Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding (28278 Views)

Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja / Anita Joseph Flaunts Cuves In See-through Dress For Esther Audu Wedding / Esther Audu And Philip Ojire Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Kyliegame: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Newly married Nollywood actress Esther Ene Audu took to her instagram page some few hours ago to thank all friends who showed up for her wedding and those who didn't including Moyo Lawal, Ruth Kadiri. she revealed that all her fellow actresses included in her Bridal train all refused to turn up, and they are Ruth Kadiri, Moyo Lawal, Rachael Okonkwo, Fiona Garba and Mary Igwe.

Hmmmm, now, this is really bad, how come they all collectively refused to attend her wedding. Is there something going on we do not know?

: http://esther.com.ng/all-the-actresses-in-my-train-did-not-make-it-newly-married-nollywood-actress-esther-audu-shades-actresses-who-refused-to-attend-her-wedding/

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by goldbim(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
She should be thankful all went well without them!!it was just some bridesmaid that did not make it. not her husband..(the most important person for that day)..maybe they had busy schedule..life goes on!!.@times not everyone cares..only *GOD*..

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by ojun50(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Baby enjoy yr marriage u don move up pass them small

4 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Flexherbal(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Happy married life!

3 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Kobicove(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Very childish way to react if you ask me...

Must everyone who was invited to your wedding actually come?

23 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by CecyAdrian(f): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
That's real bad,owing to the fact that they were supposed to be on her bridal train, why didn't they let her know on time that they won't attend, so, she look for other alternatives

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by boss1310(m): 1:23am On Aug 10, 2016
people are more concerned on how popular and gorgeous their wedding ceremony is compared to the marriage itself that's why most of these marriages usually fail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by pyyxxaro: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2016
I don't even know what to say

Wetin I find enter here embarassed

Brb

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2016
I know this sounds silly but sometimes when I'm home alone and bored I like to go to the front yard, spit on people passing by and pretend I'm a water sprinkler. sad

Lastmumu

12 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Aroh48(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Kk
Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Why agree to be part of her bridal train and not turn up.. .. ..... Bad belle friends.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by omaiyale: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Ys
Waiting for Your MUMU reply

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by PerfectEsquire(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Extremely Ridiculously grin lipsrsealed[color=#006600][/color] ; lipsrsealed
Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Sexytemi(f): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Why worry about those that refused to attend your wedding?, Abeg Thank baba God that d day was successful without them around and live a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by ITbomb(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Women and keeping the register of people who attended their wedding

13 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by mimicious(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
she should thank God all went well. u don't know the havoc that was avoided.

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Jediel1(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2016
And then undecided undecided. She no happy say at least pple wey go chop food reduce grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2016
In sports news:
Journalist: How do you feel after scoring the winning goal which put your team through to the quarter finals?
Player: Am very happy ,l dedicate the goal to my wife and three kids, l know they are watching. Love you guys.-

This is how Zambia U17 was disqualified from the tournament in Rwanda.

Under 17 player married with three kidsI love Africa!.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by freshness2020: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Not nice
She might be seeing it as jealousy.
Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by free2ryhme: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Soon it will be revealed why they didn't attend. Don't waste your time for conspiracy
Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by repogirl(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
That's a lesson to all those that do friend-friend. They smile with you on the outside but only God knows what their real thoughts and plans are for you on the inside.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Daslim180(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Nothing be worried about.... Destiny didn't included them in your bridal train.

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Bukybabe(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
well..shit like that happens all the time..It is was on the day of my wedding that I knew one of my bridesmaid wasn't coming and one the groomsmen said he was in lag and he cudnt make it to ibadan(imagine).
So I had 5 bridesmaid and 5 groomsmen...Perfect for me.Though I wasn't bothered about those two because left to me I wouldn't have had any sef.They are just there to make the wedding day colourful na the marriage be koto.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by salbis(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Not a good experience, but life must go on. You are now married, just try and make your home a happy one. Congratulations.
Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Goroz: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2016
The way ladies carry wedding matter for head ehn
Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by cruz419(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2016
U should be grateful for dey success of ur wedding instead of throwing shade at friend dat did not come,, e be lyk say u no want make ur marriage last abi cos most of these celeb self na una dey use una mouth dey find trouble let dem be and enjoy ur marriage!!

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2016
goldbim:
She should be thankful all went well without them!!it was just some bridesmaid that did not make it. not her husband..(the most important person for that day)..maybe they had busy schedule..life goes on!!.@times not everyone cares..only *GOD*..
Modified below grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2016
goldbim:
As in ehn! Seems she is more focused on the wedding than the actual marriage! But then it only shows they arent her 'real friends'! Like the saying goes,'better to be amongst known enemies than friends who pretend to like you!' undecided
Even the Bible said do not put your trust in men,no one is infallible even your own family! cool

6 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by rabex123(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Mtchw..see wetin dey make front page..who this one don ever epp.
Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by cutesimplycalm(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016
God has reason for everything, probably if dey had turned up things wouldn't have gone as well as it did

2 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by fcvklies: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Them ''fake'' actresses would rather crash a high profile wedding they weren't even invited to tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2016
sh!t happens,the most important people in a wedding are the bride and groom and the bride and groom's parents, the ring bearer and the officiating minster, simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.