume u. I was banned for 2wks because I took one donkey like u to the cleaners. U have proven to me that a man can survive without brain; that is a discovery for the science. Gerrout, the worst u can do is to report me to the moderator u bloody God forsaken agent of darkness.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by fox26: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice outfit nothing wrong with that, if it's not looking good for you then you are a vaseline master.

1 Like

Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by MmmS(f): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
Mynd44 take note
undecided gerrara here mhen!
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Stbottle(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

U must be a big born bastard for the bolded. Meanwhile, if after 7 days of research, this is the crap u are able to come up with, then I must tell u that a good model of donkey can be made from u cos even a monkey can do better. Any semblance between u and human is a mere coincidence u bloody fool. It is quite obvious that the real agents of the much trumpeted Lucifer is on the prowl looking for followers but I assure u that nemesis will soon heat up that ur smelly ass.This is how u agents of darkness are always disturbing muslims only to turn around to form innocence, otherwise if u chose to be walking the street unclad and the muslims prefer to cover themselves, tell me how that should be any of ur cursed God forsaken business. How it should be ur business is what u were unable to tell me, u empty headed idiot. U used those ur cursed mouth to mention founders of scientific theories when what u were looking for was inventors, it can be so annoying when some1 tries to talk about things he doesn't understand but why dont u go to the library and brush up ur ignorance? Let me prove to u that ur rail track is not parallel by mentioning few of the numerous inventions vis-a-vis their inventors/origin and I will give u the tasks of verifying their religions/authenticity: 1. Pin hole camera (ur pitiable state of ignorance will not allow u to know its applications in optics) 2. Rocket and torpedo -invented by muslims 3. Spherical nature of earth- Ibn Hazm. 4. Algebra- al Jabr 5. Vaccination - by muslims 6. Windmill- muslims. 7.Shapes of surgical equipt - muslims 8. Shaft - al Jazari 9. Distilation (fractional inclusive)- Jabir Ibn Hayyan 10. Parachute -Abbas ibn Firnas. U are even attempting to give lame reasons why u must copy the Europeans but I must tell u that u are suffering from inferiority complex and it is fully justified. I was expecting u to shock me by saying something intelligent only for u to come with this thrash after 7 days of research. I REPEAT, WHICHEVER WAY THE MUSLIMS PREFER TO DRESS, HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSNESS? I wasted my time reading the rubbish with the hope that I can find answer to this, but to no avail and as far as I'm concerned, u deserve to be watered at least twice a day. U and ur likes, continue faning the embers of crisis that will CERTAINLY consume u. I was banned for 2wks because I took one donkey like u to the cleaners. U have proven to me that a man can survive without brain; that is a discovery for the science. Gerrout, the worst u can do is to report me to the moderator u bloody God forsaken agent of darkness.

I dont need to report you, i can always reply....

Please brother wear your lawani to play ball and basket ball
Wear you jalabia for swimming
Call isrealites and jews muslim because most peopl you mentioned there are jews
It is no suprise to me....everyday we see opposite people whoe are naturally against the law of living and common sense.
People who base thier lives on what their parents who were also brainwashed told them....
People who refuse to think outside the box, you know, hiding unser the shadows of one god that can defens himself
People who are so daft to know that every dress has it own occasion
People who will rather wear jaalabia to work than a smart suit
People who will wear jumping trouser, look tartered wih unkempt beards all in the name of reliion
People who dont believe God created us equally and male and female have rights
Bloody nitwits who have no purpose other than to go with the tide of life.
People who have no ideas on their head except for the oil they produce their country would have been exceedingly poor
People who have no sense of responsibility
Bastards with no long term sight...evrthing whats in it for me
Idiots who prefer to suffer under some nonsense religious rules.....
If your women like they should wear gown to play tennis....infact their gown should cover the playing table with themselves...na your backwardness in affect
See the ididot sef.....you dnt even know your women are tired...sorry stay in obscurity
And as for inventions, discoveries and theories.....backward people will always follow....there is no hope for you people ooo and i only mentioned a few. I thought my reply was going to boost your thinking level not knowing it was derogating.....i hope you really sit down to think and ask yourself, what your purpose in life is....with that religion.....YOU HAVE NO FUTURE..
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by kabrud: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Stbottle:

I dont need to report you, i can always reply....

Please brother wear your lawani to play ball and basket ball
Wear you jalabia for swimming
Call isrealites and jews muslim because most peopl you mentioned there are jews
It is no suprise to me....everyday we see opposite people whoe are naturally against the law of living and common sense.
People who base thier lives on what their parents who were also brainwashed told them....
People who refuse to think outside the box, you know, hiding unser the shadows of one god that can defens himself
People who are so daft to know that every dress has it own occasion
People who will rather wear jaalabia to work than a smart suit
People who will wear jumping trouser, look tartered wih unkempt beards all in the name of reliion
People who dont believe God created us equally and male and female have rights
Bloody nitwits who have no purpose other than to go with the tide of life.
People who have no ideas on their head except for the oil they produce their country would have been exceedingly poor
People who have no sense of responsibility
Bastards with no long term sight...evrthing whats in it for me
Idiots who prefer to suffer under some nonsense religious rules.....
If your women like they should wear gown to play tennis....infact their gown should cover the playing table with themselves...na your backwardness in affect
See the ididot sef.....you dnt even know your women are tired...sorry stay in obscurity
And as for inventions, discoveries and theories.....backward people will always follow....there is no hope for you people ooo and i only mentioned a few. I thought my reply was going to boost your thinking level not knowing it was derogating.....i hope you really sit down to think and ask yourself, what your purpose in life is....with that religion.....YOU HAVE NO FUTURE..
I can see ur point but I still think u are full of shit. U only repeated the same crap u had earlier posted after another long days of research. Did u take classes on stupidity or it is natural? If our women like, they should wear gown according to u but what u still stupidly fail to explain is how that should be ur business. See me see wahala o! Hey! I even went as far as stressing this by making it bold so that u can still see, but babas for where. Hmmm. Pastors sleeping with fellow pastors wife, pastors raping infants, pastors impregnating female church members, pastors sleeping with wives of church members, pastors involved in armed robbery, pastors invoved in human rituals, reverend fathers having children with several women and a host of others are the trends but the only one that disturbs u is a muslim woman wearing hijab. Ur aim is to see muslim ladies going naked like ur ladies so that u will be comfortable that u are not alone, if not why are ur folks committed in campaigning for something that is blatantly wrong? Dress for events my foot. We are not desperate to the point of compromising the dictates of our religion. She rather lose the race than to go the way of the dogs, that is our doctrine in case u are in doubt u bloody descendant of Lucifer. Since the hijab has stopped her from wining the race, is she complaining? Is her country complaining? Why are u crying more the bereaved. Since u prefer them naked, are ur women not going out naked on the street for u without hindrance? Is ur job dedicated to spreading of ignorance? I know u have a serious problem. I also know that the problem is difficult to pronounce. I wish u quick recovery so that u can start regaining ur senses.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Stbottle(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

I can see ur point but I still think u are full of shit. U only repeated the same crap u had earlier posted after another long days of research. Did u take classes on stupidity or it is natural? If our women like, they should wear gown according to u but what u still stupidly fail to explain is how that should be ur business. See me see wahala o! Hey! I even went as far as stressing this by making it bold so that u can still see, but babas for where. Hmmm. Pastors sleeping with fellow pastors wife, pastors raping infants, pastors impregnating female church members, pastors sleeping with wives of church members, pastors involved in armed robbery, pastors invoved in human rituals, reverend fathers having children with several women and a host of others are the trends but the only one that disturbs u is a muslim woman wearing hijab. Ur aim is to see muslim ladies going naked like ur ladies so that u will be comfortable that u are not alone, if not why are ur folks committed in campaigning for something that is blatantly wrong? Dress for events my foot. We are not desperate to the point of compromising the dictates of our religion. She rather lose the race than to go the way of the dogs, that is our doctrine in case u are in doubt u bloody descendant of Lucifer. Since the hijab has stopped her from wining the race, is she complaining? Is her country complaining? Why are u crying more the bereaved. Since u prefer them naked, are ur women not going out naked on the street for u without hindrance? Is ur job dedicated to spreading of ignorance? I know u have a serious problem. I also know that the problem is difficult to pronounce. I wish u quick recovery so that u can start regaining ur senses.

Young man....i didnt bother to read your qoutesm or replies......i cant afford to regress with you into your world of obscurity...,and for your info.,,,,i needed no single research...,,if i had done.....your 4th workd brain wont comprehend.....sooo....keep wallowing in backwardness....if you like cover your body with asho ibora.....wear it to everywhere you go....its your own share of backwardness....nigerias current state is a result of these yoruba bastards who teamed up against the hausa muslims to drag this country and hinder ita progress.....i hope you are happy being part of the cancer eatin this nation....keep living bloody product of street affair....keep living life without purpose....live life in darkness....maligned opposite person....you people are a menace to this society....forming peaceful religion on time....killing people the other moment.....and brother....even if you cant detect sense...@ least from your state of regression people of your own dunghill cant still detect smartness..please take our replies to them maybe they'll learn and in turn teach you other minnion followers the truth....i really regret ever communicating this unrepentant, bloody and shameful piece of shit.....i wont ask you not to reply....i am on nairaland daily...so i'll find my mentions....but then it will make me feel good that your islamic cult group itself was founded on basis of core foolishness and high leve drunkenness

Mind you also, only the truth will habe difficult access....ignorance means bondage..truth gives freedom....please baba, wallow in your self made stupidity while this country keep moving @ snails pace with you misfits and untamed bastards....

Your dressing is not any of my business though....bit never in your god forsaken life, disease ravaged life should you ever compare say your religion is better than mine
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by kabrud: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stbottle:

Young man....i didnt bother to read your qoutesm or replies......i cant afford to regress with you into your world of obscurity...,and for your info.,,,,i needed no single research...,,if i had done.....your 4th workd brain wont comprehend.....sooo....keep wallowing in backwardness....if you like cover your body with asho ibora.....wear it to everywhere you go....its your own share of backwardness....nigerias current state is a result of these yoruba bastards who teamed up against the hausa muslims to drag this country and hinder ita progress.....i hope you are happy being part of the cancer eatin this nation....keep living bloody product of street affair....keep living life without purpose....live life in darkness....maligned opposite person....you people are a menace to this society....forming peaceful religion on time....killing people the other moment.....and brother....even if you cant detect sense...@ least from your state of regression people of your own dunghill cant still detect smartness..please take our replies to them maybe they'll learn and in turn teach you other minnion followers the truth....i really regret ever communicating this unrepentant, bloody and shameful piece of shit.....i wont ask you not to reply....i am on nairaland daily...so i'll find my mentions....but then it will make me feel good that your islamic cult group itself was founded on basis of core foolishness and high leve drunkenness

Mind you also, only the truth will habe difficult access....ignorance means bondage..truth gives freedom....please baba, wallow in your self made stupidity while this country keep moving @ snails pace with you misfits and untamed bastards....

Your dressing is not any of my business though....bit never in your god forsaken life, disease ravaged life should you ever compare say your religion is better than mine
Yes, I'm quite happy u have finally admitted that our dressing is non of ur business, when next u see a muslim lady dressed in hijab pls always maintain this ur submission. Bye.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by God2man(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Hmnnnn.
Re: Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany by Ayobami7(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
注意

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) / Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.