Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits (33751 Views)

E-money And His Sons In Blonde Hairstyle (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Keenlooka(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2016
delishpot:

For real? Nne, change o. Kasala would soon burst if you continue with this mentality.

Leave am, when e turn to snake e go no say them dey use person do ritual...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Na for dia e h-end?
No matter how wealthy a NIGGGGGGGGAAAA is, he or she can NEVER tar the road to his or her village! cheesy
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2016
chino11:
Anambra boiz and success are synonymous.. cool
just like they are also synonymous with blood money, ezego comes to mind
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by yinkslinks(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2016
We all read the story of a mother and son match every wednesday grin grin grin grin grin grin God belss my legal hand work
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by sixtus3606(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Yteflon:

bro!! nice one... so u dey nairaland sef??
Yes boss! grin
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by tdayof(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Succes is science. Only the wise will understand what that means and make use of it.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by lordkhalifa(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2016
I don't want to comment until I get they.....

God butter my cake
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by rollyfemmy: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Success is a science

Sir, is it integrated Science or Agric Science

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...abeg ask am o!!! We would like to know the exact type of science...lol
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by rhymaholic: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Family Goals
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by 400billionman: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2016
My guy, if God no open your eyes, you no fit succeed.

No be by sweat.... 400billionman.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by 400billionman: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Success is not a science abeg,
All those science subject teachers were dey teach for private school on 10k salary won't agree with him

Theory is different from practicals ..

Although nah who God bless dey get mouth..
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Success is a science

It is social science grin
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by ifymagik(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:
Computer science.......asin yahoo yahoo if u understand wat i mean wink

Hahahahah. When will start my own computer class Nau
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by ifymagik(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:

Hahahahah. When will I start my own computer class Nau?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Behira(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
ifymagik:

Hahahahah. When will I start my own computer class Nau?
Dnt worry i will enrol u 4 free as per my luv concern kiss
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by jahbiz: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
We all kno da Street mini of science, money na money anyway tho....
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by fynex(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Success is a science

its social science.... but you have to do the social studies first
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice. Money is not everything, but everything needs money.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
youngest85:
This Yoruba man
Na Igbo man. Y Una wan claim this one. when yorube begin answer Emeka?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by iamrealdeji(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
e-money flex your money ,u worked for it.

whether na yahoo or ritual money ,na still hustle
you sef wan do rituals?
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by ifymagik(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:
Dnt worry i will enrol u 4 free as per my luv concern kiss

Wao, Dats So sweet of you My Sugar
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by kossyablaze(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by adellam16(f): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
oluwatoba400:
The businessman and 5-star music boss shared the pic and caption it with,

“success is a science”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI48FhjhmMv/
Excuse me OP! Do u have a job? Na quesion I ask.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by permanentgrace(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
na so we see am o

God punish Buhari for the hardship.

And for e.money, i dont know if that means 'electronic-money' or what, we only hope the end justifies the means.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Spells(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Success is a science. Failure is Art abi....see wetin money don do e. Money...
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
permanentgrace:

God punish Buhari for the hardship.

And for e.money, i dont know if that means 'electronic-money' or what, we only hope the end justifies the means.
I think it's Emeka -money
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Chicagoesontop: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Success is a science

It's A Spiritual Science !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Woli Arole 10 Years Ago / Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.