Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer (60383 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy ā€“ Reno Omokri / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by fineboynl(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
When a man is richer (by statics 80% of men) he don't make a big deal out it to take take of the family/relationship. However he sees it as his responsibility. He only gets reacted if the woman/wife is not respecting him or the woman/wife was forced on him.

But when a woman is richer (by statics 80 women) its hell for everybody in the family. Most especially the man. The woman sees it like she is doing him a favor. So with this she gets rude at any slight provocation. It always leads to disunity to every one in the house.

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by NairalandCS(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Feminists would see nothing wrong with this.

But the rest of the girls ? lipsrsealed

They be like:

It is your work.
You must provide for every single Nigerian

And you when you do the little you can, while she's at home doing nothing, they be like:

Is that all ?
And you call yourself a man.
No sex for you today. grin

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by nwaire: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Asin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by smardray(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
The first sensible thread u created in the year 2017... Applause

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by wordbank(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
To chop woman money worse pass to chop small pikin money, u go pay till u enter grave

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by DeadPresident(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017

I remember a lady i dated few years ago, she'sā€‹ the general manager of a multi million dollar company

She's 300 times richer than me

This stupid ass lady always bugs to give her money, take her on vacations, buy gifts for her

I've never see $1 from this idiot

Women are naturally dumb

All of them don't know what they want

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by ephi321(f): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
All these women bashing threads. Sigh.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Hysmady(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
typing...90% Done
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Capsule101(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
its beta when d man is richer...it commands respect

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by bercarray(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
feminist will start saying trash now

8 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by teamsynergy: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
patriarchy is what obtains in Africa.. meaning that a man is suppose to take care of his family needs. if the case is reversed the man is going to be under a lot of pressure from the society and the woman is gonna be very vulnerable cos the man might get cocky ...so for Africa, a man better make money and rule his family...

simple

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by themonk(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by giftedart: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
My latest comedy cartoon animation is now available on youtube, feel free to watch and correct me because we are still learning thank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irKcqqpAXvo&itct=CA8QpDAYASITCLeR0cWNvNQCFdCAVQodwAAC6VIbbmFpamEgZWxlY3Rpb24gYnkgZ2lmdGVkYXJ0&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

12 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by IMASTEX: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Okay
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
well, i dnt see any big deal with d woman being richer, communication and understanding shud be key between couples

15 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Ekpekus(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
True to some extent
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by chronique(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Don't ever pray for your woman to be richer than you. It's gonna be pretty hard to have a proper relationship under that kind of situation. If you give a woman an inch, chances of her taking a mile, would occur at least, 80% of the time.

Nb: when I mean "don't pray for your woman to be richer than you", I don't mean you shouldn't pray for her to succeed. Just don't start nursing the idea of wanting to be married to a lady who is richer. If fate brings you guys together, fine. But if you have an option, don't go for one. Not all ladies can handle such a relationship. Most allow their finances to get into their head.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by SmartyPants(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
I've been trying to ponder on where the mentality came from.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by HolyCraig: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Slay queens that are financially, morally, technically, socially, spiritually, mentally, academically and economically poor ain't even humble. Imagine if she is richer, for your entire family to be her maid will top her wish list.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Ichel: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op, they are coming for you. Dem feminist.
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by KKKWHITE(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Women

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by foyeks2001(f): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by vicog2014(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i]our prayer as a man is that GOD should give us the strengt to always being a real Man

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Osanebi007(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
smardray:
The first sensible thread u created in the year 2017... Applause

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
How do men handle being richer? tyranny?
Was it not on this same NL a thread was created asking people if they'll like to marry men like their fathers, and most people said no?
Citing how their father bossed everyone around because he is the sole provider? When a man is richer, he immediately crowns himself god, everyone falls into place. Isn't it this providing you men keep using to disturb someone's ear, why can't the woman feel important when she assumes same role?

When a woman is richer, you expect her to belittle her achievements to please the man, she'll buy a car and has to tell people it's the husband that bought it _ that's the only way to look humble.

As far as I am concerned, the problem of most Nigerian men is ego. Aside their manhood and money, they feel useless. They have been brought up to feel they must provide and earn more. The moment they are not living up to that, insecurity sets in. Even the wife's footstep will be likened to pride.

I don't blame women that go for richer men at all!!!!
Work on your fecking insecurities and stop looking for a woman to control with money.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Regardless, I go still marry woman wey rich pass me ......

6 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Boladapor: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't like d idea of the woman being richer..... But if it happens......it takes d grace and fear of God for d woman to be 100% submissive.
God help all women out there and provide bountifully for our men

6 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by hilroy: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
undecided
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
In a lot of cases she would keep dropping statements that she is the one in charge...
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by foyeks2001(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
chronique:
Don't ever pray for your woman to be richer than you. It's gonna be pretty hard to have a proper relationship under that kind of situation. If you give a woman an inch, chances of her taking a mile, would occur at least, 80% of the time.
Pray to God to give you your missing bone Bro because my father had this same mindset of yours....Its too late for him( he's in his late 70s now), but not you
When my father was father, then he was working with a German firm at that time HF Scrolder( don't know if I got that right), he had money then, always looked down on my mummy( a bread winner )( a poor Federal civil servant), he comes home at odd hours after giving order of 'serve them round', plus concubines etc.
When an opportunity came to own a flat for my mom( all these Jakande Estates), she informed my daddy abt it, and the money to be paid b4 securing a flat( the rest wld be deducted from her salary), my father( he bought a land in Lag but the Omo onile finally hijacked the land) bluntly said he cannot live under a woman's roof, she even told him that , we don't need to live there, if he can just help her out with that first payment, then my father said that a woman cannot own a house b4 him....my mom tried all she could, but she missed the opportunity.... years after, when Abdulsalami entered, he changed the whole thing, he increased civil servants salary.... my mom bought a land in Lagos and built a structure on it (then HF scrolder had folded up, dad managing with Eleganza and left for another meager pay till he finally retired himself)...
As God wld have it,My mom ( a retired civil servant) has been responsible for my dad's welfare(even b4 she retired in 2005)( her pension(over 50k) and monthly pay she receives from her daughters and sons- in-law) till tomorrow, even living under a woman's roof he declined years back....Its now I can confidently say that my mom is enjoying her marriage, God gave my father his wife
Only God knows how he distributes HIS things, you might be destined that your life partner wld be richer than you are, or wld be the one to lift you up....
I do tell my mom that if she were to be me, I wld have divorced such a man a very long time ago because I don't understand where u had one child, you noticed your spouse bad behavior towards you and d baby till u gave birth to 6kids for this man

70 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / After Dna The Child Is Not His.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.