Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) (1626 Views)

To Make First Class Is Easy( I Got 4.51(CGPA)L100) / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
I didn't want this actually but from those who've flaunted their results so far, they're nowhere close to that of my lil sister whose success came by sheer hardwork not all these special center runs.

Just have a look at this.

Lalasticlala, you be the judge, isn't this amazing?

Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Orubebe01: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Without expo, in nig? Have you ever seen anybody that ever admitted passing with the help of expo. Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
You wrote the exam with her abi undecided

Abeggi make we hear word. Everyone knows that waec is shitty and full of malpractice yet you still praise those that did "copy and paste" . Even me i aint proud of my result cos its 30% malpractice
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by myfantasies(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
It seems showcasing waec results has become the norm on nairaland

No more interesting topics

Kids have invade Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
yourboyWill:
You wrote the exam with her abi undecided
Abeggi make we hear word. Everyone knows that waec is shitty and full of malpractice yet you still praise those that did "copy and paste" . Even me i aint proud of my result cos its 40% malpractice
Stop using your attitude to judge someone else. Not everybody cheat in exams. I, during my days, got an A1 in Mathematics and without cheating. It wasn't something I built on few hours to the exam but right from my SS1. I don't know why you all have this mentality that one can't come out in flying colour without cheating. In my family, we frown at such.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Orubebe01: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
Stop using your attitude to judge someone else. Not everybody cheat in exams. I, during my days, got an A1 in Mathematics and without cheating. It wasn't something I built on few hours to the exam but right from my SS1. I don't know why you all have this mentality that one can't come out in flying colour without cheating. In my family, we frown at such.
Deep inside you, you know you are lying.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Teniolasmart: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
so u think she will tell u dat she cheated right............smellos........be jozing your self there..................;where u even there when she was writing d exam...........u also said ur family frowns at such..........let assume a stranger(let say a senator give u a bently car........) would u collect it and u remember that our parents thought us not collect things from strangers:pcheesy
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2016
WAZOBIA3:

Abeggii make i hear word. So even if she cheated,do you expect her to tell you. Smh!
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Teniolasmart:
so u think she will tell u dat she cheated right............smellos........be jozing your self there..................;where u even there when she was writing d exam...........u also said ur family frowns at such..........let assume a stranger(let say a senator give u a bently car........) would u collect it and u remember that our parents thought us not collect things from strangers:pcheesy

Hahahaha leave the guy. Make him dey bobo himself.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by YhungPablo(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Go over Everything.. I had
1 A1
4 B3+2
4 C5+6
Glory be to God.. I made it dz year.. looking forward for Lasu Admission.

meanwhile.. everybody's failed lit in eng tho. sad for my * her *crush
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2016
yourboyWill:

Abeggii make i hear word. So even if she cheated,do you expect her to tell you. Smh!
You'll say all this because you don't know my sister. She's very intelligent, and she has represented her school in several external competition outings. Don't get jealous because you are too lazy to pay attention to your books. Not every in this country is an academic Dumbo.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2016
YhungPablo:
Go over Everything.. I had

1 A1

4 B3+2

4 C5+6

Glory be to God.. I made it dz year.. looking forward for Lasu Admission.

meanwhile.. everybody's failed lit in eng tho. sad for my * her *crush
Congrats to you! Did you cheat in exam hall?
Sorry to ask. Because many here think it's impossible to make it in WAEC without cheating. Can you imagine?
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Lalasticlala, I've seen worse results make front page. This, I think is the best you've seen So far. Let's encourage hardwork in study, and let's tell the world that you can make As in Chemistry and Physics without cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
WAZOBIA3:

You'll say all this because you don't know my sister. She's very intelligent, and she has represented her school in several external competition outings. Don't get jealous because you are too lazy to pay attention to your books. Not every in this country is an academic Dumbo.

Abeg stop quoting me. Am tired of having to see this thread. You've overstressed your point on her intelligence. And look, even intelligent people cheat abi who wants to write waec twice??
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by YhungPablo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
WAZOBIA3:

Sorry to ask. Because many here think it's impossible to make it in WAEC without cheating. Can you imagine?

Yes ! I did.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by YhungPablo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
WAZOBIA3:

No! I didn't.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by deborahtokunboh: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
deborahtokunboh, cheating doesn't pay. It's evil. You're part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Ximenez(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
deborahtokunboh, cheating doesn't pay. It's evil. You're part of Nigeria's problem.
what's her UTME/JAMB score?
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Ximenez:
what's her UTME/JAMB score?
Don't know
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by rectorvg(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
Don't know
Lols ur sister indeed
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Ximenez(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=WAZOBIA3 post=49282658] Don't know [/quote how would you know. ] There's no need for people to argue with you about the result. I have seen someone with 9 distinctions that couldn't score up to 180 in UTME. Why? Because it's difficult to carry out Malpractice in CBT.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by Ximenez(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
rectorvg:
Lols ur sister indeed
Don't mind him, when i saw Chemistry and physics, i already knw what it is. Next time don't argue, just ask for the jamb score.
Re: My Sister Got 4 A's (Including Chemistry & Physics without cheating (pics) by WAZOBIA3: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
rectorvg:
Lols ur sister indeed
Ximenez:
Sorry that's not what I meant. I was quoting deborahtokunboh when ximenez popped up that question. I thought he was asking me about Deborah's result which I should be in no place to tell. My sister will take part in the UTME exercise next year, she didn't sit for JAMB this year.

(1) (Reply)

News Flash: ABSU Faculty Of Law And Humanities To Move From School Main Campus / Oke-ogun Poly Saki Form Is Out -apply Here / Jamb Foundation Offers Scholarship To University Undergraduate And Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.