Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) (43293 Views)

Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? / Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by nathandrake(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
fashalgm:
"more of this you said"but you should know that this will only make the poor carwash workers poorer or dont you think people will patronize this fools since its free and leave those who do this for a living to starve rethink and re comment i mean no insult sir/ma

ignorance is a disease, if younare not crazy you will know the car washing thing is just to create awareness and not to set up a free car washing venture....

i feel like punching the foolishness demon out of your beautiful brain
Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by heirloom90(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
what stupidity and arrant nonsense,washing cars to alleviate poverty.is that suppose to be empowerment or what?

Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by myfantasies(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
doskie:
nice one. Can we chat over bbm.
Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by Davyydd: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
I would like to bring correction to the original blog post. I was at the car wash as a member of VSO and the car wash was NOT FREE. There must have been mis-understanding between the team and the blogger. The car wash was to raise funds for a 3 day charity event for international youth day. The event intends to reach out to young people in Ikorodu to promote the sustainable development goals. The first of which is NO POVERTY. The ideology being that the promotion of this and all the SDG's to young people will have a greater impact on achieving the goals.

Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by Confirdagency01(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
kunle75:

I think i saw this guys around solebo aga area of ikorodu on sunday afternoon when i drove past ................... please let know how i can be of help to them....................
Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by Confirdagency01(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2016
ikbnice:
Me too go join o.
If you like to join VSO, kindly attend their seminal on Thursday at prestige event center ikorodu....see photos

Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by fashalgm(m): 1:07am On Aug 10, 2016
nathandrake:

ignorance is a disease, if younare not crazy you will know the car washing thing is just to create awareness and not to set up a free car washing venture....

i feel like punching the foolishness demon out of your beautiful brain
Re: VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) by Hotspotbro(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
The only thing they can do to help me is that they should marry that Oyinbo in the pic.

Lu Zhi-hao - China's Fattest Boy / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos)