Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United (43322 Views)

How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures / Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical / Official: Manchester United Sign Paul Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2016
carammel:
This Guinea boy,see as e black,let's hope he wouldn't be another waste of money.

He's already a waste of money. Dortmund spent €100M buying 9 players...we(Man Utd) spend €110 buying just 1 player that might break his leg on his debut.

We can only hope he doesnt flop
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Motherfucker2: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2016
kenoz:
Overrated

Dumb fucck
Can you mention just only one midfielder who is better than Paul Pogba
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Motherfucker2: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

He's already a waste of money. Dortmund spent €100M buying 9 players...we(Man Utd) spend €110 buying just 1 player that might break his leg on his debut.

We can only hope he doesnt flop

Why are you worried about the money ??
Zlatan ibrahimovic's jersey raked in £80 million in first week of sale, that's enough money to sign Paul Pogba

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Motherfucker2: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2016
olagamalin:
Lol ...people assume United will take home the proceeds from shirts sales.

This shows you know nothing about football.
Manchester united bought %100 right to sale Zlatan jersey.
They bought 80% of right to use and sell Mourinho's pictures

In Paul Pogba's case, they bought everything including the jersey sales and pictures sale

Do you know how much they will make from Pogba's jersey sale ??

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Why are you worried about the money ??
Zlatan ibrahimovic's jersey raked in £80 million in first week of sale, that's enough money to sign Paul Pogba

It doesnt matter how much Zlatan made us. I wouldnt buy Messi or Ronaldo for €110 let alone pogba.

Zlatan is good business. Got him free and made money from jersey sales.

Pogba €110?? No player is worth €110.

Ed woodward as director plus mou has manager....na to dey bid anyhow remain.

I have always said it....Let woodward return to his primary post ....let him just handle our commercials and sponsorship deals. When it comes to negotiating player contracts and signature, Woodward is Zero!
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by tola9ja: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Poor gba [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dadabashua1(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2016
obibanks:

AON is the present training kit
ok
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Motherfucker2: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

It doesnt matter how much Zlatan made us. I wouldnt buy Messi or Ronaldo for €110 let alone pogba.

I have always said it....Let woodward return to his primary post ....let him just handle our commercials and sponsorship deals. When it comes to negotiating player contracts and signature, Woodward is Zero!

Don't you understand how money works ??
Who would you buy if you wanna win trophies and how much will you buy them ?? You can't even buy Lukaku for £65 million.
We have free money to spend, what's your opinion ?? That we should spend the free money on Olosho ??

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Don't you understand how money works ??
Who would you buy if you wanna win trophies and how much will you buy them ?? You can't even buy Lukaku for £65 million.
We have free money to spend, what's your opinion ?? That we should spend the free money on Olosho ??

Lukaku, 65 million?? He only knows how to stamp on defenders. He's the striker with the worst first touch ever....and spare me that story of how many goals he scored last season....I'll start Origi over him a million times!

And i'll advice we sell our youth facility. We wouldnt be needing it again!
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by muikey(m): 1:14am On Aug 09, 2016
ebujany:
If this guy can't score up to 40goals a season like messi and ronaldo, dribble from his defence and score, then manure has wasted their money as usual...e concern me? For were

Egbon you for talk assist naw...wen u start to dey watch ball self,na MIDFIELDER e be naw,,abi which kain pesin b dis for nairaland
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by ever811(m): 2:37am On Aug 09, 2016
man united and pogba be like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by adeoba2008(m): 2:47am On Aug 09, 2016
GOD are you there? Change my blog story as you change Pogba story. Let my hussle pays.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Welcome back home pogba. Love you very much
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Randy100: 5:48am On Aug 09, 2016
KAYD007:

Guy, I still hate him with passion angry

I just hope the only trophy he will win will be that tray, I mean the community shield...don't like the way he treats players...look at at the silly excuses he was giving over Mata substitution, he still haven't lessons from his last time in court where he was literally begging the lady doctor so they can settle out of court....he is just too toxic for a club like Man U.....going by the club rich history, Man U shouldn't have been too desperate to sign a 'celebrity' coach...should have kept faith with Giggs..

Wetin one go do na? Man still gat to support hm club
He does not know that you hate him so keep hating and by the way what the f u c k are you thinking that Gigg will attract world class players. You can't be wiser than manchester united board. Guy mou is the real deal.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Still waiting for Man U to come and sign me
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Heazy2015:
cool.... I try my bst as possible,i show u dat I care,I'm alwyz@ur doorKnockn 4u 2 let me inBut d bst u can do is 2push me out&send me out of ur life.Wat hv I done?Wat is my offense?Wat M I nt duin dat u want Or wat m I duin dat u dnt want?Huh?Hvnt I showd u enuf of de care n luv u cant even show back 2me?I wnt nothing else 4rm u but to knw ur wel being.2kno hw u copn wit ur struggles n weak points.Plz LET ME IN

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2016
I still dont see man u in the top 4 this season. If them like make dem buy ronaldo and messi
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2016
sweetgala:

The picture was taken in a laundy room, who does medical in laundry room.
Does the posture in that pic not suggest familiar individuals
GEJ2019:
An United,BT Money Was too msh
Motherfucker2:

This shows you know nothing about football.
Manchester united bought %100 right to sale Zlatan jersey.
They bought 80% of right to use and sell Mourinho's pictures
In Paul Pogba's case, they bought everything including the jersey sales and pictures sale
Do you know how much they will make from Pogba's jersey sale ??
GEJ2019:
An United,BT Money Was too msh
So Pogba is now beta dan Messi and Ronaldo? I will beta buy Grizesman more costly dan Pogba bt not up to that amount.
For you information, EPL is totaly and compltely difernet from oda leagues.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by eph12(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2016
sweetgala:

The picture was taken in a laundy room, who does medical in laundry room.

Does the posture in that pic not suggest familiar individuals
The picture had nothing to do with MEDICALS.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Dexema(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Motherfucker2:

How much was Fernando Torres ??
How much was Falcoa ??
How much was Bale ??
How much was Raheem sterling ??
How much was Berbatov ??

Abeg, use your brain next time you wanna talk
you see why u lack every ounce of reasoning? You uncouth and unbrought up child of delinquent non entities, did I quote you in my post? Or did you buy me this phone to express "my reasonable opinion" on this issue? Just stay in your lane and respect yourself if you have any, dumbo.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Pavarottii(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2016
nwachinemelu:
The best midfielder in the world coming from a Chelsea fan

Guy abeg no spoil my day; it's just to early to read such nonsense. Thank you.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by eph12(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

I would blame the scouting system at Manchester united. Very poor in identifying talents.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by bakynes(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Manueleee:

So Pogba is now beta dan Messi and Ronaldo? I will beta buy Grizesman more costly dan Pogba bt not up to that amount.
This is exactly what i told my friend, i told him i would prefer Antionne Griezmann to Pogba if given that 100million pounds. A player that can give me 30+ goals not some over rated midfielder, he is not even the best midfielder in the world. At least i know in Fifa Rating Griezmann is the 4th best player in the world today just behind Ronaldo, Suarez and Messi. Everybody agrees that he is good but that money is too much record signing for him, only Man United fans say he is worth that amount.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2016
biz in the sense that, he sells more jersey. hence make more money for the club. at the end of the day... he might not cost as much as we think cos he would've make the money for the club from his shirt sales and other deals. on the honour path, i mean winning trophy's which is still possible as well, but might not comes easy

eph12:

Biz before honours? How?
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2016
you making sense bro! But football management this days has gone beyond scoring goals and winning trophy..... it more of money making now.
if just for trophy, My dear brother Arsene Wenger would've been long gone now.
To me as a United fan, Pogba was Overrated and over priced if it's just for winning medals

bakynes:

This is exactly what i told my friend, i told him i would prefer Antionne Griezmann to Pogba if given that 100million pounds. A player that can give me 30+ goals not some over rated midfielder, he is not even the best midfielder in the world. At least i know in Fifa Rating Griezmann is the 4th best player in the world today just behind Ronaldo, Suarez and Messi. Everybody agrees that he is good but that money is too much record signing for him, only Man United fans say he is worth that amount.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Placidious(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2016
cheesy
Mhmm... Labile is confirmed a United player,a very gOod player at his age...
He's achieved 4 consecutive Italian league titles with Juventus.
But,he wouldn't achieve such in Man U... A league title is even a doubt in 4years in England.
So,he's just sold his title hopes for a mega deal
cool cheesy
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2016
my guy, paying world record doesn't make you the best in the world..... the aim of buy Pogba is to make monies before winning trophy
Manueleee:

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Jerry2i(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Over rated player. Would have preferred a KANTE to this guy.
#GGMU
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2016
my post doesn't compare pogba and Cr7 on goal scoring prowess.... without doubt Cr7 is a better goal scorer by miles... my point is that, his signing is more of money making than footballing. that's where my comparison comes in

eph12:

If it's about giving it all on the pitch there is no doubt pogba would but pogba is no goal scorer so you can't compare him with cr7. The rest of the team also needs to step up if not his impact won't be felt.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Piroskida(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2016
School resumes on the 13th of August 2016..... He better start washing his kits.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Skmoda360(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Those women are smiling like they just had a piece of that Big Black cookie?

Mournhinho is here to waste our time and money, 2,years ago, Man Utd fans hated him now they are clamouring for him? I hope he succeds for the clubs sake.

And that useless Fellaini? That man must have Ed Woodward's nudes sell that tree ASAP.
that fellaine is clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premier League 2019-2020 Fixtures Leaked Online 24 Hours Before Official Release / Manchester United Vs Middlesbrough FA Cup: 7 - 8 pens On 4th Feb 2022 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.