Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Where Science Meets Magic. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Science Meets Magic. (512 Views)

God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another / World's tallest man meets world's shortest man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Science Meets Magic. by lawani: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Science meets magic in the field of quantum physics. The laws of particulate physics breaks down in quantum territory and everything becomes more like magic than reality.

Time dilation

In layman's terms, this means, give me any volume of time and I will inflate or deflate it. Give me one second and I can manage it, go inside it and inflate it into a million years. If I go into the worm hole required and emerge again after one second, a million years would have passed on Earth depending on the extent of dilation or inflation. You can also compress a million years into one second. The years will rush by in fast motion. All are theoretically accepted as possible in Quantum physics and it has been demonstrated at the Large Hadron Collider station in Switzerland where particles were observed or determined to be travelling in time.

Length contraction.

At speeds close to the speed of light, length contracts. At that speed, relative to an observer, no length at all, the traveller becomes a particle. For example, if the moon becomes a particle and lurches towards the Earth, there would be no perceivable impact, it may pass through like a wave.

NON LOCALITY

A particle is actually not anywhere. It would be wrong to say a particle is at a particular location. A particle is everywhere at once. A particle is omnipresent.

SPOOKY ACTION AT A DISTANCE.

This one is really funny. A simple way to explain it is let us say we have two hundred pieces of small woods, then we divide them into two groups, then entangle them, that is let the two groups interract with each other for a while, then separate them by any distance, place one group in this universe and another in another universe, you will observe that if you use one group to form words, then the other group wherever it is. will arrange itself in thesame way. This is how particles behave. In other words, if you use one group to make a pattern saying 'Barbara Bush Jr is the Queen of all women', the other unit will arrange itself to form thesame words wherever it is in the universe or multiverse, no matter the distance. Anyone can easily see how the phenomenon can be used for communication, wireless communication without satellites. The possibilities are limitless and not really explored yet. However, there will be a need for an initial entanglement. For example upon my being physically entangled with Barbara Bush Jr, knowing she is there, there is no breaking us up again. We think together now. That is an illustration of Quantum entanglement. I believe remote entanglement is also possible even across universes by experts. An illustration is how I carried myself for years like I have someone special waiting for me somewhere. I was remotely entangled with Barbara Bush Jr CEO Global Health Corps. I believe it will be possible to link up with Extra Terrestrials in this way.

In our brain, a lot of Quantum mechanics goes on. The brain definitely operates with some principles of quantum mechanics.

The field of quantum mechanics is definitely where science meets magic.
Re: Where Science Meets Magic. by Oblitz(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
wow!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The CEO Of A Smartphone Company… / Samsung's Nightmares Continues As It's Washing Machines Start Exploding / Scientists(not Pastors) Grow Back The Skull Of A Mouse, Leaving No Scars!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.