Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dalung Apologizes To Siasia, Mikel, Others - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Apologizes To Siasia, Mikel, Others (500 Views)

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dalung Apologizes To Siasia, Mikel, Others by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
[img]http://gistcart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Rio-Olympics-Five-qualities-you-did-not-know-about-Sadiq-Umar.66e[/img]
Dalung apologizes to Nigeria Dream Team for their late entry in Brazil

– Dalung guarantees players the players that their endeavors are welcomed

Solomon Dalung, the pastor Youth and Sports, has delicate an expression of remorse to players and authorities of the Nigeria U-23 group, over the circumstances that prompted the unforeseen’s late landing in Brazil for the Men’s Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016.

Dalung who was available at the stands as Nigeria crushed Sweden in Manaus on Sunday, August 7, apologized to the players and authorities in the changing area after the amusement.
Nigeria vs Japan

In the wake of embracing and trading merriments with players and authorities, Barrister Dalung said: “I need to apologize for every one of the circumstances that prompted your late entry here. I apologize in light of the fact that I am the head and accordingly I should assume liability for anything that happens under my supervision.

“I’m upbeat all of you have put the grievous occurrence behind you and have demonstrated that you are genuine legends by making the nation glad with your capability for the quarter finals. This capability is novel as you all are the primary group to do as such in the football occasion.

“I need to guarantee you that we welcome your endeavors, and I need to say that it’s the point at which a man confronts challenges that his actual capacity is tried. I am certain we as a whole have learnt our lessons and will appreciate the lessons going ahead.”

Dalung then guaranteed the players and authorities that all rewards and stipends because of them will be paid, as he reviewed that the group confronted comparable difficulties while in transit to winning the Africa U23 Cup of Nations in Senegal a year ago, which qualified Nigeria for the Olympics.

Reacting, group commander Mikel John Obi guaranteed Dalung that the group won’t lose center as their objective is to win the gold decoration for Nigeria. The Sports Minister was in organization with Nigeria’s Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Brazil, Adamu Emozozo and the Permanent Secretary in the service, Chinyeaka Ohaa.

Talking after, Coach Samson Siasia guaranteed that his group will keep on taking it one amusement at once in the continuous Men’s Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016.

Noting questions at the post match public interview after the 1-0 triumph over Sweden, Coach Siasia said for the time being his consideration is on the group’s last gathering amusement against Colombia and thusly he is not made a big deal about maintaining a strategic distance from host country Brazil in the quarter –final stage.

“I think for me and the young men all we are doing now is taking it an amusement at once, we are not made a big deal about the group we will play in the quarter finals, we should play Colombia first and from that point we will think about our rivals at that stage.

“The issue of the group I will want to play in the quarter last stage doesn’t emerge now; what is highest in my brain is getting my young men centered for each diversion.”

Talking on his guard –line that has been termed just like the frail connection in the group, Siasia said: “As all of you can see, today my resistance line didn’t surrender any objective, yes myself and my specialized team worked hard to right every one of the omissions we saw in our first diversion and I am cheerful my young men held fast and kept a perfect sheet today. Everything I can say for the present is that it’s work in advancement.”
Source:[url]gistcart.com[/url]
Re: Dalung Apologizes To Siasia, Mikel, Others by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Apologizing for what . When Siasia is not paid.

(1) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympic: Prostitution for robbery in Rio / Single Sculls Rowing Rio 2016 Schedule (nigeria's Chierika Ukogu Participating) / Moses, Two Naija Defenders Train With Chelsea First Team Ahead Of Watford Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.