Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Planning A Wedding In Lagos : Estimated Costs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Planning A Wedding In Lagos : Estimated Costs (432 Views)

My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos / Are U Planning A Family Soon:: I 've What U Want! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning A Wedding In Lagos : Estimated Costs by barbieQ(f): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
A wedding is [s]a joyous occasion which brings families together [/s]one of the most expensive parties you will ever throw.
Planning a wedding in Nigeria is no small feat, whether it’s a big or small celebration. Whether you are co-ordinating a wedding, assisting someone with wedding planning, or getting married yourself –  this article is tailored specifically for you. In large cities like Lagos, you have to consider the traffic, venue proximity, accommodation for out-of-town guests, reliable vendors, etc. There will be high and low moments throughout the planning process, so you have to go above and beyond to ensure that your plans are adequately taken care of. I’ve actually seen a bride cry over non-delivery of wedding programs!
Wedding plans can be quite hectic on the couple, hence it does make sense to enlist the services of an event planner or available family members. In the case of an event planner, this could be quite expensive as some of them demand 10% of your total budget or a flat fee of N100, 000 – N200, 000. Fine, if you can afford it –  but this large sum can go towards your honeymoon, while you stick to the basics and do the hard work yourself.
For a first time planner, ensure that you follow through on these necessary steps I’ve listed below:

Click here for more juicy info!
http://www.mrpepe.com/shopping-deals/planning-a-wedding-in-lago-estimated-costs/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You Ought Not Do Subsequent To Getting Ready For Marriage / Rape,the Enemy Within / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.