Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters (19296 Views)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) / Onazi Ogenyi Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by pixeli: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Moz22: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tuljaking:
awful
na free
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Ddaji(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
nijanigga:
Instead of saying Fraudsters, just replace it with Nigerians ...
Abeg remove Nigeria name,This is purely biafran aka indonesia issue.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by nijanigga: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ddaji:
Abeg remove Nigeria name,This is purely biafran aka indonesia issue.
Ok.
Instead of saying Fraudsters, just replace it with ipods ...
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
what an illetrate.for three months they were using your card and u didnt know.For mastercard to call you those dudes would have cashed out enough dough to buy a sky scrapper.Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Waeclord: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
this is shit.. They should be caught
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by miky(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
NIGERIANS are fcking Criminals, Onazi is one of the nicest super eagle players and so down to earth! Yet y'all do him like this?

Sick!

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Badgers14: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
Proof of purchases or...

I smell lies.. My Credit card would be blocked the moment I use it outside of Canada or America which it has been programmed for unless I call and tell them I would be traveling to that country.

What about his bills? Was the Credit Card company not sending him his bills?

Onazi should tell us another story.. angry

My brother I tire o oo my brother... Who is this guy kidding Or maybe he was confused when he was typing and the words didn't come out right...

I live in the Indiana and have chase freedom card... My card was blocked when i went to Texas shocked
I had to call customer service to let me use my card.

And again for three months How come he didn't notice
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by ikemesit4477: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
jideniceguy:
imaging the damaged instead of imagine the damage. Chai! RIP English undecided
hmm, project supervisor!
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by rusher14: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
Proof of purchases or...

I smell lies.. My Credit card would be blocked the moment I use it outside of Canada or America which it has been programmed for unless I call and tell them I would be traveling to that country.

Frequent travelers would not get their cards blocked.

Big spenders might not notice salami slices from their accounts.

Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by MadCow1: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
rusher14:

Frequent travelers would not get their cards blocked.

Big spenders might not notice salami slices from their accounts.

Even if he has a Black Card.. The moment an unusual transaction happens on your card (especially outside your primary location), your card gets blocked.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by rusher14: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Even if he has a Black Card.. The moment an unusual transaction happens on your card (especially outside your primary location), your card gets blocked.

I can say with confidence that is not always the case.

I am speaking from experience.
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by MadCow1: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
rusher14:

I can say with confidence that is not always the case.

I am speaking from experience.

We both are..

Popsy has several Credit Cards including an American Express Gold Card and the story is the same..

I also have two credit Cards from TD and Scotiabank bank and I always get the same experience when I travel out of country and try to use those cards without informing the Credit Card Company.

This gist is super strange especially the time frame of 3 months..
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
the man grammar na chai!. but e don make am.. grin grin
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by rusher14: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

We both are..

Popsy has several Credit Cards including an American Express Gold Card and the story is the same..

I also have two credit Cards from TD and Scotiabank bank and I always get the same experience when I travel out of country and try to use those cards without informing the Credit Card Company.

This gist is super strange especially the time frame of 3 months..

I try to keep my identity and business private but I am always on the move. I have only had my card blocked once and that was in South Africa many moons ago. Every other place I go to I'm able to make purchases with my card without restraint.
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by chidextec: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
How did they get the pin code?. This story lacks substance.
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by bigtt76(f): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Depending on the mode of delivery. Most times it is done by post mail and not electronically meaning that if he doesn't go to check his postal address he may not get it.

ephi123:
For over 3 months... He didn't check his credit card statement or what?
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by winj3: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
waow...someone 419 an ibo person, they are usually the criminals
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
rusher14:

I try to keep my identity and business private but I am always on the move. I have only had my card blocked once and that was in South Africa many moons ago. Every other place I go to I'm able to make purchases with my card without restraint.

why South Africa
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by SamMilla1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
Proof of purchases or...

I was about to say the same thing.
How could his credit card be buying things for three months without his knowledge?
Unless he is a Blockhead which I suspect he is.
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
gisthit:
Fraudsters Use Footballer,Onazi Ogenyi's Mastercard For Transactions in Shanghai

He narrated his recent experience on his twitter handle this afternoon.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/fraudsters-use-footballer-onazi-ogenyis.html
Maybe they did't know you from nigeria, that its not new their. Thanks for the advise tho
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by MadCow1: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
rusher14:

You have no reason to lie to me so I will take your post with a pinch of salt because it is seriously strange to me..
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by rusher14: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
carmag:

why South Africa

To be honest I don't know but I simply couldn't pay for my meal. This happened in Cape Town by the way.
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by mekanaky: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
jideniceguy:
English na ur papa language. can an English man speak his language.
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
mekanaky:
English na ur papa language. can an English man speak his language.

SMH! Birds of same feather flocks together
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by 400billionman: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Nah the reigning scam now.

And e be like say tracing am nah die.

Card details must be hidden..
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by 400billionman: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Proof of purchases or...

Onazi is not as poor or careful as you are with money.

I have met people who have millions in Nigerian banks dormant accounts and they didnt know such money existed..
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by MadCow1: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2016
400billionman:

Onazi is not as poor or careful as you are with money.

I have met people who have millions in Nigerian banks dormant accounts and they didnt know such money existed..

Lol..

It has nothing to do with being rich or poor..
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by JayJustus(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
nijanigga:
Instead of saying Fraudsters, just replace it with Nigerians ...

:/

Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Mike008(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Maybe the Master Card callers are the real fraudsters. Onazi doesn't get alerts of transactions?
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by Melinde: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2016
jideniceguy:
you are not smart if this is the only one you noticed..
Re: Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters by nijanigga: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2016
JayJustus:

:/
no be the same ground you dey thunder dey come? yeye, na only thing wey una sabi, thunder go fire fraudsters including you if you're one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Earns More Than Ronaldo In Europe - L'equipe / President Buhari Congratulates Kamaru Usman For Retaining UFC Title / Phil Neville: Paul Pogba Is The Best Midfielder In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.