Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United (43780 Views)

How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures / Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical / Official: Manchester United Sign Paul Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by cowgirl9090: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2016
youngwarlocks:
this Op can lie, where is pogba?? I can only see 3 women
grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by etizen: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2016
a 9ice move but i hope mourinho to get atleast a deffender n attacker incase Ibra is injured
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
etizen:
a 9ice move but i hope mourinho to get atleast a deffender n attacker incase Ibra is injured
Mr teacher wat is rashford or martial doing, any of them can top the 9 anytime zlatan is injured.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
etizen:
Mr teacher wat is rashford or martial doing, any of them can top the 9 anytime zlatan is injured, and anyone can come from the bench to play from flank
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by shakrullah(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2016
youngwarlocks:
this Op can lie, where is pogba?? I can only see 3 women
Lol
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

He's already a waste of money. Dortmund spent €100M buying 9 players...we(Man Utd) spend €110 buying just 1 player that might break his leg on his debut.

We can only hope he doesnt flop
Nigerians and their mentality kai, its aiint a waste of money, moreover he has not been signed yet money wey Neva commot from man utd account na him dey pepper una like dis, only the sale on ibrahimovic jersey for a week has paid for pogba transfer, football is business, despite all the waste of money, less trophy man utd is just 2nd to Madrid in times of wealth, just chilex ehn

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by eph12(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2016
dyn1800:

my post doesn't compare pogba and Cr7 on goal scoring prowess.... without doubt Cr7 is a better goal scorer by miles... my point is that, his signing is more of money making than footballing. that's where my comparison comes in

I beg to disagree. What money making? Unless you don't watch manutd you would know that manutd need a driver in the midfield, a power house, a hardworking midfielder, something similar to Yaya Toure. I agree that fee is not explainable but that midfield definitely need a Pogba. In fact manutd needed a Pogba more than a Zlatan #Fact. Many people failed to see this but Kante was the bedrock of Leicester's success. Nothing like having a powerhouse in midfield, nothing beats that. They don't get all the accolades but they are definitely doing most of the work. Pogba can defend, attack and keep the ball. He cost too much but he is the type of midfielder Mourinho needs. He is not guaranteed to be a success but never you say this transfer was not for footballing reasons, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by eph12(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2016
etizen:
You have a martial, Rashford and you're looking for more attackers? Blind, Smalling, Jones, Bailly are 4 defenders for two positions and there are others but you still want more defenders? Smh

Some people just don't know anything about football.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2016
eph12:

I beg to disagree. What money making? Unless you don't watch manutd you would know that manutd need a driver in the midfield, a power house, a hardworking midfielder, something similar to Yaya Toure. I agree that fee is not explainable but that midfield definitely need a Pogba. In fact manutd needed a Pogba more than a Zlatan #Fact. Many people failed to see this but Kante was the bedrock of Leicester's success. Nothing like having a powerhouse in midfield, nothing beats that. They don't get all the accolades but they are definitely doing most of the work. Pogba can defend, attack and keep the ball. He cost too much but he is the type of midfielder Mourinho needs. He is not guaranteed to be a success but never you say this transfer was not for footballing reasons, NEVER!
i duff my hat bro, tell them, the fee is mouthwatering thou, BT for us to v seen were the fault comes from (midfield) I don't tink there is any fault or problem fixing it with any amount watsoever, I apparently agree with u about the kante Nd liechester, people just won't get that ryt

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2016
we're saying same thing bro! I support the signing 100%. But i still believe football this days is more of money making than trophy winning. One United

eph12:

Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by carammel(f): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

He's already a waste of money. Dortmund spent €100M buying 9 players...we(Man Utd) spend €110 buying just 1 player that might break his leg on his debut.

We can only hope he doesnt flop
This your conclusion get as e be o grin.
Let's be optimistic,we are United.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by july66: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2016
carammel:
This Guinea boy,see as e black,let's hope he wouldn't be another waste of money.
A black man turns out to be the most expensive footballer in the world. Only whites enjoy this honour before now. This confirms that all are created equal.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Georgville(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2016
olagamalin:
Nairaland and It's overly sensational bloggers are like 5 and 6 ...... This picture was taken at a launderette earlier today. It has no correlation whatsoever with his having medical. This picture was posted by an enthusiastic tweep. Mind you ...the official shirt sponsor isn't AON.

We expect official picture by tomorrow or next. Admins here are just for fun ....No due diligence.

That's their Training kits. AON still sponsors that, while Chevrolet sponsors their match day jerseys. #Pogback
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by eph12(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2016
dyn1800:
we're saying same thing bro! I support the signing 100%. But i still believe football this days is more of money making than trophy winning. One United

No I disagree. Not in England not in Spain Italy or other big leagues. Too much is at stake. You look at Pogba's pedigree and you still insist manutd don't need him in the team? Bro have a rethink please. That he cost that much does it wasn't for football please. One united.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2016
dyn1800:

all are inter worven, winning trophy too brings money, all is abt money money money, liechester city owner bought £100,000 BMW for 19 players just cos he won a trophy, so if there is no money in trophy making then he wouldn't v gone to DAT mile.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
You still don't get it ... Well I agree With you

eph12:

No I disagree. Not in England not in Spain Italy or other big leagues. Too much is at stake. You look at Pogba's pedigree and you still insist manutd don't need him in the team? Bro have a rethink please. That he cost that much does it wasn't for football please. One united.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Sure thing! But ManUtd makes more morning than them last season despite not winning the league. Mostly from TV right.

justflow1:
all are inter worven, winning trophy too brings money, all is abt money money money, liechester city owner bought £100,000 BMW for 19 players just cos he won a trophy, so if there is no money in trophy making then he wouldn't v gone to DAT mile.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
nwachinemelu:
The best midfielder in the world coming from a Chelsea fan
I'd give that to Fabregas.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by stinggy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
carammel:
This Guinea boy,see as e black, let's hope he wouldn't be another waste of money.
I hope he ends up as one. I still can't get over the thought - Man Utd broke transfer record for Pogba! Pogba ma ni I won't even list him in my top 7 players.
Maybe if he fails, he'll teach the board how to 'use their head' in subsequent deals.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
justflow1:
Nigerians and their mentality kai, its aiint a waste of money, moreover he has not been signed yet money wey Neva commot from man utd account na him dey pepper una like dis, only the sale on ibrahimovic jersey for a week has paid for pogba transfer, football is business, despite all the waste of money, less trophy man utd is just 2nd to Madrid in times of wealth, just chilex ehn

Gimme the link to where it is said that we sold ibrahimovic jerseys worth £80M or how much is it cos i havent read anything like that. ....Cos that figure strange to me. Unveiling Ronaldo @ Madrid sef no sell £80M worth of Jerseys
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by ebujany(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
muikey:

Egbon you for talk assist naw...wen u start to dey watch ball self,na MIDFIELDER e be naw,,abi which kain pesin b dis for nairaland

My point? He's too expensive if he can't do all of the above. Chikina
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

Gimme the link to where it is said that we sold ibrahimovic jerseys worth £80M or how much is it cos i havent read anything like that. ....Cos that figure strange to me. Unveiling Ronaldo @ Madrid sef no sell £80M worth of Jerseys
links? Lols I hardly read news online, watched it on man utd TV, try watching it Nd get more info abt ur club
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

links? Lols I hardly read news of this nature online, and even if I read it I won't boardcast it until its confirmed, I actually watched it on man utd TV, try watching that channel Nd get more info abt ur club
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
dyn1800:

Sure thing! But ManUtd makes more morning than them last season despite not winning the league. Mostly from TV right.

yes that is no doubt, u know liechester city will gain more money now via the TV right, cos they are d defending champion
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
justflow1:
links? Lols I hardly read news of this nature online, and even if I read it I won't boardcast it until its confirmed, I actually watched it on man utd TV, try watching that channel Nd get more info abt ur club
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by dyn1800: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
wait till end of the season....

justflow1:
yes that is no doubt, u know liechester city will gain more money now via the TV right, cos they are d defending champion
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by carammel(f): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
stinggy:

I hope he ends up as one. I still can't get over the thought - Man Utd broke transfer record for Pogba! Pogba ma ni I won't even list him on my top 7 players.
Maybe if he fails, he'll teach the board how to 'use their head' in subsequent deals.
I think businesswise,there must be a reason for such high purchase. let us see what they have up thier sleeves.
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by stinggy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
carammel:

I think businesswise,there must be a reason for such high purchase. let us see what they have up thier sleeves.
I doubt. He doesn't even have much branding/endorsement and black player jersies don't sell that much, worse a DM.
The major problem will be if there ever come a time to off-load him...abeg na dia headache sha, my moni nor join
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
justflow1:

If its on MUTV then it should be on manutd.com

I didnt find anything like that on there
Re: Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United by justflow1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Freiden:

If its on MUTV then it should be on manutd.com

I didnt find anything like that on there
OgA keep finding u will see, search for ursef how much man utd has earned so far in selling IBRA jersey, wen u done lemme know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (4 - 4) On 12th November 2023 / Leipzig Vs Manchester United UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2020 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.