Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market (623 Views)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market by salvation77177: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2016
I ordered online for a particular power bank from an online market place called discount market. Com at a cost of N12500. The power bank capacity is 12000ah. I later received a called from one of the sales agent that the items ordered could only be delivered to me on payment of shipping charges. I complied and paid the money through an account number which was sent to me.
As soon as I informed them of the payment of the shipping charges, I received a call from them telling me that the power bank I ordered for was no more in stock. I was then informed if I could wait for about 2 days to enable them replenish their stock before they could send me my items.
After that, I didn't hear anything from them until about 2 weeks when I received a call from them again that the particular power bank ordered was not available and that the one in stock at the moment is 30000ah and it costs N3500.
To avoid problem, I agreed to add extra money to buy the available one . After that the new power bank was shipped to me in Port Harcourt and a few days of using the power bank I discovered that it was no longer working.
I then called to inform them of what happened. But surprisely, they started asking me if I charged the power bank using the generator and other silly questions. Lastly, the sales agent dropped the phone on me. It was then I realised that I was scammed.
Pls be aware of power bank from discount market.

Re: I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market by Sunkyphil(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Na 3000 dem dey sell d powerbank self i don dash am out self na very bad powerbank
Re: I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market by Topshow4real: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Atimes bah, i wonder why people still buy stuff online. . .
Re: I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market by bigiyaro(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Topshow4real:
Atimes bah, i wonder why people still buy stuff online. . .
as for me, if i want something especially electronics, i go to the market, price d tin, test am, carry am house. If i discover say na fake, menh, ur shop go hearam.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market by Topshow4real: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2016
bigiyaro:
as for me, if i want something especially electronics, i go to the market, price d tin, test am, carry am house. If i discover say na fake, menh, ur shop go hearam.

Naso na. . .
Re: I Bought This Fake Power Bank From Discount Market by ThatSameGuy: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Smh, how can you expect to buy an original 30,000mah power bank for 3500..
Next time, before you buy any thing online, search for its reviews or ask peeps for recommendations.
I have never gotten something online without recommendations from its users.

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Upload Videos To Youtube / World Most Powerful Passports Revealed, [full List] / Airtel Has Stolen From Me, They Took My 3gb, Airtime Without Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.