Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The PRIMARY purpose of a woman is to be A WIFE... HOW? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The PRIMARY purpose of a woman is to be A WIFE... HOW? (347 Views)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Is It Wise To Tell Your Wife How Much You Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The PRIMARY purpose of a woman is to be A WIFE... HOW? by berepiki(m): 1:35am On Aug 09, 2016
The Bitter Pill:
Actually the PRIMARY purpose of a woman is to be a WIFE(helper) to a man.... (find out why God created Eve in the beginning)... Bringing a woman was a secondary plan of God, it was never the initial plan... So a woman is created for a man but the man is NOT created for the woman...So why did God give her a womb in the first place?...the woman is to womb(nurture, refine, upgrade, COOK, UNRAVEL, beautify, develop) every seed (potential, dream, vision, calling) of a man...In conclusion, if a man leaves planet earth without getting married it's not an issue(e.g Jesus, Paul etc) ... But it will be a waste of life(BIG ISSUE) if a woman leaves this earth without being a wife to a man...IMAGINE what would have happened if Sarah, Naomi, Esther, Mary, etc had remained single... DISASTER...I make a declaration, may all the single ladies that are ready for marriage be found by their prospective husbands in Jesus Name AMEN... #DontwasteyourWomb
Re: The PRIMARY purpose of a woman is to be A WIFE... HOW? by berepiki(m): 1:54am On Aug 09, 2016
She can be a President of a Nation but she MUST DO her Primary purpose which is to be a helper to a man(her husband).... Note: She's free to be ANYTHING she wants to be but her status, goals, visions, potentials, career are all meant for the bringing to fusion the ULTIMATE God-given VISION to her husband (which is NOW her vision by virtue of their UNION(ONENESS) )... So a lady should NEVER consider to single... IF she does by circumstances then she can never be fulfilled... I wonder what she will tell God when the question like 'what did you do with the womb(both literal n figurative) I gave you?' pops up ... Lol... Funny but trivial [url]She can be a President of a Nation but she MUST DO her Primary purpose which is to be a helper to a man(her husband).... Note: She's free to be ANYTHING she wants to be but her status, goals, visions, potentials, career are all meant for the bringing to fusion the ULTIMATE God-given VISION to her husband (which is NOW her vision by virtue of their UNION(ONENESS) )... So a lady should NEVER consider to single... IF she does by circumstances then she can never be fulfilled... I wonder what she will tell God when the question like 'what did you do with the womb(both literal n figurative) I gave you?' pops up ... Lol... Funny but trivial [/url]She can be a President of a Nation but she MUST DO her Primary purpose which is to be a helper to a man(her husband).... Note: She's free to be ANYTHING she wants to be but her status, goals, visions, potentials, career are all meant for the bringing to fusion the ULTIMATE God-given VISION to her husband (which is NOW her vision by virtue of their UNION(ONENESS) )... So a lady should NEVER consider to be single... IF she does by circumstances then she can never be fulfilled... I wonder what she will tell God when the question like 'what did you do with the womb(both literal n figurative) I gave you?' pops up ... Lol... Funny but trivial

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Why You Should Not Give Up / Building Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.