Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Want To Support A Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Support A Team (2553 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / Super Eagles On A Team Walk In Swaziland Ahead Of Match Today (Photos) / Can Nigeria Raise A Team Like Barcelona Or Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Support A Team by sil(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2007
hahahaha !!!!

Sometimes it is not the record that matters but the kinda game the club plays. come to think of gunners, i love the way they play no matter what play.

Am a GUNNER 4 LIVE
Re: I Want To Support A Team by hustler(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2007
kitaun:

Match-fixing = Quality ??

The quality players on the field and highly tactical coaches didnt fix those matches.Their greedy Directors did.

They sha didnt fix the world cup did they??All players from the same league.All outfield players played a part in the tournament.4 players in the top 4 best of the world cup.Almost half of the team made team of the year.European footballer and world footballer of the year.Best goalkeeper in the world.Best coaches in the world.Conceded on ly 2 goals at the world cup.An own goal and a zidane penalty.

All of these were not fixed.

I can go on and on Kit.The quality of italian football is plain for all to see.

Watch out for Roma in the UCL this yr.They are currently playing the best football in Europe this yr.
Isha dont take excitement over quality.

Kitaun dont deny the obvious.At the moment, Italian football is it.There is still plenty of space in case u wanna become a Milan supporter.LOL.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by ishaahamed(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2007
kitaun:

@Ishaa, who cares?? If u like support Watford like Uche2nna or ask Raymand to choose for you!
leave me alone cool cool

@mukina angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2007
bopi tat i said i am sorry . .i forgot to call this morning . i over slept . balal ma kiss kiss

smile for me . .pls pick up ur fone . its ringing kiss
Re: I Want To Support A Team by ishaahamed(f): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
i wont leave me alone . .bad chepeh angry cry cry cry
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bgees(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2007
im sure u dont like lousy and garrulous people.so were is the place u would never associate wit such people. its liverpool. we are so modest yet so decorated.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mayana(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2007
If u want beauty,flare, youthfulness,skill and of course results then ARSENAL is your team to support.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by galatico(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2007
Guy the team to support is REAL MADRID did I hear you say why a team that single handedly won the European Champions League 9times, Spanish League 29 times, Uefa cup 2times, Inter-Continental Cup 3 times, European Cup Winners Cup2 times, European Super Cup1once, Copa del Rey 17times, Spanish Super Cup 7times, Spanish League Cup 1once. What more could you desire from a team? smiley

Re: I Want To Support A Team by Bizl4Rizl(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2007
The best and only team worth supporting is MANCHESTER UNITED!

I dont need to say anymore, the HARD FACTS speak for themselves!

hustler:

The quality players on the field and highly tactical coaches didnt fix those matches.Their greedy Directors did.

They sha didnt fix the world cup did they??

All of these were not fixed.

Of course, they FIXED the WC. Why would they "arrange" the only player that could finish them out of the match?

If they had such quality players,coaches bla bla bla why would the directors go ahead & fix matches? Means they did not have faith in their system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amos Adamu ( The Multi-millionaire Civil Servant ) / Brazil Vs England 6 - 3 (copa Lagos 2011) / How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.