Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) (42811 Views)

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by emmabest2000(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2016
the pix didn't looks like it was took at the same day and place ... shocked

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by free2ryhme: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2016
grin
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by Olypeppy(f): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2016
This bae dey try ooo...some ladies fitn`t

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by Emmatdayo(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
integritylady:

ain't a bro my bro
BUT U LOOK LIKE A BRO undecided
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by kk4kiss(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm wish I there re still a mother like Anne , I wld have started given birth and hope to marry her to take good care of my kids irrespective of who born them
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by oladipo322(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
it seems they have a generational hair cut@ molo
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by kaywiluv(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
integritylady:
is she a nanny?
just joking
great mama in the making

It's hols na, she jst av to be their nanny till sch resumes.
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fada! Fada! cheesy

Dem nor complete o!

Wey HIV, HERPES and HEPATITIS? cheesy
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's only this kind of woman that could really win 2baba's heart. Nice one
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by adedayoa2(f): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Truth92:
Annie trying really... E no easy!
Tu baba sha self-my role model since the war.
na wetin she wan hear una dey tuk so

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Annie n Tu baba are beginning to look alike
yeah.just like me & you.
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by jaz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
why does Annie voice sound like she swallow heavy frog undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by integritylady(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Emmatdayo:
BUT U LOOK LIKE A BRO undecided
sorry about that, you have colour blindness....
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by Emmatdayo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
integritylady:

sorry about that, you have colour blindness....
seriously?
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by hssl(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by Izen: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Maxineng:
Tuface male children resemble like say him use photocopy machine produce them. On the other side Annie is a strong woman.

No, she is weak. If she had any self esteem, she wouldn't have walked into this situation with her eyes wide opened. Tomorrow na, she would come and throw another shade at another baby mama.
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
@op it's just her daughters and sumbos sons. The four of them go to the same school & are always hanging out. There was a time Annie praised sumbo on Instagram, dt it was because of her their kids were close.

Annie doesn't get along wt d 2nd wife & her 3 children dt live in the US.
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by Spells(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seems only tuface so far is obeying the law of go into the world and multiply cheesy
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
All I see are little Tufaces. Lol so much resemblance
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by caliswise(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
make dem no love woman like there papa oooo
Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by seunfape(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
I love that small girl with bow leg.they can form school with their population.

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughters & Sons Having Fun With Annie (pics & Vid) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Annie enjoy the holiday with the guys in the house . U will be more appreciated for ur encourage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.