Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Can I Make Money With This Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Make Money With This Blog (4913 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by geraldgiz(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
hayPizzle:
hi expert bloggers can I make money with a blog about android apps,games, tutorials and tips?? plz help.
Bro ,ideas are very expensive,everything should not just be mad Public . You would av seeked the help of ICT consultant. In all I wish u well,i believe it will be bring u money but that should not be it focus,focus on how to add value to people's life with it and Money will be it portion .Solve a problem first .Good luck
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by medash1(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2016
I am novice who is still gathering info on bloging! Pls can any one enligthen me on this " is nairaland a blog or discussion forum? Secondly does it mean one can hv more dan one niche in a blog?
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Handsomecole:

The brain is used for thinking, please use it.
and your hands are both used to type rubbish...
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Handsomecole(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

and your hands are both used to type rubbish...

E pain am grin!!! I don get am grin
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2016
joey150:
Blog has done me strong thing.. Chai!

Visit http://pronetotype.com

If i knew better. I would have dedicated that blogging time to something else..

But its too late to walk away now
Culd u share ur experience a bit? U might end up helping a friend.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

stfu... why don't you work for free since you have passion for your current job?
do you think passion keeps food on the table.
tell Cronaldo and Messi to play for their respective clubs for free since they have passion for the game!

Money is a very important factor to consider too, passion is the drive. or when NEPA come to cut your light you pay them with passion!
LOL. Bro, U don vex? U have a very valid point though.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Richiebill(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2016
dudedy:
Check out http://enterblogz..com
Bro, You're good.
Endeavour to put jump break to your posts.
My blog is http://shokiexpress..com you can check it out. It isn't the same niche with yours though.
The ads I put on my blog don't show, can you help?
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by joey150(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Noel1:
Culd u share ur experience a bit? U might end up helping a friend.
It all depends..first off you decide you want to start blogging.. If you really want to do a good job of drafting out unique posts and not copy paste then it becomes very stressful. Especially when you notice its not easy to earn from it as much as people tend to make it look.

You need massive traffic plus very regular update to earn "legally" from adsense. You have got to have enough data to make research and attach pictures to post and all.. Then you have got to start the whole awareness stuff...sharing posts..

I could go on and on.. Sometimes i wonder if its worth it.. I just realised how much time and effort i have put in....

Everybody's luck dey differnet...this is strictly my own opinion.

Enough said

Ok bye!
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
joey150:

It all depends..first off you decide you want to start blogging.. If you really want to do a good job of drafting out unique posts and not copy paste then it becomes very stressful. Especially when you notice its not easy to earn from it as much as people tend to make it look.

You need massive traffic plus very regular update to earn "legally" from adsense. You have got to have enough data to make research and attach pictures to post and all.. Then you have got to start the whole awareness stuff...sharing posts..

I could go on and on.. Sometimes i wonder if its worth it.. I just realised how much time and effort i have put in....

Everybody's luck dey differnet...this is strictly my own opinion.

Enough said

Ok bye!
Yea! u've just summed up everything in one bit. Its high time I went back to the drawing board. Lol. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by appsintell: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
If your target audience is Nigeria. .then you will make no money. ....if you can target tier English speaking countries and you have affiliate links then yes you earn a living with it....remember tjink outside the box. ..think outside Nigeria
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by styca(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yes you can make money from it. however, there are loads of work to be done before you can make money off your blog.

What will you do if you find a resource that will teach you everything you need to know for FREE?
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by winj3: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
The number one business in Nigeria is god and religion, open a blog about prayers and make it known that your blog is the best way to heaven and it will work - Nigerians are by and large mumu people!
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Emeka71(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
dudedy:

How kwan?
You can sell your products and/or do self-advertisement.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Handsomecole:

E pain am grin!!! I don get am grin
guy u know go understand, this buhari regime dey make all man look for money
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by hayPizzle(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2016
geraldgiz:
Bro ,ideas are very expensive,everything should not just be mad Public . You would av seeked the help of ICT consultant. In all I wish u well,i believe it will be bring u money but that should not be it focus,focus on how to add value to people's life with it and Money will be it portion .Solve a problem first .Good luck
tnx bro I understand.next time I won't make such mistake
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by hayPizzle(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Kufie:
You just sold your idea to the public. This is wrong. Someone can beat you to it. Get to it fast
won't make such mistake again
tnx bruv
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by hayPizzle(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2016
flokii:

Exactly my thought.. Buh then his own packaging matters, as we have so many blog sites with similar contents.

@OP it's a nice idea, buh choose a simple & catchy name.
tnk u sir
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by hayPizzle(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2016
donbrowser:
Yes, you can. You area of specialization doesn't matter but content is King. Some pets blog make more money than celebrity and politics at times.

Naija verified and unverified google adsense for sale

Support Donbrowser for Mr. Nairaland 2017
tnx
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Joyokoro2(f): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2016
hayPizzle:
hi expert bloggers can I make money with a blog about android apps,games, tutorials and tips?? plz help.
yess...the only thing you will need is traffic OnLy...thats the only way you can make money..

by Gods grace i've found a way bloggers can generate 200k visitors a day from 2 social media platform..

I will talking on that next week on my thread..but a fee of N4000 will be charged..

Expect me..
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by thepremiumblog: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol....Ofcourse you can earn via your blog, see https://www.thepremiumblog.com/category/all-about-the-money
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by RealNaijaQuin: 5:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Yes bro

It depends on your huzzle

Meanwhile...Get your choice .com domain at N1,000
Contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Will I Pay For 10,000 Facebook Fanpage Likes? I Really Need It. / What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.