Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? (3801 Views)

Would You Buy This Headphone For N134k? / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by bongolistik(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
The Runbo F1 device is a 5.5inches smartphone with a FHD 1920 X 1080 pixel display resolution.

Runbo smartphone is built with military design and it is waterproof.

It came with 1.5GHz octa core MediaTek processor, 16GB internal storage and 2GB RAM.

The back and front cameras are 13MP and 5MP and the back is packed with 5000mAh battery capacity.

Runbo F1 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and it came with a big screwdriver as part of the accessories.

Currently, the device is available and listed on Jumia for the below mentioned price.

Would you rock this device for N134,750?

It is currently selling on Jumia Platform.

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by luxs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
WETIN MK AM MILLITARY

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by lative(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'd rather buy galaxy s6 with that,who d military design don EPP?

5 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by AmuEwu: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
lative:
I'd rather buy galaxy s6 with that,who d military design don EPP?

You no see say the phone wear bulletproof

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by ericsimons18: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
This phone aint military anything ... its a tourist phone .. mainly for those that go hiking .. and its sold 75 dollars on aliexpress .. so OP WTF ar u tlking about ... ?

5 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by dennistar(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
ericsimons18:
This phone aint military anything ... its a tourist phone .. mainly for those that go hiking .. and its sold 75 dollars on aliexpress .. so OP WTF ar u tlking about ... ?
lol i no know o, hin just wan bobo boys
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
AmuEwu:

You no see say the phone wear bulletproof
Nigerians are very very very very funny set of people. Phone with bulletproof. Owner without bulletproof. So when fired at, the phone is safe but the owner isn't. And that is what makes the "military spec" phone worth buying?

7 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
ericsimons18:

Lol, get ur facts right bro. shey make I give u $120 per one make u get me 5 piecesof this phone? The average price of this phone is $500. Maybe what u saw is auction and not the final price.

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by ericsimons18: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
greenhulk:

Lol, get ur facts right bro. shey make I give u $120 per one make u get me 5 piecesof this phone? The average price of this phone is $500. Maybe what u saw is auction and not the final price.

maybe price changed but still wu cares

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by AmuEwu: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fit2Rule:

Nigerians are very very very very funny set of people. Phone with bulletproof. Owner without bulletproof. So when fired at, the phone is safe but the owner isn't. And that is what makes the "military spec" phone worth buying?

Bros I no go buy this phone because of him 'military specs'. And that bullet proof na joke I dey oo
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by DonX001: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Can the military phone shoot a bullet like a gun?
If yes, i'm interested.

If no, carry your kaya dey go. grin
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by sorextee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
I will be the greatest fool on earth, if I bought this phone.

What's so MILITARY about the phone? So, when I'm at a checkpoint, I can just shunt the line, and wave my military phone at the soldier. He will let me pass. Afterall, I'm using a military phone. undecided

A whole MILLITARY phone, and it's debuting with ordinary MTK Chipset, os 5.0, and a staggering 2gig ram. undecided

His mates that are using SNAPDRAGON, do they have two heads??

There are so many people to help with the money.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Well if a human being can bring out £92.8m and buy pogba,why not me? Let us all be wasting money mbok

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by michaelolayinka(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who military epp??
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
What's so military about this? I expected to see some Camo and maybe bulletproof angry
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by goingape1: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2016
bongolistik:
The Runbo F1 device is a 5.5inches smartphone with a FHD 1920 X 1080 pixel display resolution.

Runbo smartphone is built with military design and it is waterproof.

It came with 1.5GHz octa core MediaTek processor, 16GB internal storage and 2GB RAM.

The back and front cameras are 13MP and 5MP and the back is packed with 5000mAh battery capacity.

Runbo F1 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and it came with a big screwdriver as part of the accessories.

Currently, the device is available and listed on Jumia for the below mentioned price.

Would you rock this device for N134,750?

It is currently selling on Jumia Platform.
I fit use this phone fight boko boys?
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Princepoint(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2016
rumbo see name

That fone can't survive here part not available
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by 400billionman: 1:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Is it everything you people must buy ?

People like Otedola are using Nokia torchlight.

Everyday, i am brainstorming on new income streams, some are looking for new phone to buy..

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by mynduu44: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Abeg the phone get Missile defense system
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by yorhmienerd(m): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
Well if a human being can bring out £92.8m and buy pogba,why not me?
Let us all be wasting money mbok

Haba
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 10, 2016
i would rather buy from a well known manufacturer.

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2016
can the phone change to armor tank during crisis?
if no,let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by healer22: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Congratulations to Apple they just sold a billion phones see full details http://signalnet.org/one-billion-iphone-sale
Picture Tim Cook holding up iphone

Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Haba
I lie?
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by callmelanner(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
Well if a human being can bring out £92.8m and buy pogba,why not me?
Let us all be wasting money mbok
Hater! It is a club(and a massive one for that matter) coolnot just one person dude! undecided
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by vicdall(f): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Looks like CAT phones
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Chimaritoponcho: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2016
callmelanner:

Hater! It is a club(and a massive one for that matter) coolnot just one person dude! undecided
If you arent such a rabbit you would have known that it was a man called ed woodward who bought pogba abi if am working for my oga will i now come and say that his money is our money that is a club?
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yes, I go buy am dey use am break nairaland mods head whenever they ban me.
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by yorhmienerd(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
I lie?
We're on the same page bro
Re: Would You Buy This Military Design Smartphone For This Amount? by okitikpo: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nobi only Runbo, na Rambo wey act First Blood

(1) (Reply)

New Police Equipment To Search Mobile Devices / The Cost Of Iphone11 Pro Max Dropped As Nigerian Youths Carry Out #endsars Pro. / What Is The Best Phone To Buy Around #100k In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.