Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo (39387 Views)

Nina Uziogwe Admitted Into 7 Ivy League Universities (photo) / Lecturer Marking Students' Note In One Of The Prestigious Universities(photo) / Nigerian Girl Gets Admission To 13 Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by hucienda: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Serena Omo-Lamai hmmm ... sounds tricky.

NCAN members, who una go claim dis one for?

Anyway, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Missonas(f): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Shes priviledged no doubt but shes using it to better herself! All the best girl!!

1 Like

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by jide219(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2016
So fucking what, dat mod make ban me all through the duration of Mr nairaland e nor come allow vote for finestboi, u get luck say na him win if nt I for track u for were ever u are and ban u too.

1 Like

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by ibadanfinest(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2016
See as school dey indirectly advertise. its OK.

1 Like

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by jide219(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=hucienda post=48326865][i]Serena Omo-Lamai hmmm ... sounds tricky.

NCAN members, who una go claim dis one for?

Her full name na Serena ogie omo-lamai
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by willjoe: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2016
The lass is what you see when Wealth takes care of brilliance. I pray Jah opens door for the rest of us with brilliance elude wealth

2 Likes

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by TEYA: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2016
decode55:
Tagging her "nigerian"" would not make her nigerian in any way. Believe me, that bright young lady will never step foot in this country lest the system corrupts her with its filth.

Save yourselves the head and heart aches.
Did you read the part that said she graduated from a secondary school in Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by ariyebaba(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2016
The girl na from ma fillage

grin
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by duduade: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
mordtonia:
We have the brains.

I see...
Where are the brains now??

After finishing study.. Do they come back

We wey dey Nigeria we no get brains too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Unbeatable199: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
She must definitely come from a wealthy family. HOPE u know what it takes before u can school in dowen college, lekki. Very hard working girl. I assure u if she writes jamb once jamb will never give her 300,we have many guru in Nigeria but NIGERIA keeps killing the spirit #But the question is how did she process it...13universities Just once am...... It #while people are Just strugling for Just a university of their choice and they chase it for 6yrs+atimes

1 Like

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by MadCow1: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2016
Harmored:

ON ANIMAL PLANET cheesy grin

SAVAGE...grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by dy27(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Waooo! Nigerians making waves all over the world..Proudomonaija! cool
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Harmored(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

SAVAGE...grin grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by rukkyland(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2016
at the end they won't come back home. to help home.
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Sirheny007(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2016
So what..? angry

She's probably lucky.....there are thousands of such brilliant girls wasting away their talents in the village..
and you'd think Nairaland would do anything to bring the matter to light? No! they end up posting how a very rich girl was admitted into 13 foreign universities.....this is the problem with Nigeria. QED.

1 Like

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Did she apply for all of them at the same time?

If not, how did they give her admission with out application?
If actually she applied for them, is that not abnormal?

My concern is brain drift in this nation as she may not want to come back in Nigeria to practice!

In America/Canada, you can apply to as many schools as possible.
It's not like this zoo.
Brain drain is getting worse now, as more people are opting out

2 Likes

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by good4love: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Na only yoruba tribe fit do this
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Ugosample(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Harmored:

grin grin You are not serious
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Ugosample(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Harmored:

grin grin You are not serious
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by juman(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Funny grin

If you have the needed money to run the course you can get admissions to more than one hundred universities.

1 Like

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by omogidi234(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2016
jaymejate:
Kini big deal?
Why she nor go run go overseas When she go do write Jamb taya

Before you can get admission into Foreign Universities, you need to write SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL etc, in my opinion, these exams are tougher than JAMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by techsparkhub: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
How To Resume / Fix Failed Or Expired Download In Uc Browser
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-resume-fix-failed-or-expired.html

How To Create Whatsapp Group Invitation Link And Let Users Join Group By Themselves
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-create-whatsapp-group-invitation.html

How to Disable or Enable the Startup Sound in Windows 7 or Windows 8
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-disable-or-enable-startup-sound.html

Join techsparkhub.com II whatsapp group click
https:///0aaRy30vch429mLZvevQu5
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Chukazu: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
"13"Universities??
that can't happen Nigeria for sure, Jamb never manage dash you one talkless of" 13"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by Rett0: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
I just came to see if UNIBEN was one of the Universities... angry angry angry angry

Thanks God its not.. Because UNIBEN is a Poultry masquerading as a University.

Wat has Unibest done to you?
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by WhatOnEarth: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
This tori get as e b sha. undecided

Out of Dowen College, Lekki she magically secure admission to 13 universities. Oya, Harry Potter ti take over.

On top of that come get scholarship. No indication of academic performance (WAEC nko ) or even application to the universities. Na only she waka go dat school abi........No talk of whether she write SAT, GMAT, GRE and shine wella. Nothing. Just repetition of one sentence with different padding. angry I been think say na only budget dem dey pad.

Finally I no know wetin Daniel Obaseyi Buraimo find enter d mata.

OP. Run from bad journalism abeg. Brains still dey Naija.

Anyway, I hail una. Kontunu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by WhatOnEarth: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rett0:

Wat has Unibest done to you?

'Not admitted' after like 10 Jambses...... grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by AlexzStructure(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] Hmmmmmmn... O God, my future wife should be better than this... Cute, lovely, brilliant girl....
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by MartinsIfeco(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
nrexzy:
Another Dora in the making..... more grease 2 ur elbow...
OP na more power to her elbow not grease.
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by guiddoti: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
I just came to see if UNIBEN was one of the Universities... angry angry angry angry

Thanks God its not.. Because UNIBEN is a Poultry masquerading as a University.

MadCow hahahaha Uniben don do you shege haha sorry for dem
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by 2011HajjWeber(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Congratulations; May almighty God see you through .
Re: Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo by guiddoti: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
MartinsIfeco:
OP na more power to her elbow not grease.
haha what about fracture in the elbow. It can't only be power. You can also have strength or energy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Useful Is/was Your Bachelor's Degree? / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.