Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. (3633 Views)

Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog / Free Fiverr Marketing Training -Make Money Online Without Investment Or Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by afamobih(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
Are you interested in this brand new report? Check my signature for details.
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by Afam(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
afamobih:

Are you interested in this brand new report? Check my signature for details.

Are you serious? Is this really possible? Without paying a kobo?
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by 55gal(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
sure?
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by yawatide(f): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
It is either:

1) You don't pay a kobo but will pay in cents or any other currency tongue OR
2) Listed sites with ebooks or online software are free but the book itself isn't

Of course you won't know this till you check out his site cool
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by Afam(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Of course you won't know this till you check out his site cool

GBAM!!!
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by afamobih(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
It is very true afam and you can check out the link in my signature to see all the details.
I took time to explain all you will be expecting in the report.
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by biggjoe(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2009
afamobih:

It is very true afam and you can check out the link in my signature to see all the details.
I took time to explain all you will be expecting in the report.

How can it be true when you are asking people to pay you in order to get freely what is not free.
1. it is no longer free since you charge to do it.
2. whatever you are doing is not legal since those ebooks were put up for sale not free download.

Even if it is true and you have your way of getting the download links of ebooks, anyone who patronizes you is accessory to whatever you are doing. Thats how I see it any way.

I often wonder if people actually pay into these bank accounts these online business guys give out.
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by yawatide(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2009
biggjoe: you'd be surprised cool

In the US, the average response rate for a telemarketer is 2%. This number might sound small but imagine if the telemarketer sent the same advert to 1 million people. That 2% no longer looks that small.
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by biggjoe(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

biggjoe: you'd be surprised cool

In the US, the average response rate for a telemarketer is 2%. This number might sound small but imagine if the telemarketer sent the same advert to 1 million people. That 2% no longer looks that small.

Same reason why they get highest number of yahoo yahoo victims grin
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by yawatide(f): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
biggjoe: Exactly! Or as Afam has said above, GBAM!!! cool
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by lola0041: 3:29am On Sep 25, 2009
to get ebook 4 free on php and javastrip
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by ElliotOse(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2009
I dnt get wat y'all r tlkn abt.is it free?
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by biggjoe(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
Elliot(Ose:

I dnt get wat y'all r tlkn abt.is it free?
ask the poster or visit his blog as advised.
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by samsworld(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
na wa oh! na nairaland you wan find your maye, i cut cap for you oh.
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by georgen2u(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
its true but some are not legitimate i wonder if we are safe, because some hackerz stole my e-book i wrote about google
Re: How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. by net4cash: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2009
Hi Guy,

If what you are saying is true, then give us the free information. since we not going to pay for it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Seo? Or Search Engine Optimization (well Explained) / Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? / Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.